Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aria of the soul (Namine/Father McGruder)

Namine

Super-Earth
Mitsuru Kirijo is a girl who is in school, and she was just paying attention to the teacher, and she is a genius she sat by the transferred kid that transferred into her school that year. She doesn't know anything about the transferred kid, but that he's from the city. She lived here her entire life, and she doesn't know anything else. She lived in this town for quite a while, and she was getting used to the transferred kid.

James was sitting patiently in his class He knew her from his dorm and the SEES club considering she was the president. However in spite of his grades and involvement in the Student Council she still seemed a little distant, at any rate he'd try to talk to her later after class.

Mitsuru looked at James, and then back at the teacher, and she wondered what James what want to talk to her about, before the Midnight Hour, and she knew that something is up at the Midnight Hour she wondered what's up with the Midnight Hour, but her guts said something terrible is going to happen.

James walked over to her after class getting up the nerve to ask her out before it got too late. "Excuse me can we find someplace to talk?" he asked confidently hoping she was starting ot get the same feelings for him especially considering she seemed the type to be more forward and dominant.

"Sure let's talk outside, and away from the earshot of fools." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru wondered what he wanted to talk to her about, but she's of the Kirijo Group. I wonder what James wants.. Mitsuru thought. She loved James, and she wondered if that's what he wanted to talk about his feelings for her.

He walked outside with her looking around first. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out and relax today?" he asked hoping he might see a confident forward side to her finding that attractive about her. "Maybe dinner? and some entertainment after that?" he added.

"I would love to do all that James I thought you would never ask me." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru had a crush on him since he first arrived here, and she wanted to be with his girlfriend. She always wanted to have to have a romance with James, and she really wanted to be with him she didn't want to be hard on anyone.

He gave a pleased smile at her response, "what's a good time for you? does after the student council sound good?" he asked looking forward to later today? hoping she might be bit more dominant always finding it attractive about her when she took charge of things.

"Yes it would James." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru kept looking at him, and smiled. "You are handsome you know that that attracted me to you." Mitsuru added in, and she smiled sweetly and she knew her heart is beating fast, and she wanted to take charge right there so she kissed him on the lips. "Just something to mind you that I love you." Mitsuru said.

He gave a pleasantly surprised expression as she kissed him and he held her by the waist he didn’t care if she was a little taller than him as he released her so they could continue their day "I'll see you later than." he stated happily in all honesty he’d had more than a few dirty thoughts about her and if they got more intimate they seemed more and more likely.

Mitsuru went off and she smiled that she kissed James, and she looked so happy that she did kissed James. I wonder how far he is going to take it, and how far she had to take it begins to sing Pursuing My True Self.

We are living our lives
Abound with so much information
Come on, let go of the remote
Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
I try to stop the flow, double clicking on the go
But it's no use; hey, I'm being consumed
Loading... Loading... Loading...
Quickly reaching maximum capacity
Warning... Warning... Warning!
Gonna short-circuit my identity
Get up on your feet, tear down the walls
Catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping 'round town will get you nowhere
You're locked up in your mind...
We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
Life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

"Yeah that's a great song." Mitsuru said to herself.

James was looking forward to the end of the day as the rest of it went by normally as School ended her headed for the front gat to either wait for her or meet her there resting against teh gate. looking forward to taking her out. "I wonder if she'd really do that." He thought to himself thinking about how he fantasized about her he pushing him on a bed and riding him, generally being the sexually dominant one.

Mitsuru came to the front gate, and she looked at James. "Hey James, what's up waiting long." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru looked at him even more. "If you were I'm so sorry about it I didn't intend of making you wait long my father called me a while ago." Mitsuru added.

He gave a pleasant smile "Not a problem Mitsuru." he stated snapping himself out of his train of thought "So should we get going?" he asked confidently wanting to leave the submissiveness or whenever they got more personal a little embarrassed by his desire to be dominated by her.

"Sure can James." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru wanted to dominate him in anyway she can, and she wondered what's might he wanted, but right now she will go on the date with him, and then she will see well this will lead to she thinking possibly in bed.

HE began walking heading for the city gently holding her hand "Any place in particular you wanted to eat? My treat." he asked this to give her a bit more decision not beign too picky himself looking forward to simply enjoying some time alone with her.

"Well okay Pizza Hut then." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru wanted to go there because she wanted to get away from the rich society, and she knew that James couldn't afford the kind of food she is used to, and she wanted to make sure that she gets some pizza.

He gave a pleasant smile as they walked to the Nearest Pizza Hut. opening the door fro her as they entered "How was the rest of your Day?" he asked knowing she had a lot of stress to deal with regularly and wanting to let her vent if she wanted to.

"The rest of my day is great, and well my father wanted me to have a boyfriend, and I was trying to tell him that I do, but he wanted to meet this guy I wanted to date." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru looked at James. "Would you come to meet my father James?" Mitsuru asked. Mitsuru looked so desperate.

He gave a surprised expression at her desperate expression "If it means you'll be back to your confident and assertive self than absolutely, I Really like that about you." He stated trying to not offend her and explain why he found her so attractive. as they ordered and their food soon arrived.

"Okay let's go meet my father after we eat supper." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru really loved James, and she knew that he wanted her to be her usual self assertive and confident self. She ate on the pizza she ordered, which is a veggie pizza she wanted to keep thin, and she didn't want to gain any more weight.

“Sure thing, I hope I make a good impression.” he stated when they finished their meal they headed off to meet her father. Feeling a little nervous considering how wealthy she was. “Umm is your father on the relaxed side?” he asked nervously. More concerned with what she thought but still wanting to not get her in any trouble.

She looked at James, and smiled. "He is always on the relaxed side, and he is never mean or unkind." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru smiled, and begin to sing Guilty, and she already finished the veggie pizza already so she has time to sing for the most time she is waiting for James to get done with his own drink that she put a drug into.

As he finished his drink he looked at her confused not catching on "Are you feeling a little weird?" he asked trying to figure out what was going on slowly passing out as they walked to where she told him. "Mitsuru I'm not feeling good." he stated softly still unaware what she'd done before completely passing out .

"So what you want to do James with me and be true to yourself." Mitsuru said whispering in his ear, and the drug made sure that James would at least follows some of her orders, and requests. She wanted to do something with James, so it's the reason for the drug, and she wanted to see if he had any romantic feelings for her.

Back
Top Bottom