Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

"More changes still to come," she whispered as she tugged at his shirt pulling it up over his head and off his body. The shirt went to join the rest of her clothing, which lay next to them on the bed. Right where she needed them to be. Her hands went to his pants then, starting to undo the front of them to pull him out. Soon. Very soon. He was going to get what was coming to him.

"Why in such a rush?" Jarek asked, reaching over with one hand to stop her as she got about half way done with undoing his pants.

"We've all week together, so why in such a hurry?" he asked curiously, that nagging suspicion coming back, but was pushed down once more.

((Just trying to add a little suspense.^_^))

She had foreseen this. Her hands paused and her blush returned. "You won't believe me if I tell you..." she said, adding a little air of mystery to it, knowing he'd be curious and ask, and give him the answer she knew he'd want.

She swallowed a little, as if her throat was dry from the overwhelming heat she felt in that moment, "I... I have not stopped thinking about you since that night. If I don't get you soon, I think I might just burst."

"Oh really now? Tell me more, my dear princess." Jarek replied, his ego making him more interested in hearing how she craved him, than actual intercourse with her.

Her blush grew. She couldn't believe she was actually getting away with this! "You wouldn't believe me Jarrek. I don't even believe myself half the time..." she baited him. "I didn't think you have affected me at all until the next night when Krade made love to me and I... I saw you over my. I looked at his face and I saw you."

"Oh really now? That's a very interesting story. Any other naughty instances of such a thing?" Jarek replied, smiling with a cocked eyebrow. He was certainly in the palm of her hand by now.

((Woohoo, my first time on at night for a while. Lets have cake to celebrate.^_^..........but nothing's changed still. Night comp is still dead, so this is one of those rare instances I originally mentioned.))

"Then by all means, help me accomodate you." Jarek replied, groaning lightly at her little, but very enjoyable movement.

Edit-Ack.........cancel the cake.........gotta go. Sharing computers sucks at times.......

Laine nodded as she rose her hips up, positioning herself in the proper place. It was getting close now. Soon she'd either conquer the monster or she'd be food for the dogs. Slipping herself slowly onto his cock, she groaned, "This is it, this is what I have been wanting."

((Oh, no need to apologize. I don't see anything wrong with it. I get the same way at times. It's kind of like eating your favorite food really often. Sure, it tastes great, but after having it over and over and over again, you kind of lose your craving for it temporarily. With this RP, as much as I love it, there's times when I just flat out, don't feel like RPing. It's good to take breaks at times, or else an act that gets repeated regularly, even a fun one, could end up becoming a tedious task in your mind.))

((Also, since we're nearing the end of the KradexLaine saga, I've already got my intro for Alicia planned out. If you'd like, I can describe it you now. But for the most part, I was wondering if you'd be up for playing a random tavern goer, or maybe two, that she has a one night stand with? OOO, and also, I've found a good pic for what the upcoming gypsy outfit will look like. Wanna see it? Also, even though the next part of the story will center around the twins, would you wanna do a KradexLaine scene on occasion? They'll be in their fourties........but both, still hot as hell.^_^))

"Feeling's mutual....." Jarek groaned in reply, his hands reaching up to grasp her hips, not waiting for her to finish as he quickly pulled her the rest of the way down his manhood, taking a moment to enjoy the wonderful feeling.

((I'd gladly play a tavern goer or two. I really don't have an intro for Eden planned yet. I'm thinking something to do with her being a proper lady. Perhaps at a ball or a party? Something happening at the same time Alicia is skipping out on and is in the tavern instead? Yes, let me see the outfit. And perhaps yes, when the mood strikes us to pay our originals a visit, a scene or two can be plugged in.))

Laine gasped and tossed her head back. She should have anticipated that he would take charge like that. He could not have no control at all. Even if she had him under her thumb. And oh she had him under her thumb. It as the home stretch now. Moving against him, she lowered her head to his and started to kiss around his face. His lips, his chin, his cheek, the corner of his mouth. Her hands were spread out against the bed on the sides of his head.

((I was thinking something along the lines of this. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/image/935509.html?gs=52 or perhaps this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DWDiaoChan.jpg That second one though, I'm wanting to use for Alicias slutty outfit she has on in the tavern and wears alot, but with some alterations so that it's a bit less fancy looking. But, if you really like it, I can substitute it for the gypsy outfit. Here's another possibility for Alicias primary clothing, minus the various pokemon stuff. http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=351887 I would certainly love to hear your opinions.))

Jarek simply groaned, wasting no time as he held her hips tight and started to thrust into her, while bouncing her up and down.

Laine bit her lip and went back to his lips then, focusing mainly on them, focusing on distracting him with her seemingly passionate kisses. Meanwhile, her hand started to slip a little higher on the bed, into the pile of her clothing near where they had ended up landing. Discreetly, her hand fished among the fabrics for her hidden weapon. The whole while, her hips thrust with his, dancing in a sort of frantic rhythm of lust.

((You can keep that for Alicia's outfit. I like the second one for her. As for the outfit for Laine, hmmm.... maybe it's the style of the drawing, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I am looking up some things myself. Things like... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://reiyeka.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy-By-Moonlight-11326046">http://reiyeka.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy ... t-11326046</a><!-- m --> or <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://chamberstock.deviantart.com/gallery/#Belly-Dancer">http://chamberstock.deviantart.com/gall ... lly-Dancer</a><!-- m --> or <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://yuukie.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy-97410089">http://yuukie.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy-97410089</a><!-- m --> ))

((Thankies. I actually came across in something unrelated to the RP. But, since it's just so damn sexy to me, I wanted to use in at least a little in any RP. As for your ideas for Laine, I really like the first one. The third one is great too. The second........meh, not bad, but not so much as the other two.))

Her plan was working perfectly. Jarek was too concentrated on kissing her back and speeding up his thrusts. Though suddenly, he unintenionally bought himself a few more moments of life. Quickly rolling over, leaving her on the bottom now, he pulled away from the kiss and smiled. He noticed her hands resting in her clothing, but thought nothing of, but did lightly pin her arms to the bed with his hands.

"From your reaction, I guess we both like it on top........" he said with a grin, his thrusting picking back up and at a more furious pace.

((If you'd prefer, I can alter that. It just came to me as a nice little, not really meaning to save his own ass moment. Would only buy him a few moments, as the second he lets her arms go, she can get the dagger to his neck...........or lower vital parts.^_^.))

((That could still be his little protege. We'd have to alter a few things though, like his age, to make it beleivable that he has Jareks knowledge. But, that may put a damper on his seduction of the twins, as Alicia would have no problem getting dirty with an older man, but Eden...........well, that'd be up to you.))

((That's fine. I did come up with a way where the protege could stay around the same age as the twins. Perhaps Jarek kept real in-depth notes and what not about his "skills". And the kid, despite Jarek no doubt treating him like crap, came to see Jarek as his dad and respected him, due to Jarek likely being the only person the kid was allowed to see. He could find the notes when he gets a little older, or perhaps have possession of them the whole time, and then spends the gap between now and the future, basically teaching himself all that Jarek had planned to teach him before his death. And, for how he would come to know of Alica, Eden, Laine and all them. Maybe Jareks last entry was about his........time with Laine. Perhaps he even correctly predicted that Laine would end his life at some point, and this leads his protege to seek out vengeance or some such through what he does with the twins, and maybe even try something with Laine at some point. I even have a little idea for some infidelity on Laines part, in regards to the protege, if you're interested in hearing it. Heck, I even have an idea for infidelity on Krades part as well. Though, that would involve Narissa having a daughter as well as the son you want for Eden. Both ideas could easily be tied together, as Narissas daughter, unlike her son, wouldn't seem evil, but actually be good on the inside.........she'd be evil inside and out, and be working with Jareks protege to screw over Laine and the gang. OOO, I can't wait to get to the next generation. It's going to be so much fun.^_^))

((Why not make him ACTUALLY Jarek's son? A bastard from one of his many rolls in the hay. One of many but the only one he staked any claim to. Mother died or something and then the death of Jarek only makes him want his vengeance? Getting into infidelity.... it's one thing I never had a taste for. At least not in the way we are talking here. If it's true love, it's true love. Go the route of infidelity and it fucks up everything the couple has had until that point in time. No, I like Laine and Krade the way they are and I like there relationship the way it is. Let them be happy. We can toy around with the twins love lives to make up for anything we didn't do with Laine and Krade. If we like he can have some kind of confrontation with Laine over how her daughters' misery is because what she did years before. I do however like the idea of Narissa having pure evil daughter though. Like PURE evil that uses EVERYONE in the next generation. Uses the protege, uses her own brother, hell even uses the gaurd that loves Alicia all to get things EXACTLY the way that SHE wants.))

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Laine's hand was wrapped around the handle of the dagger and it was at his neck, pressing right against his skin, about to break it and drain the life from him. Her looks of lust turned to looks of raw hatred as he looked him right in the eyes and the look was clear. He was about to die. "Your last words Jarek?"

((Sure, we can make him Jareks son. Oh don't worry, I'm fine with no infidelity. It's just one of those ideas that pops into my head that I felt I should mention. And great, I'd love to play Narissa evil daughter. Would you be up for Yuri with her? With Alicia, a femaleXfemale encounter isn't out of the question. But, with Eden, it's entirely up to you. Of course, she'll like men too..........She'll just be.......picky. When not using her body as a tool, she will save it only for those she deems worth to experience her. She'll also put Narissa sheer lustful sexyness to shame, and possible end up as the hottest character ever in the RP.))

Jarek simply smiled, not saying anything. Oh, how he underestimated her. He knew he fell right into her trap. But in all honesty.......he wasn't mad. She was a devious little bitch............He liked it.

((With Alicia, perfectly fine. With Eden hmmm, naw. Or maybe... idea. If Eden gets drunk enough... or drugged enough. It could work out if you don't mind the daughter talking advantage of her. And how are you on the idea of incest? A little Cruel Intention style with her brother? Tricking him of course. Tricks him into her bed and he doesn't realize until Eden walks in on them and she is disquested by it. Soon after the daughter comes to Eden and drugs her into bed with her, the whole while talking about how she just wants to ruin their lives.))

No last words. How fitting. In another blink of an eye and no hesitation whatsoever, Jarek was dead. His blood spilled onto Laine as well as his now limp body. Using all her strength, she pushed him off her and rolled him onto the bed next to her. She sat for a few moments just looking at him. The man that had made her life hell, threated her loved ones, and he fell so very easily. She didn't regret it at all. He deserved it and Krade was all that mattered to her. Part one was over now. It was time to get her husband back.

Quickly getting herself off the bed, she took a sheet and wiped the blood from herself. It was time to act. Staying naked she went about arranging Jarek in the bed, covering him and the bloody sheets with a thick blanket, making it look as if he was asleep with her next to him. Redressing in her clothing and putting the dagger in her skirts again, she set out to find and free her husband. That or die trying.

Back
Top Bottom