Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to argue with you. She's going to show them anyway. And if she doesn't. I still have them. I'm leavin. Gonna gather my friends names to recooperate from a freakin ban.

And hell no I didn't post someone's nudies on 4chan.

Papanomics said:
I'm not going to argue with you. She's going to show them anyway. And if she doesn't. I still have them. I'm leavin. Gonna gather my friends names to recooperate from a freakin ban.

And hell no I didn't post someone's nudies on 4chan.

bai

Gwendolyn said:
Alright, alright. :cool:

This pic is kind of old, from like july...

moiaussi.jpg

This sexy~ one i took before going to my birthday party a few weeks ago.

moi.jpg

you can see all my stuffed animals on the shelf... XD

but yeah, def an improvement from that first pic i posted haha.

I have to agree with my friend Trygon on that one. Damn!

You might as well post them, since people are already asking to see you.

And how bad could you possibly look? Someone already said you look good. :p

She does. She's like... rosey. And wears glasses. And is just totally cute. Plus boobs. Anyway. I better shut up before someone drops the ban hammer.

Just let me know if I AM getting banned, so I can just leave instead of wasting my time

Papanomics said:
She does. She's like... rosey. And wears glasses. And is just totally cute. Plus boobs. Anyway. I better shut up before someone drops the ban hammer.

Just let me know if I AM getting banned, so I can just leave instead of wasting my time
I believe it was more of a warning than him telling you that you were.

Technically you didn't do anything wrong - yet. Actually posting the pictures would be wrong. So...

And, despite Try's asshole-esque exterior, he's pretty fair dealing with sight-related issues (bans, etc, etc) as far as I've seen, so. xP

Just don't post the pictures. >3 Let her do it if she wants to.

Because Papanomics threatened to post my pictures. That's really horrible of him.

And he lies a lot, so maybe he's lieing about posting them, but I wouldn't take his compliments of me seriously.

Papanomics said:

I told you what would earn you a ban. Don't do it, and you won't be banned. Your overly-butthurt show is unneccessary.

Then I won't post them. But I'm not lying about her being cute. I think I'm going to play Fable 2 now. So excuse me...

Nurse_K said:
Because Papanomics threatened to post my pictures. That's really horrible of him.

And he lies a lot, so maybe he's lieing about posting them, but I wouldn't take his compliments of me seriously.
Faced with a ban, I don't think he will now. So I don't think you have to worry about it.

If you don't feel comfortable, don't post them. Simple as that. Either post them and get it over with (I'm sure no one will be mean - have you seen one person come out and be mean in this thread?) or don't post them and let that be the end of it.
:: shrug ::

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://iateyourbubbles.deviantart.com/art/NDK-19-102652762">http://iateyourbubbles.deviantart.com/a ... -102652762</a><!-- m -->
Yes I do. They provide a certain level of freedom not achievable in pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom