Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey, just posting this in search of some interesting RP partners. ^.^ If I may kindly direct your attention to my rabbit hole link at the end of this scentence, that would handle my likes and dislikes. RabbitHole

I'm a girl. I like to RP with guys usually though I will RP with girls on occasion. I'd like to make something clear, I'm searching for people that post at least one paragraph per post if not more. And I'm also searching for RPs that won't die off after the first few pages. Another thing, if you request and RP, don't start one and then just disappear. Let me know if you're not enjoying it or if there's something that you're not liking. Don't just leave me hanging.

I'll do my best to accomodate you and your likes, dislikes, kinks and fetishes.

If anything is unclear or needs further explanation, please feel free to post here. Or if you want to RP, post here anyways. Lol.

Vampire/human
Vampire/vampire
Vampire/Lycan
Lycan/human
Father/daughter
Uncle/Niece
Mother/son (Is now accepting again. As long as the plots and ideas are good)
Brother/sister
Master/slave
Angel/demon
Human/Furry
Furry/furry
Furry(pet)/Owner
Anthro/human
Anthro(pet)/Owner
Highschool girl/Stalker
Prince/Princess
Wizard/Princess
Knight/Princess
Guard/Princess
Pokegirl/trainer
Pokegirl/scientist

I'll add more later.... maybe. Hehe.

There are more so if you want to do something that's not listed, just ask. ^.^

There are way to many kinks that I'll do or try so I'll just do a quick small list of some that I will do as well as some of the ones that I will not do. Check out my Rabbit hole for others. (Link is in first paragraph.)

Yes:
The usual willing
romance
oral
anal
Rape/force/hesitation
bondage
abuse(physical and verbal)

No no's:
Scat
Watersports
Anykind of fisting
Anything that should be in the bathroom, I usuall will NOT do.

I'm putting up some pics and plots in my next post.​

Re: Dom male wanted.

Pokegirl/trainer (I love this one)

or boy orders cat for girlfriends birthday gets more then he bargained for

Re: Dom male wanted.

maybe try again popular girl is kidnapped by unpopular or janitor or something

:!: BIG UPDATE :!:
I've added new pics. Let me know if the links don't work and I'll fix them. But check them out. ^.^
I'll be adding plots either later tonight or sometime this week.
If you have questions or requests, post on here please. Don't PM me. My box is crowded at the moment and I'll probably end up over looking your mail.

Meww. =3 Been searching for a Pokemon game for ages, but... eh... not sure I want to roleplay with a Pokemorph. Seems all anyone plays in naughty Pokemon RPs. D= -Wants to do something typical like in the show, people travelling around fighting, getting gym badges and... hehehe...-

Back again And I'm lovin' the teacher student Idea. that is of course if you want to add another rp to the list we are already doing?

I'm a better student than the teacher and I don't have the entire thoughts worked out but it's pretty much a mutual lust at first then turns into something more as he gets closer and closer to 18.

Hi darkness, I was wondering if you would be interested in a rp involving a modern day plot where fairy tail creatures are accepted and welcomed into the world by humans. My creature is a dragon changling. They are basically dragons that can take human form. They however retain their wings and tail. I was interested in your teacher student plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom