Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me draw you (Yullian and SHARPii)

yullian

Super-Earth
Luke groaned as she took him all the way in "wow" he said with a slight smirk his cock was getting harder and harder by the second, soon it was as hard as it was going to get. He slowly pulled out of her mouth and then looked her in the eyes "anywhere in particular you want to do it?" he didn't know anywhere around the area so he thought he would ask her, after all she would have been in here a lot, surly she would have thought of somewhere. He smiled and stroked his cock as he waited for her to choose. He wanted to stay hard for her.
Super Quick Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pulling back, she looked up at him and grinned. "I try..." She blushed and then stood up, looking down at him. Hearing him ask that, she smirked and then took his hand, standing him up and going away from the bench. She walked him to the showers and then turned it on and stood him under it and kissed his neck. "this is hot. And it makes you hotter..." she whispered, running her hands through his hair as it got wet and then kissed him deeply, leaning him into the wall and pressing every inch of her body into his
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke followed her into the shower and laughed at her comment and then when she was against the wall he pushed against her before turning her over so that her hands were against the wall "have you thought about this before" he said with a smirk before putting his cock at her wet entrance and pushing into her again, this time going deep really fast, then thrusting into her. He continued to thrust into her with his hands holding her hips but soon he moved his hands and grabbed some of her hair like before and pulled lightly "My god your... still.... so..." he liked the way she felt and continued to thrust into her.

(Catch up)

Chloe gasped when he turned her over so that her body faced the wall and she looked back at him as she felt his cock at her entrance. "Nnn...maybe." She said softly and then moaned loudly as he pushed into her and began to thrust right away. Her hands stayed on the wall like they were glued to it and she pressed a side of her face to the wall, moaning loudly. "Unnh! Luke!" she screamed, tilting her head back, arching her body. He was so big, and apparently she was still so tight. She felt amazing. Then again it was him and he was irresistable and truly amazing at how he pleased her. She only hoped she pleased him well too.

Luke continued to thrust into her, sometimes going a little bit further into her, well as far as he could go, and then pulling back scared of hurting her, "mm" he said as he pulled a little bit on her hair still lightly, He wondered how close she was to her release, He knew she had to be close by the way she was moving but he didn't know how close, So he continued to thrust away at her tight little pussy enjoying every second of it, Although he knew he had screwed her brains out before, he waited to do it again, so he continued just as hard as he had done the other night.

Chloe screamed loudly as he kept thrusting into her, loving the depth he wa going. he wasn't hurting her. No he pleasing her so intensely. She looked back at him then forward again and closed her eyes, not wanting him to stop. Any moment she would cum. She culd feel it. it was like it was boiling in her only waiting to be released. And when she finally came, a loud scream sounded from her for it was by far the most intense orgasm she ever had.

As she tightened around his cock, it felt nice but was still not enough to make him cum, He looked down at her as he saw he screaming "mm" he said giving her a 2 second break before continuing to thrust into her at about the same strength "oh, yesssss" he said as he continued to thrust into her, he could feel how wet she was because of her orgasm, it felt nice around his cock, so he continued to lay into her.

As her orgasm subsided, she had a feeling it wasn't enough to make him cum and that he'd be continuing very soon which was very okay. Once he did continue, she could feel her pussy twitching, it being so sensitive after such a powerful orgasm. Moaning softly, she looked back at him. "I wan't to face you." she panted, pushing him out of her and then turned, leaning her back agianst the shower wall and waiting him to come and take her again.

As she turned around he got the picture, Once she was leaning against the wall, he went back into her and soon enough he came inside her, When he came he pushed himself all the way into her, really deep.

Once he entered back into her, she gasped and then groaned as he came into her, giving her a second orgasm but not as powerful as her first of that day. She tilted her head back at how deep he went and wrapped a leg around his waist, as well as wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed his neck softly and panted softly, running her hand up an down at the back of his head.

Luke hugged her close "wow, you've still got it" he said with a smirk as he pulled out of her and started to put his cock away "i think someone may have heard you" he said hearing the voices out side, but it sounded more like they were kissing, they were also coin into the changing room "i think it's time we bailed?" he said with a laugh and he started to regain his breath.

Chloe grinned and she giggled a little bit. She kissed him sotly and nodded, heading back to the lockers where her stuff was, drying up and then quickly putting her clothes on. Once he was ready too, she grabbed his hand and went to the back exit so that they didn't bump into the incoming couple. "That was amazing Luke." She smiled, going outside to a small secluded corner. She pushed him against the wall gently and giggled. "Really amazing." She grinned, looking into his eyes.

Once they had left the room he let out a sigh "that was close" he chuckled when she said to 'amazing' comment "well put it this way, you rock!" he said with another chuckle, he wasn't however expecting to be pushed against the wall, But he liked the fact that she did it kind of made him want her again, but now they were out side and she was probably was worn out. So he just lent forwards and kissed her, a lot.

Chloe giggled and she kissed him back, making out with him for a little while before pulling back. "Hmmm...I should probably be getting home. After that right there in the locker, I'm so tired." She smiled, leaning into him and rested her chin on his shoulder, then nuzzling her face into his neck.

Luke smiled and hugged her a bit "o.k... Hey... say... how did your mum take the news about you and me?" he remembered that she was going to tell her mother about them, but leave out the sex part, and soon, maybe... he could stay there or she could stay at his, his parents wouldn't mind, considering that they traveled a lot, This was something he knew, and liked. Soon he realized that it would be time for him to leave as well to go home, but right now he just embraced Chloe until she was ready to go.

Chloe bit her lower lip and she looked away. She hadn't gotten to that yet. She wanted to but by the time that he had left last night, she was both too exhausted and a little scared to mention to her mom that she was seeing someone. Looking at him she smiled a little nervously. "Not yet..." she murmured. "I was really tired last night after making love and yeah. But I can tell her today. Ooh! You should come with me when I tell her." she smiled, smiling broadly, hoping he'd be there while she broke the news to her mother.

"sure" he said with a smile on his face, he had never met her mother, he hoped she wouldn't kill him or anything for 'doing' her daughter "So when do we go?" he said looking at his watch "it's getting rather late" he put one of his arms behind her and started walking to her car, since he knew she was going to be 'staying back' he didn't bring his car, so hers would be just as good,

"We should go now. My mom will be home soon and I want her to meet you. hopefully she approves and doesn't mind that her daughter is actually dating. And remember, don't tell her that you're the one doing her daughter." She giggled, walking with him towards her car. She fished her keys out of her bag and once at her car, she unlocked it and parted with him so he could get in and she could get into the driver's seat.

Once into the car Luke relaxed as he clicked grabbed the seat belt and clicked it into place "well, well" he said looking ahead "Yes i don't think she would approve, and as i first meeting i don't think this would go over well" He made a clearing throat sound "Hi ma'am I'm Luke, You know the one screwing your daughter" he said in a mocking voice "So don't do that you think?" He said with a smirk, As he heard the car engine he put his hand on her leg, not moving it from where it was as they started to drive off, He admired the lovely view of her that he got from sitting here, but knew it wouldn't last long, after all soon they would be at her house.

Once they got there Luke was the first out of the car and standing waiting for her "umm she's not going to... kill me is she?" he said in a playful voice before walking her to the door, The walk seemed to take for ever, each step seemed to be a step in the wrong direction, Once they had finnaly reached the door, he stopped out side it "well... here we are....." he said with a nervous look.

Sitting in the car, she buckled up and then started for home. She laughed at his mocking of if he let it out that he was doing her to her mom and she shook her head. "THat is funny though. If anything if you accidentally said that, she may just think it was a joke." She smiled. looking down for a moment, she saw his hand on her thigh and she put her hand over his, driving with one hand on the wheel.

Once they got to her house, she parked nad then got out with him, grabing her two bags; school bag and cheerleading bag and then walked to the door. She also saw that her mom's car was parked meaning that she was home. Here goes. Once she got to the front door, she bit her lower lip and looked at him. "Don't worry. I-It's going to be just fine." She said softly. She unlocked the house and opened the door walking in, taking his hand and going inside with him.

shutting the door after they both were in, she put her keys down as well as her bags and took her shoes off. "Mom?" Chloe called out as she led Luke into the living space and there was her mom relaxing on the couch after a long day of work. "Hey Mom." Chloe smiled.

Bethany, her mother, smiled when she saw her daughter, walking in with such a strapping young man. "Hi Sweetheart. Who's your friend?" She asked as she got up, straightening herself out. She wore her job uniform. A navy polo and black slacks, the polo having the logo of the restaurant she worked at, one of the many jobs she worked. "This is Luke. M-My boyfriend." She smiled a little nervously. Saying the word boyfriend, it definitely made bethany's eyes widen but not in a shocked-angry way but more of a shocked-happy way. Though Chloe couldn't tell since she was too scared.

Luke stepped in the door with her looking around nervously, he couldn't see her strait away, but after she pointed her out, he could see her fine, then they walked into the room she was in, he just stood there nervously, again everything was taking longer, the steps, and everything was distracting him, the room, Chloe's breasts, Everything.

When Chloe told her mother that Luke was her boyfriend he out his arm around Chloe and waved at Her mother "H-hi, Nice to meet you" he said quietly as he stood there with Chloe, 'please don't kill me' he chanted in his head, The look on the mothers face could have been anger, or it could have been happy, he couldn't tell from where he was standing, So he just stood there and waited for her to do... what ever she was going to do to him, he hoped it wouldn't be bad, then again, what was the worst she could do.... tell him to get out of her house... that wasn't so bad, this comforted him fro a little bit before her look popped back into his eyes and the thought went away.

A smile came onto Bethany's face and a sigh of relief came from Chloe. she could have fainted right there. She knew her mom inside out just like her mom knew chloe inside out and when that smile came on her mom's face lke that, she knew it would be fine. but she knew that her mom wouldn't be so happy to know that her daughter and this guy have already made love.

"Oh my god!" Her mother squeaked nad hugged her daughter. Chloe smiled and she wrapped her arms around her mother and hugged her back. Once they pulled back, Bethany smiled to Luke and she took his hand and gave him a hug, accepting him. "nice to meet you Luke. Im her mother, obviously and call me Bethany." she said softly. "come sit down. I want to get to know you more." she smiled, grabbing their hands and sitting her daughter down with him and sat down across from them. Bethany and Chloe were only seventeen years apart. Bethany was eighteen when she was pregnant with chloe and the father walked out and unable to handle the responsibility but only a year later he came back and although he and she never got back together, she gave him the priviledge to visit Chloe every weekend only until he died about a couple of years back.

"So how long have you two been together?" She asked.

Luke also gave a sigh of relief when she smiled, and then hugged him witch he hugged her back, as the nice thing to do "hello Bethany" he said with a slight smirk "Nice to meet you", after all she was the person he had to respect the most whilst under this roof but he wasn't expecting to be pulled down towards the couch, Once he found the seat he sat down next to Chloe and put his arm around her, Although he knew she was happy his eyes were still wondering everywhere, mostly on Chloe... but other places around the room too. After she asked her question her gave a slight smirk "just a couple of days" He said before looking around again, not wanting to give anything away about their sex life.

Soon he stopped his wondering eyes, thinking it may draw attention to him, He just sat and smiled to Chloe and wondered if he could stay the night, after all, it was getting late now.

Bethany smiled. "Really? How did you two meet?" She asked gently. She wa really happy for her daughter and this was just her way of making sure that Luke was a good boy for Chloe. "well he always came to my cheer practices to just watch and then he asked if he could draw me for his art project and we just started bonding. We had this amazing connection right off the bat." She smiled.

Bethany smiled. "That's great." She noticed that Luke was looking around and she raised a brow. "You nervous Luke? What are you hiding?" she asked, sitting back, crossing a leg over the other and folding her arms over her chest. A small smirk came to her face. "What have you two been doing?" She asked, in a sing song way.

Luke had to think quickly "N-nervous?" he said with a laugh "No, no... well kinda" again he said with a smirk "It's just i haven't ever had to meet parents before...." he was thinking very fast at this point, not wanting her to find out anything "And yea... i am just a little nervous, i will get over it, but for now, it's kinda a little...." he stopped and blushed a little, truth was he wasn't nervous about that, But he would do anything to stop her from finding out that. He hoped she would believe it, he did put a lot of effort into that lie.

After a while he smiled a little "So um...." he said trying to think of something to say "How long have you guys been living here" he was really drawing a blank here but at least it drew the attention off of him, and for this her was thankful.

Bethany wasn't a fool. She could see right through that lie but she'd interogate her daughter later. "Well it was nice to meet you Luke. You should probably go home. It's getting late and I'm sure your parents are wondering where you are. Chloe you can drive him home." she siad softly as she nodded to them both and then went into the kitchen. Chloe looked at Luke and then she got up, signalling him to hold on. She went to her mom who only said, "We'll talk when you come home." She said sternly since she knew they had done more than just agree to dating.

Chloe bit her lower lip and she nodded. She went to Luke and took his hand and walked out, grabbing her keys. once out of the house she was very silent and walking him to the car, she unlocked it and got in, andonce he was in, she started driving to his house. She didn't sya a word except, "Where do you live?" And continued on driving out of the development.

"Nice meeting you too" he said and nodded to her statement "Yes i am feeling a little tired" He yawned and nodded "probably" He knew something was wrong, maybe she had seen through the lie, maybe she just didn't like him, either way when Chloe told him to wait he did and then they both left and get into the car, Once they were driving he noticed that Chloe didn't appear to be her self and he knew something was wrong "what's wrong Chloe?" he said again putting his hand on her leg "What have i done?" he didn't know is she was angry at him for telling the lie or something else "Oh and my gallery is my home, well my home is behind it" he said with a grin, but he knew she was still mad about something.

Back
Top Bottom