Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old, like, old, old pic.
NewImage3.jpg

Photo_02471.jpg

Here, not the best pic, it's rather horrible actually, but it's the most recent I have.
1448rr6.jpg

l_a575e1dfc1614cf5ba0387e21c30750f.jpg

There. There's your infamous Laudanum. Woooo.

And here's the Laudanum you all know and love:

3199546182_8825d47873.jpg

CHEEEELLLDREEEEEN!

-L

L, I see hawtness is genetic. Or maybe it's just the fact that you wear a bizarre style with skill, instead of vauge discomfort like most people who try something different.

Thank you, kindly! Heh. Genetic might be a stretch, due to a lack of common genes between my sister and myself.
Indeed though it's no skill. It's just being comfortable. I find modern trends uncomfortable compared to a high-collared shirt with a cravat and waistcoat.
And now I've begun rambling, I shall end it here though, haha!

-L

Not really, it's something much simpler. We've known each other for years and just consider each other siblings.

-L

Laudanum said:
Not really, it's something much simpler. We've known each other for years and just consider each other siblings.

-L
Ah, I see~

That would explain why she adores you instead of wanting to kill you. I was a bit mystified on that point.

• Yeah, L and I aren't actually siblings.

Although his mum did offer to adopt me when my mum kicked me out of her house.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Okay, this is reeaaally just.. uncomfortable in general.
Really. >_o

I'm GAY. I don't even want to think about vaginas in general.
Let alone my sister's.

So, it is with a heavy heart, I resign.
If you need me, my AIM screen-name is somewhere on here.

Sincerely,
Laudanum

*snickers*
Is it wrong that I take delight in knowingly making gay men rather uncomfortable in such a manner?
Poor Muffin still doesn't trust me in a bikini. God, I love that kid.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, here's a slightly older picture. I'm thinking that's the hair length I'll be aiming for in letting my hair grow back out to.
l_cfdab31f809333bc1791ef0c92568a20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom