Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

butterfly0408

Singularity
((The epic still keeps going! You didn't think we'd let it die in the death of darker, did you? You don't know us very well then.))

She shook her head and pushed him back to lay him flat on the bed, her body over his, pressing down as she rubbed her hips against his, "Does it look like anything is wrong? Everything looks right to me."

"Well, no, but........" Krade replied, still a bit.....weirded out, but letting it all happen none the less. Despite what she said, he knew something was up, but didn't know what and just let things happen.......for now.

Laine attacked his lips then, kissing him with a frantic fever. As if she need to his lips to keep going on. But something in his confusion of her husband worried her in the own confused state. He was not kissing her back with as much fever as she was him. And he was not hard enough for her egos liking. "What's wrong?" she asked suddenly, worry in her voice, "Don't I arouse you?"

"Of course, it's just that.........you kinda caught me completely off guard. I guess you could say, I'm still trying to catch up." Krade replied, smiling gently. It was true, but for the most part, he was just trying to hide his own anxiety about the odd happenings.

"Then let me help you catch up..." she said before she quickly slipped down his body till she was face to face with the front of his pants. Quickly working to undo them, and free him, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and squeezed, trying to help him along.

Krade groaned in pleasure, letting it all happen. Sure, things were..........odd, but still, pleasure was pleasure.

"Come on baby," she cooed to him, urging him along, "Come on. Get hard for me. Get hard..." she had never spoken like this before with him. She not since that night long ago that she pretended to be his paid whore for that night at the local inn.

Krade heard her and was surprised, but was a little too preoccupied to say or do anything. His body started to.......respond, basically as if obeying her little command.

A smile crossed her face. One of relief actual. She could rouse him still. Good. "Good..." she said aloud, "That's what we need if we are going to have a good time." She held him in her hand still as she moved up his body again until her hips were near his now hard cock once again, "What do you want from me?" She asked on a crazed whisper.

"I'd think that would be pretty obvious by now." Krade replied, grinning lightly. Like her, he was too far under the grip of pleasure to think straight. Though, he was more lost in the moment, rather than some psychological reason like her.

((When do you think a good time would be for mister pervy interrogator to make his next appearance? I was planning on having him "torment" her a few times, before whatever is that'll happen that leads to her sleeping with him.))

"I want you." Krade replied, taken a bit back by her tone, but still, just simply going along with things.

((If you missed it, I edited my last post with some OOC.))

((OH! Well I thought was spoke of them meeting once or twice in the village. I think once this episode is over, Krade can help her get passed it. And right as she's finally back to some normalcy once again, SUPRISE look who it is!))

Laine quickly turned the tables and rolled them to the side, pull him on top of her as she spread her legs wide, "Then take it!" She almost hissed at him.

((How far would you want him to get? Of course, no full on sex, but I think he should get farther than last time. Of course, more groping, with the farthest him getting being a hand in her panties or something.))

Krade heard her alright, but was somewhat dumbstruck. He just looked down at her, holding her and just blinking in confusion. Was this really the same woman.

She looked up at him, panic on her face. Why was he not responding? Didn't he want her? And what if he didn't? Would he throw her away? Would he.... would he slit her throat. Now she was lost deep in the horrible memory of her nightmare. And tears started to well up in her eyes, "Don't you want me? Don't you? Aren't I a good whore?! Aren't I!?"

((Hmmm, I'll go back in the transcript to recall how far he got last time and get back to you on that one))

((All he did was over the clothes groping, from what I remember. I'm fairly certain he didn't get farther than that in the woods. Anywhos, I'm turning in for the night. Busy day tomorrow...........with college starting up again and all.))

((kk, I'm turning in soon myself. Big day tomorrow. For me at least. Going "hunting" at least... my kind of hunting. Character hunting. I got a tip of that some rare ones might be out tomorrow. One day off this week, and I spend it in a park. I'm sick I tell ya, sick))

"Laine, calm down! You're not my whore, you're my wife." Krade replied, obviously worried about this sudden outburst.

((That sounds pretty cool.^_^))

Laine suddenly started to weep, her hands clawing at his shoulders, "I'm a whore! Just a whore! A WHORE!" She cried out, trembling. She closed her eyes and in her minds eye saw the head soilder lying over her, his dagger of her death in his hand. She heard his voice in her head calling her a whore over and over.

"Laine, calm down. You're not a whore. You're nooones whore." Krade replied, just holding her. He had no clue what brought this on.

((Do you wanna play out her explaining everything that brought this on in detail, or just break it down to one post like "Laine told him everything, etc etc." and then skip ahead a bit to when things have settled down a bit in their lives and she's back to a resemblance of normalcy?))

"Yes I am!" She was weeping openly all of a sudden, "I am! He told me so! He told me I was!" She buried her face in his neck, trembling, "He's gonna kill me! He's gonna kill me Krade!"

((I think I might like to have her explain it a little bit to him.))

"He did! The man that took me into the woods! The one Narissa told to rape me! The one YOU were suppose to stop!" Laine opened her eyes and say him there, the tears rolling down her face, "Where were you?! You weren't there!"

Back
Top Bottom