Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

"And a name to whisper in pleasure. I can already feel it starting....." he said, snickering as he continued rubbing and groping. Then, she slowly slid the tip of two fingers in, gradually pushing them the rest of the way.

Laine gritted her teeth together, hissing a little as she tried to be strong. Tried to pretend like it didn't feel good, but damn it... it did. "Fuck you Jarek," she whispered, taunting him in a way. "How was that for whispering your name?"

"Not bad. It's close enough to what you'll be begging me to do soon enough." He replied, chuckling as he pulled his fingers out a bit before pushing them back in. Frankly, Krade hadn't done this much before with Laine. They tended to do the full on act or oral pleasure, but not usually hands. So, this would be a bit of a new thing to her, which would be harder to resist. With Jarek, it was impossible to tell if he had managed to pick this up from unintenional signs on Laines part, or it was just sheer dumb luck.

Laine gasped without thinking about it. A blush spread across her face, amazing herself that she could be embarrassed by this. There were much worse things she had done with her husband over the years but something about how this seemed extra naughty to her. Swallowing, Laine tried to keep a hold of her composure. He couldn't know how this effected her. It had to seem like nothing special. It was her only hope.

"You're especially attractive when your cheeks are tinted red like that." he whispered into her ear, nipping at her lobe whilst still groping her breasts and probing her nethers with his fingers.

"Go... to... hell..." she bit back at him. He'd hear no words of affection from her like he tried to give to her. He may hear moans and it may make him feel proud of himself, but each moan would be followed with words of hate.

He laughed at what she said. Jarek so enjoyed the feisty girls like this. They were the best ones to break down. His fingers, meanwhile, had worked up to quite the furious pace whilst his increasingly hard manhood was poking at her firm backside. He had complete control of his body. Everything he did, he did for a reason.

Another gasp escaped her, as she trembled in his grasp and moaned, shivering, "Burn... in..... uuuhhh.... HELL!" she gasped again, her hips started to move against his hand. It was an instinctual reaction to the pleasure he offered. And she wanted him to know that, "You can control my body, you can control yours, but it's nothing more that that, pig."

Laines constant taunting and insults just spurred him on. He knew her body was out of her control , but her mind still was hers. It took time to break someone down completely. Just one step at a time.

"Indeed, that's all it is for now." he simply replied, working her body like a master, pulling her back flush against him. He knew he could have taken her fully right then and there if he wanted, but now wasn't the time for that. He wanted her to come to him, wanting what he offered. Her may would never want that itself, but her body would be a different story.

Finally a whimper came to her lips. She was so wet under his touch, she was started to feel embarrassed about that as well. Krade was her skilled lover, but even he had not played her body like this. Would she tell him of this encounter? "What do you want from me?" She asked him, "What will it take to have you leave me in peace?"

"Oh come on, do you really need to ask that question? I'd figure even a little princess like you who was coddled most her life, would have figured that out." Jarek replied, not easing up in the bit with his pleasuring of her body.

"For you to finally admit what you know is the truth. To submit your body to me utterly and completely. Give your body to me for one night. From when the sun goes down, to when it comes back up the next morning and you shall never see me again." Jarek whispered into her ear.

Laine threw the idea around in her head. One night he said, but something in her doubted he truly meant that. "How can I believe what you say is true? That if I spend a night with you, you'll leave me be after the sun has risen again?"

"I suppose you can't, knowing your hate for me. But, you really don't have any other options. It's either that, or your precious family gets a front row seat to see you and your bodies desires, followed by their mercifully quick deaths." Jarek replied, smiling brightly at the idea. He was sick and he was evil, but he also stood by his word. Like his own, fucked up code of ethics.

((How about is she spends on night willingly with him and then once he captures Krade, forces her into another? Kind of like a "But you said-" "I lied" situation))

The threat shot straight to Laine's heart, so she could tell it was the truth. She would either have to spend a night with him, or suffer a fate worse that her own death. The death of the three most important people in her life. If she lost them... "How did you become so cruel?" she could not help but ask. What kind of man did such things as all his evil ways?

((Even better, as my idea limits them to one time only. Have you been busy this week? Just curious and not meaning to pester you, if you take it that way, but it's usually me that dissapears and doesn't post for a few days.^_^ Not a big deal, but as usual.......just curious.))

"It's a long story. Perhaps I shall tell it you tonight when we share a bed." he replied with a snicker, his fingers still working her, but slowing up a bit. He wanted to give her a chance to answer his question.

((I've had a major lack of the will to write this week. It's not just you, it's all the RPs I'm working on. I got 6 things to post in right now to be caught up))

There was a pause before she sighed, "Not tonight. Krade can not know. I'll never be able to get past him tonight." She couldn't believe what she was saying. Was she actually agreeing to it? She thought about it. For her family yes. Yes she was.

((No need to explain then, as I get that too. As much as I enjoy RPing, there's time where I just can't bring myself to do it......AT ALL. I'm not bored with my RPs when I do that, but I just.........don't feel like posting in them. Can't explain why it happens. It just......happens.))

"Ah, that's too bad. Then tomorrow night. I know full well that that's your kids regular night to stay over at your friends Marys house and that Krade just happens to have to leave town that morning and not be back till the day after." Jarek whispered, finally stopping his fingering of her, but not withdrawing his hand. He just, left it in her panties. He knew full well what just about everyone did in this town. He had been observing them for weeks now. No way she'd be able to lie about when she'd have an "opening."

((I'm thinking also that perhaps... perhaps during the second time, Krade bursts in to her rescue once again, kind of a way to end all her nightmares at long last and he makes sure Jarek can't hurt his wife or any other woman again. And he might not have to die *smirk* That could be the end of the Laine Krade arch. It can happen during the fight to regain the thrown. Cus then we can time skip to the girls story))

Laine was certain that his words made her go pale. He truly had been watching them all. "Very well..." she said, finally accepting his demands. "But not near the town. There is a small cottage half a mile into the wood. I am sure you know where it is, you seem to know everything else. I will meet you there at sunset. Tomorrow." She felt like she was making a deal with the devil.

((Sounds like a good plan. I certainly do want the fight to regain the throne to happen. Or, at least the start of it to happen as I really want to introduce Krades sister as I'm planning on her being a regular character in the girls part of the story in a kind of advisor/role model capacity.))

"Good, and I shall let you leave at sun rise the next morning. Till then, you and your body are mind." Jarek replied, finally withdrawing his hand and letting her dress fall back into place.

"I'll be waiting....." he whispered, nipping at her hear before silently walking off, dissapearing into the crowd of people.

((With this little incident over, shall we skip ahead to the fateful night?))

((Since I got to leave, I'll go ahead and set it. I'll be back on in about 3 hours or so.))

Jarek had reached cottage before she did, wishing to examine it's interior. It wasn't run down and rickety, but it sure wasn't super nice either. He strolled around the small building, doing so to come up with ideas for the various things he could do to her and where.

Laine bid her husband a fond goodbye, wishing him a fine trip... even though she did not know where it was he was going to. She was sure even Jarek knew that, but she would not ask him. He only told her that is would help and he would return the following night. Mary seemed surprised that Laine still dropped the girls at her home, even with Krade home, but did not question it. Donning a cloak, Laine set off. A dagger for her own protection was hidden in the folds of the cloak, just in case. And a note was left in her home should she not return. It told it's finder who more that likely had her.

She arrived at the cottage literally at sun down. No sooner was she inside the door, the seemingly last bit of light escaped the sky above. Turning she faced her fate for the night. Thank goodness it was summer, the night would not be as long as if it were the wintertime.

Jareks keen hearing allowed him to hear her approach before she reached the door. He joined her at the entrance once the door was closed.

"My, so mysterious in the cloak." he said with a grin, stepping to her and reaching under the cloak without hesitation. Though, he didn't grope her or anything. Instead......he brought his hand back out with her dagger in tow.

"I see someone isn't very trusting." he said with a laugh, setting it on a nearby dusty counter top.

Back
Top Bottom