Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

"I don't know. I've gotta say, the thought of some evil king violating the innocent young princess of a newly conquered kingdom is quite a turn on." Zane replied.

"Might make for a nice little roleplay." he added, laughing lightly as he held himself up with one hand and stroked her thigh with the other.

She paused a little with that and pulled back and looked him in the eyes, his words hitting a cord within her, "What did you say?" In her youth, she tale of her parents meeting and eventual marriage was not really known to her. It was only when she grew older she knew the truth of how it all started. Something about the way he said it, made her feel a bit uneasy inside. Was it just a comment in passing without thought or had he joked with her on purpose because of her family's past? And why did it feel a bit like a cruel joke at that.

"Is something wrong? I was just playing around. If I insulted you in someway about it, I'm.......truely sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." Zane replied, playing the oblivious genuine apologetic guy quite nicely. It wasn't really a slip or anything. It just came to mind with this little back and forth they were playing. His tone, the look in his eyes, he really did come off as if he knew nothing about Laine and Krades past. Which would be very believable considering they kept it to themselves. Not to mention, they were just joking about the very same thing moments ago, so it's not like he strayed far off topic or anything.

Besides, it was quite common for the situation he mentioned to happen. And it certain'y wasn't all that rare amongst couples that roleplayed. But, Eden being a virgin in every sense of the word when it came to sexual matters, it was really no surprise she had reacted in such a way.,

"No it's just...." she seemed a little troubled for a moment before she tried to smile again, covering her shock as best as she could from him in this odd moment, "It's nothing. The idea was just... something I have never thought of before." At least never thought of it happening to her, be it in role play or in reality. "Forget that I stopped you," she commented as her lips went to his once again.

"Uh, alright then. I do have other ideas of a more normal nature. You know, beautiful maiden and knight in shining armor type of stuff." Zane replied, smiling before he kissed her back, glad that akward moment had passed.

"It doesn't matter what it is... just so long as it's with you and me. That's all that matters to me in the end." Her hand stroked his cheek while her body squirmed to rub against him, their bodies touching in various delectable places.

Zane couldn't help but laugh, it was a good laugh though.

"Heh, sorry. It's just........you're so cute when you're corny.......I love it." he replied, hand raising to rest on top of hers, enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies rubbing in various areas.

Her smile only grew, any trace left of the awkward moment that had shared gone now, "Then I will need to be corny more often so I can hear you laugh like that all the time. I love it with you laugh." Her fingers traced the line of his lips, "I love it when you smile..."

"Mmmmm, nice words. I know of at least one other thing you love that my lips can do." Zane replied with a smile and raised eyebrow, obviously referring to that time together in the haunted little shack. He still couldn't help but laugh when he thought back to just how crazy she got during her orgasm, talking about dying and what not.

Her cheeks blushed bright red as she tried to hide her face against his neck, talking into his skin, "I lost control of all my senses that night! You can't hold how I acted that night against me. It just...." she smiled and kissed his neck tenderly, "It felt so good."

"Hey, don't apologize at all. I was actually hoping I could get you to act like that again. I mean, you react to that from just me using my mouth. I was hoping you'd get even more wild when we did the full deed." Zane replied, laughign lightly.

"Oh how alluring that is," she joked again. "You sound as if this is some kind of treaty agreement we are entering into." She pursed her lips and squinted her eyes, "Oh so serious you are being." Her face softened again, "Your princess has been ready for what feels like forever now. Ready and waiting for her man to come for her and take her."

"Not.........quite what I meant." Zane replied, chuckling lightly.

"I meant that since this will hurt a bit, you might want to brace yourself for it." he suggested.

Her face softened a little into a look of sudden understanding, "Oh... I forgot about that part." She adjusted herself a bit on the rock. It was not the most comfortable thing to be laying on, but she did not mind in the moment. "I don't care that it is going to hurt, for I know you're kiss will always make me feel better."

"As cheesy and lovely as always." Zane replied, laughing lightly before slowly and gently starting to slide his manhood into her waiting pussy.

Eden gasped from the strange feeling, her hands grasping his shoulders, holding them and looking to hopefully take some of the strength from him and take it for her own in this moment. Her hips moved a little to try and find the best way to give him entrance where it would be most comfortable for them both, but there didn't seem to be a much better one then the one she was already in. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, bracing for the rest of his entrance.

((Sorry for the slow response. Drawing a blank and my tendency to get distracted by new vidyagames is the cause.))

Playing his role well, Zane was being slow and gentle with her, taking it easy and going in bit by bit to cause as least amount of pain and discomfort as possible. Soon enough, he met the inevitable proof this was her first time.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking down at her with such gentle eyes and a gentle smile.

((Just so you know, I am gonna be outta town for a few days so I will not be around to reply))

She opened her eyes, looking up at him a moment before a smile spread across her lips, "Almost... just.. one thing first," she told him. Raising her hand, she brushed it along his cheek a little and lifted her lips to touch against his in a soft, sweet kiss. The moment their lips parted, she whispered to him, but it was not the words he was likely anticipating. She whispered what was in her heart, "I love you Zane..." she told him. She said it not knowing if she'd get the words back and not knowing how it would effect her should she indeed be denied the words from him.

((Ugh, I so need a vacation myself. Problem is, those tend to require money, which is something I don't have alot of.))

Zane answered, but it wasn't verbal. He smiled lovingly down at her, before lowering his head, lips meeting in such a gentle, sweet kiss. Still, without saying the words, she would know he felt the same. Though, the lines were becoming quite blurred for Zane when it came to acting and real feelings. In this situation at least, it was quite likely he had lost himself in his little role.

She gently shut her eyes as she accepted his kiss and the emotion behind it. Eden had not said the words to attempt to get him to say them back... true it would have been nice to hear, but they just had to be said. Even if he didn't say it, at least he knew now. She did this because she loved him. Giving him her heart along with her virginity. "Now... I'm ready..." she whispered against this lips on a soft sigh.

Zane smiled down at her and with a light nod before pushing past the barrier a girl like her would still possess, still going oh so slow, gentle and sensual. Despite how messed up the situation REALLY was, it at least had the appearance of a sweet and nice first time.

Back
Top Bottom