Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

Laine smiled, happy Illiyana was not going to stop her from doing what she needed to do. Krade was her husband. He had saved her so many times, she could repay him once.

Departing then, Laine snuck the back way into the castle grounds just as she planned and the first gaurd she saw, she turned herself in, "I must speak with Jarrek. You tell him it will be worth his while to see me." While a guard went off to find Jarrek, the other took her to wait for Jarrek in a small holding area. Not near the dungeon she had once been in. How ironic. That was where they were holding him wasn't it? The very place that Laine had been held.

((I just had another idea... what is Laine saves him after all? She can have been scheming even more then others think she would. Perhaps... SHE castrates Jarrek, then comes to Krade in the very cell she was once kept in.))

((Pretty good idea. Though, for the castration.......can we switch it to kill or just injure instead? I've never been a fan of graphic violence. I mean, I can handle gore, it doesn't make me sick or anything, but seeing stuff that's TOO bad, I just can't really watch it. Would it be before or after Jarek is able to do anything to her? Also, I've gotta run now, I'll do a post tomorrow.))

((After, right after, when he's not expecting it. And we can't kill him, for we need him to train his little lacky to be evil and pervy for the girls. How about injure then, but with the message that if he ever comes near her again, she's not afraid anymore. She'll gut him. So since he can't get to her, he uses the lacky to get to the girls.))

((Ok, that's fine. If you do want to castrate him, I can handle it as long as we don't go TOO into detail about it.))

((Oh, alright. That certainly works for me.))

It wasn't too long after the man left that Jarek himself entered the room, followed by him sending the other man out, leaving him alone with Laine.

"Why, my dear Laine, it's a pleasant surprise to see you again." he said with a eerie smile.

"I wish I could say the same for you Jarrek, but of course, you know how I feel about you." She sighed a little and approached him, "Let us get right to business Jarrek. You have my husband. Do not deny it, for I know you do. I want him safe. I will..." she paused a bit, but knew she had to go on, "I will give you my body again if you let him go."

"As tempting an offer as that may be, I see no reason for me to accept it. That wonderful night we shared together gave me time to experience all your body had to offer...." Jarek replied, walking slow circles around her, almost like a lion examining it's prey.

"I especially enjoyed how you could barely contain your pleasure when I fucked you on your hands and knees and when I made you get on top. Those few moans you let slip out were music to my ears." he said with a whisper, leaning next to her ear.

((If you'd prefer, I could edit that last part. I just thought about having him mention something like that with how at the end of the night, you mentioned how she almost lost control a few times.))

((It's fine leave it))

Laine's face for a moment warped into looking like she had just eaten something very sour. She had not enjoyed that night one bit. Her body had only natural reactions to him, but never did she enjoy the night.

Composing herself once again, she knew she'd have to find something more then one night to give him. "A week then. A week in your... service... for the release of my husband." Little did he know, it wasn't even going to be one full night if her plan worked. Laine wasn't as dense as she seemed.

"Better, but still not good enough. As short as the night was, I thorougly experience most of what your body had to offer. For me to accept such a deal, you're gonna need to add something I have yet to experience." Jarek replied.

"Oh come now, it shouldn't be too hard to guess what was missing from our last time." Jarek said, grinning as he strolled behind her, suddenly wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back against him, enjoying the feeling of her firm ass up against his groin.

"Fine then, what I wish to have 100% percent control over your body. No pulling out when I'm about to cum, or anything of that nature. For a full week, your body is mine to anything I wish to, ANYTHING." Jarek replied, one hand staying on her waist while the other reached up and gripped the underside of her chin, forcing her head to the side to look back at him, squeezing her night lightly to show he was serious and what the consequences of disobeying were.

Laine put on a face to not reveal what was really happening in her head. "Fine.... done. For the freedom of my husband." Little did he know, his luck would change before he had the chance to cum even the first time.

"That's good to hear then." Jarek replied, releasing her and stepping back and sitting in a chair behind them.

"Now, disrobe. This time, make it entertaining. Do a sexy little dance for me as you strip." he said with a big smile, wanting to start out the weeks........events with a nice little lap dance.

Jarek shrugged his shoulders and sighed as he stood up and suddenly scooped her up in his arms bridal style, leaving the room and heading to his personal quarters. Due to his.......job, his quarters weren't far from where prisoners were kept.

"Whatever to satisfy my dear." he said, grinning as he entered his personal room, intentionally leaving the door open before rather gently laying her on his large bed, him seated on the edge, not far from him.

It was so reminiscent of the first night she and Krade had spent with one another. It made her sick. Never the less. This place would do fine for what she was planning. Everything was going as planned thus far. "If I have to spend a week with you, this place is better than the last." Laine slipped off the bed and stood before him. Taking a moment to prepare herself before she started to disrobe before him, slowly.

"Oh come now, I told you to make it exciting. Simple slipping your clothes off doesn't entertain me a bit." Jarek replied, just watching her.

With a sigh, she started to slow her pace of undressing, "Very well... it's hard without a beat to dance for you or anything..." she started to move a bit to some imaginary rhythm. Swaying and moving, "Want to hum along?"

((How far do you want them to get before she strikes back?))

((I wouldn't mind him cumming in her once, with her chopping little Jarek off when he tries to intiate round two. If you'd prefer he doesn't cum in her at all, that's fine, I don't mind going with that.))

Jarek couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head lightly before he actually did start to hum a catch little tune he heard in his travels with Narissa.

((I'm a little leary about it. If we did it..... I would to take it to the next level. We either don't do it or take it as far as it can go... and have her get pregnant. I don't know if we wanna do that.))

Laine swayed and stripped to the tune slowly, picking it up as she went along and starting to hum with him. This went on until she had stripped, throwing her clothing onto the bed near the pillows. Soon she stood before him naked once again, eyes closed, swaying and moving still.

((Then I say we don't do it. If you don't mind refreshing me, what do we have left to do after this little series of events before we skip to the next arc? All I can recall off the top of my head is the naughty IlliyanaxMary/random village girl stuff.))

"Enjoying yourself?" Jarek asked with a smile and raised eyebrow. He had only told her to dance while she took her clothes off, not continue past it. Though, it was entertaining to watch.

((And the Laine in the sexy dancer outfit thing. I'm thinking both can happen during a little victory celebration for Krade's return to power))

She stopped suddenly, as if caught off guard, forgetting herself a moment. Or so it seemed. She got a little sheepish then as she stood looking at him, "I didn't realize I was doing it."

Back
Top Bottom