Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

((Oh yea, I keep forgetting about that.))

"No need to apologize, is quite nice. Feel free to continue if you wish." Jarek replied, smiling at her. Of course, this apparent niceness was nothing more than him wanting more entertainment to satisfy his sick desires.

He didn't seem to be catching on to her fakeness either. Which was a good thing. Slipping into the trap. This better work. If not, she could end up dead. Or worse. She wrapped her arms around herself, looking embarrassed, as if she had let herself get out of hand and liked it. She hadn't, but he didn't need to know that. She shook her head a little.

"You're rather cute when you're embarassed." Jarek said, smiling as he reached out and gently brushed his hand across her arms. The player was now being played. Laine was actually able to manipulate him quite skillfully.

Deep down she wanted to smile. He was falling in perfectly. But she had to be careful to not be cocky! She need to let him think her still weak and willing. "You swear Krade will go free if I do this. Swear upon your life?"

"Of course. After all, I did hold up my end of our previous bargain of not seeing you. But, I'm glad you're the one that broke that arrangement." Jarek replied, grinning. He was fitting into the palm of her hand.

Even though he was being controlled rather well, he was still a cautious person.

"For now, just turn around and lean over a bit so that I can get a look at that lovely ass of yours that I've missed so much." he told her, leaning back and enjoying the show. It was his ego that was leading to his manipulation. Her little sweet and willing act fed his desperate need for control. Showing the slightest amount of interest and enjoyment of her situation would be enough to get him to do just about anything.

Swallowing shyly, Laine nodded and turned slowly, bending only a little bit at first to seem reluctant still. But after a moment, she bent over fully, giving him the full view of her fine ass.

Jareks smile grew as she bent over. He couldn't help but lean forward and grope one cheek, giving it a swift spank afterwards.

((Since he won't be cumming in her, how far will he get before "it" happens? We could have them have sex, and when he's sufficiently lost in the moment to not be paying enough attention, but before he cums, it's slicing time. She would likely be in his lap when they do it, so she could hop off before she does it. Of course, I'd love to hear your idea.^_^))

She yelped a little and let the slightest of moans escape her. The yelp was real, the moan was fake. They both sounded real. Like she had enjoyed that. "Mmm..."

((I'm thinking he gets close then she stops him by grabbing it and holding a knife to it. She's gonna make him jump through a few hoops first before she does anything. She's smart.... got a plan to make sure he doesn't tell anyone about her there to free Krade. Make him gag himself and perhaps she even knocks him out.... cutting him afterwards. A little mercy for the man. And maybe she won't cut it off, but just... shorten it a bit.))

((Works for me.))

"Well my dear Laine, do you happen to enjoy spankings?" Jarek asked, laughing at her reaction as he gave her another swift smack on the ass.

"I... I never have... before...... now..." she was playing him like a violin! Letting him think she enjoyed his vile tricks and advances! The fool. For a moment, she almost wanted to get cocky, but she couldn't afford that. She yelped again with the next slap and moaned. This time a full moan. Still as fake as before.

"That's rather interesting. Is there perhaps anything else you've started to like since our previous encounter? It's quite obvious that your body ached for me." Jarek replied, taking a moment to grope her ass again, but once more, gave her a sharp smack.

((Yea, as you can tell, that's his one weakness. Not so much her being under his control, but more that she appears to enjoy it. That's due to him having an easy time domination people, but having a woman ache for him in such a way...............yea.........not so common.))

She wanted to give HIM A sharp smack! She she held it back. He'd get his. She only smiled as she came up with an idea to sink him even deeper into her spell. "I can't explain it... Krade tries this all the time and I've never liked it before. This is the first I've ever... well... made these noises. I can't help them."

"Hmmmm, intriguing. Perhaps you've grown tired of the tedious day to day of family life and now wish to try out more............taboo things." Jarek replied, another spank following soon after.

"Is it only the spanking, you've come to enjoy, or perhaps has your mind been plagued with the thoughts of what if? What if you had given in to your body the last time and accepted the pleasure it desperately wanted to offer you." he added, gently running his hands over her bare ass and hips, just enjoying the feeling for the moment.

She wanted to be sick! Of course not! The only thing that plagued her thoughts was the horrible taste thinking of him left in her mouth. Ugh! But, of course that was not what he wanted to hear. No, he told her exactly what he wanted to hear... and she'd give it to him.

She was somehow able to muster a blush upon her face, "I dare not say."

"Oh come now. We'll spending the next week in such intimate contact. I'd love to know just what naughty desires you're craving." Jarek replied, grinning, his hands still wandering around her ass and hips, the spankings haven ceased for the time being.

"Please, don't make me say them..." she whimpered slightly. "I... I shouldn't want things. I... I shouldn't want....... you." She pretended to look her face away even more. "Don't make me see them just, give me them. Give me everything."

Hearing her say that almost made Jarek jump right out of his pants, but something seemed off. He couldn't put his finger on it. Even so, her enjoyment of it all pretty much pushed the doubts out of his mind.

"Then whisper them to me. They can be........our little secret." he said with his snake like tone as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a standing position, flush against his body as he licked at her neck.

This was her chance. She was sure that he'd give her now what ever she wanted. All she had to do was get him into position. Right were she needed him. Laine slowly turned to face him, bitting her lip and a well done look of embarrassment and hesitation on her face. She leaned her head in, placing her lips close to his ear, "I... I want to do everything with you. Everything. But first, I want to do the one thing we did not do in the cabin that night. At least not the way it should have been." She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, "I want to ride you. Really ride you. Not like I did then when I tried to make you think I felt nothing doing it. Let me show you what I was truly feeling then."

"Music to my ears." Jarek whispered, smiling before he suddenly closed the gap between them, capturing her lips in a rather........hard kiss, holding her naked body against his fully clothed one, his manhood already poking at her through his pants.

((OOO, that would make such a hot, naughty, taboo little scene.^_^ But ah well, the bastard needs to get what's coming to him. I'll just get my taboo/forbidden fix from the IlliyanaxMary scene.))

"Mmmm!" she moaned against his lips, doing damn good to seem like this was what she wanted. She had to think of him as her husband to do it, but it worked in the end. Laine enthusiastically threw her arms around his neck and held onto him in their kiss. She let it last, and last, and then finally she pulled her lips back and whispered, "... the bed..."

Jarek was pleasantly surprised that she not only didn't pull away, she got into the kiss. When she stopped it and whispered, he walked backwards towards the bed with her, letting him fall onto it and dragging her down on top of him as he did so.

Laine let out a giggle as they fell to the bed. That was real actually... she was giggling at how deep she had him under her spell. She would have to try this control on Krade later. It was almost thrilling, empowering for her, and made her only that much more determined to succeed in her task. Straddling his hips she reached for the hem of his shirt, tugging them from his trousers and pulling the shirt out, running her hands up and over his bare chest under it.

"Well, this is certainly a pleasant change from your moody, defiant self." said Jarek with a smile, his hands resting on her hips as she ran her own hands over his body.

Back
Top Bottom