Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

((Probably just go with what you posted, so maybe 2 or three more times, after this one. I also wouldn't mind having him go down on her. Either way, of course, what we play out won't be all that he does to her. I just figure we play out the 2-3 times. Then, when we skip to the next morning, I could do the typical little summary of what happened during the skip. Sound good? If you think him doing all that is too much to play out, I don't mind cutting back.))

Jarek had a fairly good idea what she was trying to do. Moving her hips against him with zero other signs of physical pleasure.........it was pretty easy for him to guess that she was trying to speed things along. It didn't really bother him though. They had the whole night. Her speeding up their first time wouldn't put a damper on all he wished to do to her. So, he just grinned as he continued thrusting up into her, doing his best to hold back an approaching climax.

((2 more times at the most. There is only so many ways I can play Laine's mood this time around. To keep her from getting to passionate and all, I have like only a few stock things. OH! And before we move onto the girls, I want one last grand goodbye to our Laine and Krade times. She still has to play his gypsy dancing girl. I think she'll give him that little gift their first night back in power. Hehe.))

For a few moments, it built inside Laine until she could not deny it anymore. "It's gonna come. Be ready for it," she told him. She spot no words of passion or sounds of longing for the release. It was more like talking business with something, this whole thing. "Be ready for it. Pull out. Don't... mmm... forget."

((Sounds good to me. Would him going down on her count as one of those times? As for the idea, sure, I'd love to do that. At what point do you want to move on to them getting back in power? I still have to intro Krades sister, but that won't really take long. Just enough posts for to embarass Krade, make it obvious she's a lesbian by playfully groping Laine, and become a semi-hero to the girls...........Not a save the day hero........more in the looking up to sense.))

Jarek just smiled at her as she spoke. He continued bouncing her in his lap before he could hold back no more. Actually doing as she said, when his climax came, he lifted her off till he was out of her and set her back on his lap, cumming in thin air.

((I would think so, yes. As for the rest of this plot line... I'm thinking we finish this night. Time skip to Krade returning with Sis. Intro for her time. Time skip to the start of the power struggle. Krade captured, all part of a plot but Laine doesn't know and she bargains for his life with Jarek. When the sister comes to free Krade he finds out what Laine has done for him and runs to her rescue. That very night the take power back, driving Narissa out and back to where she came from. Sound good?))

And Laine ended up cumming all over his lap. Her juices dripping out and onto his legs. The only sounds she let go were moans from deep in her throat. She kept her lips closed tight to stop from crying out. He'd not get the pleasure. At least, not this time... she truly did not know how long she could hold out. It had been a good orgasm, even if she did not let it show.

((Alright then, all sounds good to me.))

Even as she held her obvious signs of pleasure back, Jarek knew full well what she almost was doing. He couldn't screw her again just yet. The human body has it's limits and he would need to rest before he'd be able to get.......ready again. Still, there was something he could do to spur on the pleasure. Only taking a few moments to catch his breath, he moved quickly, sliding out from under Laine and turning her, leaving her sitting in the chair and him standing in front of her.

"Now, lets try something different." he said, kneeling down and spreading her legs apart. He didn't hesitate at all as his head basically dove between her legs, his tongue quickly darting out and into her pussy.

Laine watched Jarek, wondering what he had up his sleeve. The moment he came to his knees, she knew and her eyes went wide. Not that! Oh not... "OH!" She moaned as her hands gripped onto the arm rest of the chair. Anything but this. This was one thing that she could not hold back, never could. When Krade would eat her out, she went wild. There would not be any hiding her pleasure with this. Not short of gagging herself.

Jarek got an even better reaction that he had anticipated. He was just planning on wearing her down, so to speak, with a grand final following of her giving in entirely. He was pleasantly surprised at how she was reacting to this. Her moan only spurred him on. If this was a...........weak point, so to speak, he'd make sure to make good use of it.

Laine's nails dug into the arms of the chair. She was trying to vent all her tension to that place so it would not show on her face or in her voice. But one look at how her hands gripped at the chair, and you could clearly see the struggle. She was a few moments away from breaking the chair it seemed!

Jarek didn't need to see her to know what this was doing to her. He knew full well she was just barely hanging on by a thread. Her refusal to let go entirely just spurred him on more, his tongue working her in such a skillfull way to even rival Krade when it came to this kind of.......skill. Whilst doing so, he gently lifted her legs up and draped them over his shoulders. He didn't skip a beat, his face buried in her crotch, using every trick in the book in this kind of encounter to get what he was after.

"NO!" Laine suddenly cried out a moment before she threw her hand over her lips, holding it there tight. The cry was a negative one, but it was said in such pleasure! There was no denying this. No denying her body wanted it. But she still had to remind him that her heart and her heart would always cry no to him.

Jarek was tempted to ask her No what? But, he didn't want to give her even a moment to regain her composure. If he was ever going to get her to submit, it'd be now. Though, she was even more defiant than he had thought. He had originally expected her to have given in by now, but that was proven to not be the case. She was letting out moans and what not hear and there, but that wasn't enough to satisfy Jareks ego and need for power.

If that was what he wanted, his ego was going to be sadly left unstroked this night. Never would she give in. She would die before that happened. And she had learned over the years how to dull her sounds. There was the occasional time that Krade and she had been total bunnies and could not wait with someone in the next room... or that one time in the SAME room...

((That would make a rather nice stopping point for this whole thing. Shall I go ahead and skip to the morning after, with a little mention of what all happened after this?))

((Okay fine. You take the lead with it. Write whatever you liked happened, but she never gave in fully no matter what he tired and the moment the first ray of the sun rose, she was OUT of there.))

((Alrighty then. I shall do as you ask.^_^))

Jarek continued working on her with his mouth, eventually forcing an orgasm from her, but it was even worse than the first time. No signs of pleasure or defeat. She was resisting him. This infuriated him, as he was like a spoiled child, use to getting his way. While his anger wasn't shown on the outside for the most part, he was fuming on the inside. For the rest of the night, he did everything to her that came to mind. He poked, he prodded, he licked, he tried screwing her in different positions.......she resisted everything with a strength that just flat out, pissed him off. When the sun eventually rose, he had met with failure. She never once gave in to him. Actually keeping his word, when the rays of the sun shone through, he stopped whatever he was doing with her and got dressed, leaving the cottage without a word like a pissy little child.

Elsewhere, Krade had gone on a trip to bring a very important ally to town.........one that was also a family member. His sister, Illiyana. When the sun rose, he had just returned home. He wasn't surprised to find Laine wasn't there, as she was always up before him. Leaving Illiyana there, Krade went off into town to take care of his daily business, before he'd return home and wait for Laine and the girls to return and make introductions. So, for the moment, waiting in Laines home was a VERY attractive woman with an almost.......wild kind of beauty. She certainly didn't look exactly like Krade, but the family resemblance was obvious enough. As Krade was one of the sexiest men alive, his sister was one of hottest women alive. Her body was almost perfect in every sense of the word. She had curves that would even turn Narissa red with jealousy.
((How was that?))

((Great))

The night had been torture towards the end. Once or twice, Laine almost dared to let her control go. But she held onto her thoughts of Krade and he helped her get through it. He'd never know it though. Hurrying to return home, she had no idea looking at the house the Krade had already returned home. Not a clue. She knew she had to go get the girls, but first she just wanted a moment or two to compose herself. Perhaps even clean the feel of Jarek off her skin.

Walking into her own home, she was faced with someone who did not really belong. One look at her, and Laine's face went pale. She was.... beautiful. Down right stunning dressed in her fine garments. Ones like the kind Laine use to have went they still lived in the comfort of the palace. And here was Laine in almost rags compared to her, her hair a mess from the night before. Laine was feeling highly embarrassed to be in the fine ladies parents. Still, something about her seemed familiar, but Laine could not get past the stunningness to notice what it was exactly.

She said nothing as she just stood looking at her, mouth hanging slightly open. Words tried to form, but none did.

When Laine entered, Illiyana was standing and had her back to her, not even knowing Laine was in the house. At first glance, she certainly seemed like a picture perfect noble.........but that was soon shattered by the string of curse words she muttered, tugging at the uncomfortable corset under her dress. She absolutely hated dressing like this, but did so as a favor to her brother, wanting to look nice when she met his family and friends.

"I'm so going to kick his ass when he gets home........" she said, finally turning around and coming face to face with Laine. For a moment, she was completely speechless as well, looking Laine up and down before a smile finally spread across her face. One laced with hints of mishcief.

"Well, you must be Laine............nice to finally meet my in-laws. I would seriously doubt Krades every spoke about me outside of a small comment here and there. Well, it's not surprising............you know, being the black sheep of the family and all because I'm so much more fun than he is." she added, still smiling........but still, very uncomfortable in her fancy dress.

"Pardon me?" Laine asked as she looked the woman before her up and down, confusion flooding her face. How did this stunning woman know Krade? Family? It suddenly struck Laine that Krade never spoke to her of family. Once or twice of a mother and a father, but never had he mentioned siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, anyone. What was this woman to him?

"Well, doesn't surprise me in the least that you don't know of me. Krade never has enjoyed speaking of family, especially me. He doesn't hate me..............so much as find me extremely annoying. Ever since we were kids, I made it my goal to piss him off constantly." Illiyana replied with a nod, seeming quite pleased with herself over mention of tormenting Krade.

"I'm his sister by the way. Younger sister, in fact.......but only by a year. I think that's one of the main things he hates. I'm younger than him, but he's never won a fight against me. When he gets back, you should ask him how many bloody noses I've given him over the years. I personally stopped counting when it neared triple digits." she added with a casual shrug. Personality wise, she was basically the complete opposite of Krade. While Krade was generally serious, calm and collected, Illiyana was energetic, wild and forward to the point of some people thinking she was a complete rude ass hole.

Sister? Krade had a sister? Why would he never speak of her? After all, she had spoken of her brother many times. Why would he not tell her? They were husband and wife after all. Just then, Laine suddenly realized she was being a horrible hostess to a family member...

"OH! Oh my forgive my manners! Umm," she looked around and pulled a chair up to the table for Illiyana, offering it with a gesture of her hand, "Please have a seat. I've never really meet anyone Krade knew before he came into my life. Would you like some tea?" She went to stove and started for the tea pot, but as she glanced up, she caught her own reflection in a mirror across the room. She forgot! She looked a mess! Laine had never had a family member of Krade's to impress before, this was a first for her and she wanted to impress!

"I'm sorry, I'm an utter mess! I was..." how could she define her appearance? Certainly not with the truth. "I was scouting the area last night. I have not gotten the chance to put myself back together again. Pardon me, I will just be a moment." Not waiting for an alright from the stranger she know knew to be family, she departed the room for the bedroom to wash quickly and dress herself.

Illiyana tried to tell her it was alright that she looked all messy, but Laine had already left before she could. With a sigh, she took her seat, fidgeting lightly in the chair. God, the corset was just so damn uncomfortable. Tugging lightly at the fabric, she did her best to just deal with it.........but she soon had enough. She then stood up, pulling her dress off with surprising speed as she started to undo the corset to get the cursed thing off. She was never really a very modest person. She thought the naked human form was nothing to be embarassed about, so she had no qualms about people seeing her naked.........but it wasn't like she pranced around the towns, stark naked. She did have common decency.

After a swift scrubbing of her skin to get rid of any traces Jarek might have left on her, she brushed out her hair and braided it. Sprayed her body with a lovely fragrant oil scented of lavender that Krade had gifted her on her last birthday. Finally she donned the best casual dress she had to entertain a guest and was back out into the main room. "There I look much better-" she stopped as she saw the back of her sister in law minus a dress. Spotting the dress in a pile on a chair, Laine blushed and turned her face away. Yes she was another woman, but she was still basically a stranger. "Oh, pardon me! I um.... would you like to use the bedroom for that?"

((Ha, this would be a perfect time for Krade to come back in. Hehe. Sis stripping in front of his wife. Maybe he should have the kids with him too? Stopped by Mary's and found them there so brought them home with him?))

"No, it's alright. Not like it's anything you haven't seen before." Illiyana replied, looking back over her shoulder at Laine. No sooner had she done that, did the front door in front of her swing open, revealing Krade, with a daughter on each side, holding each hand. At first, seeing such an attractive body in front of him, he thought it was Laine for a second, but felt slightly nauseus when he realized it was that of his now half naked sister.

"Do you ever get dressed in private?" he asked, visibly annoyed. He didn't bother covering the eyes of the twins. Not like they hadn't seen such things before. They had seen their mother naked multiple times.

((Great idea.^_^))

Eden's jaw dropped open, as did her mother's as she watched her husband and children enter in. Well, this was fun! What a great way for the girls to meet their aunt. "Girls," Laine said as she tried to salvage the moment, "This is your Aunt Illiyana, you father's sister." She had to emphasis that last bit for some reason, she didn't know why... just did.

Krade couldn't help but flinch lightly at Laines tone. He knew he was in deep trouble. Illiyana, didn't seem to notice or mind, crouching down in just bra and panties and smiling brightly as she waved to the two girls.

"You must be Eden.........and you're Alicia." she said, pointing to each girl, getting their names right.

"Your daddy has told me all about you." she added, nodding lightly.

Back
Top Bottom