Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

"Really? He's never mentioned you," said Eden with a moment of hesitation. That was a child for you.

"Eden, Alicia.... why don't you two go," Laine hesitated a moment not really knowing where to send the girls since breakfast was already over and lunch was still a few hours away so sending them to clean up would be silly. "Why don't you get the guest room cleaned up and ready for your aunt since it seems she will be staying with us." She looked right at her husband and crossed her arms glaring a little at him a moment, but her words were really more towards Illiyana, "It would have been ready earlier if I had known you were coming."

((Do you still want Jarek to go back on his word and screw Laine again? If so, would she still be as resistant as the first time and not give in, or would she perhaps be unable to contain herself for one instance of humping and get into it, but be immediately sickened and ashamed of her actions.))

Krade let out a rather scared gulp as his wife glared at him.

"Oh come now, I don't want to be the reason the happy couple fights. Especially since my brother has never had someone as pretty as you." Illiyana said with a cheery smile before turning to Laine and affectionately putting her arms around her shoulders, twirling her hair as she did

((She'll never submit freely like I said before, but when he hold Krade's life over her head she gives in. That's what we said isn't it? And he demands it all over her. Even the right to cum inside her.))

She knew that Illiyana was trying to help, but she had just put Krade even further into the dog house. She crossed her arms and her expression grew angry, "Never had someone as pretty? You mean you have met other women?" She glared at him, "You took other woman to met your family yet not even MENTIONED them to your wife and the mother of your daughters?" OH yes... Illiyana had made things even WORSE for her brother now.

((Yea, most likely, as I've certainly forgot. Though, by give in, I meant she'd end up getting sexual pleasure from it, and actually get into it, like her old nightmare with the original guards. If we've already discussed that, sorry, my memory is utter crap.))

"No, not quite." Illiyana replied, releasing Laine with a sigh. She knew she screwed up and was tryin to think of the right way to explain it.

"Honestly, I've never actually met any of the women he's dated. The only way I know of any body connected to him is by spying on him myself. He doesn't tell anyone of his family, nor even talk to me unless absolutely vital,, due to it being a rather touchy subject that brings pain to him at the simple though. Having a psycho for a dad, and a mother who died due to that same assholes greed and lust for power can do that to people." Illiyana casually explained with a sigh and shrug. Even as she told the truth, she was just so casual about everything, as if nothing really mattered to her.

Krade was silent, knowing he was in deep DEEEEEPPPPPP trouble.

Laine was trying to grasp onto all the information that Illiyana was suddenly throwing in her direction, but it only gave her a headache. "I... I'm sorry. I just..." with a sigh she bowed her head in respect to Illiyana, "I was not feeling well to begin with Illiyana and all this has just made it worse. Forgive me, but I must excuse myself for the time being. I just..." she trailed off and looked at her husband. How she wished she had learned all this from him. Did he not trust her? "I just don't know. Pardon me." She turned and left the room, heading for her own room and laying herself down upon the bed, burying her face in the pillow.

((What shall we do now? It's obviously best for Krade to give her some time to herself........so what to do now? Shall we play out this situation a bit, or time skip to something else?))

((It's up to you. If anything, Krade should give her time but then be a good husband and go apologize to his wife. IF he's gonna be a good husband. If not then skip a few days, summarizing Illiyana's time there a bit then have Krade and Illiyana reveal they are taking the kingdom back.))

((Then I shall have Krade be the good husband. When shall I have Krade be captured to set up Jareks second round of evil pervyness?))

Krade knew better than to go to Laine right now. He knew when she needed some time to herself. Though, after giving her a long while, he eventually went to their bedroom door.

"Laine.......can I come in..........to talk to you about....everything?" he asked, knocking lightly. He didn't think it'd be a good idea to just walk in. Meanwhile, Illiyana did finally get dressed, but not in her dress. She just stole some of Krades clothes, as they were more comfortable and set out into town to meet and greet everyone........and likely flirt and hit on every body as well.

((I was planning on Illiyana to do some big thing that makes it obvious to everyone she's a lesbian. Would you be up for Illiyana getting frisky with Laine, or perhaps Mary, if you'd prefer to keep Laine out of it? It wouldn't be anything too serious, at least, if we go with Laine, then it would just be playful groping and the like. With Mary, even though she's with that other lord guy, I could see her possible having a kinky, bit of a sex addict side and be open to a little something something with Illiyana. Though, we can also just not do anything like that at all, if you'd prefer. It's just an idea that popped into my head.))

((Well, I could she her hitting on Laine, but Laine would once again never really indulge in that. If you want her to with Mary or even just some random insert character here type person for it))

"It's your room..." she commented from with in the room. By the time he entered she was sitting on the edge of the bed looking up at him as he entered. "What have you come to say? Have you a twin brother I don't know about as well?"

((Well, if we do it, I'd prefer her to get farther than just flirting with whoever she's with, so I guess go with Mary for a little infedility drama. Other than this, I don't really plan there to be any more instances of Yuri. At least, ones we play out. When we do the time skip to the girls rule, since Illiyana will still be around, I may have an offscreen thing with her or two, but nothing we actually play out. Not to mention, I don't have very many other ideas for dramatic twists. Well, I do have one.......but it's a VERY unlikely thing for me to ever implement.))

"No......" Krade replied, stepping in, flinching lightly at her tone. She easilly the scariest person he had ever met when she was pissed.

"I've come to apologize for not tellling you about Illyana, and for sharing only a small part of my family life with you, when you have told me everything about yours." he told her, looking at her, quite upset with himself over his stupid mistake.

She was silent a moment, not looking directly at him yet, "I just don't understand. I've told you so much. I feel like I have spilled my heart and soul to you time and time again over the years and you..." she trailed off. Did she dare say it? "Has it always been one sided? I wonder now what else you have not shared with me."

((What about with Alica? I thought you wanted to play her a little wild? I would be VERY inclined to play scenes with her. It's hard for me to do it with Laine cus I didn't really build her personality to be like that. With the girls, we are making them totally new personalities. And what twist have you in mind? Never hurts to share.))

((Yea, she'd be on the wild side. She wouldn't be an absolute whore. Though, I wouldn't call her exceptionally easy as well. I'd describe her as.......enjoying a good time, I guess. Since the true object of her love refuses to return her feelings, she has to find ways to.......satisfy her sexual appetite. Since she wants the older guy, but he refuses to do anything, due to duty and all that, she ends up with pent up sexual energy, and releases it in various ways, mostly going to a local tavern and picking someone up, or perhaps letting someone pick her up. As for the idea, and my post, I'll tell you tomorrow. My head is killing me, so I'm gonna turn in early.))

((Not really. For the most part, I'm drawing blanks on how to have Krade proceed in a way that'll get him out of the doghouse...........I've never been good in these types of arguements.))

((A sorry, confessing anything else he might be hiding, and letting her know the reason she got is sister there? Not tell her HOW they are getting the kingdom back, but just that they are going to try with his sister's help and her power))

((I know. We'll get it back with the girls I think. Really I think we are just trying to get to the girls stories at this point. Am I right? We could.... well.... we could alway make time skips past the boring to get their faster?))

((Yea, I think it's the anticipation. We've got all these fun plans for them and are just itching to play them out. Though, I wouldn't say I'm bored with Krade and Laines story as a whole at this point. It's still quite enjoyable. It just seems to have kind of........slowed down a bit at this point. Nothing a bit of excitement, sexual or otherwise, couldn't solve.^_^))

((I would like to give Laine and Krade's tale a nice send off before we let them go and move onto the daughters. Okay, let me think here how to salvage this.... hmmmm.... well, shower now, then figure it out))

((Like........go out with a bang........in more ways than one.^_^ And I think you're reading my mind, or I read your mind or something, as I just now put my clothes in the bathroom in preparation for my shower as I waited for this last response of yours. I was just about to tell you I was going to take a shower myself............eerie.))

((Oh yes, we still need to do the sexy gyspy dancer thing with her.^_^ Also, I remember that we decided to give Illiyana a little sexual encounter with a female of the village. What I don't remember, is who we decided on. Was it just a random pretty girl, or did we decide on the naughty infidelity with Mary?))

((Damn, we are hitting a brick wall here, aren't we? Well... I could time skip, but I would need to write a bit and I would like permission to take a bit of control over Krade.))

((That's certainly alright with me. Sorry I haven't posted in the last two days. Been meaning to tell you that the computer I use at night has crapped out, leaving me access to the one I use during the day. So, for I don't know how long.............I won't be on at night at all really. There will be exceptions though, but it'll be rare for me to be on at night till the other computer is fixed. And the times when I am on, I likely won't have much time on.))

Krade was the good husband that night, admitting he was wrong, promising he would not do it again. They went about the rest of the daily activities then. He promised her that their was a good reason and that he would reveal all to her later, but that night... that night he made slow romantic love to Laine to prove to her he was sorry. Afterwards, they lay naked in one another's arms and he told her everything she wanted to know about his childhood, growing up, family, etc. She never felt closer to him then.

But with the next dawn, it was time for him to reveal the truth about why his sister was there. And it was more then just for a visit. After sending the girls out with Mary once again; Krade, Laine, Illiyana, and Krade's top commanders in the rebellion sat down together to reveal... they were taking power back from Narissa. Illiyana was giving them her troops to fight with them. It might finally be enough to take the power back again and return the rightful leaders to the thrown.

Back
Top Bottom