Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetly_masked said:
@Corporal Bunny
wow,that was extremely rude and uncalled for.

Anyways! I also went to the portland zombie walk. =O I wonder if I saw you Shovel

DSCF3995.jpg

My makeup wasn't very good cause I did it myself and it was my first time...BUT NEXT YEAR! I'll be zombie to the max! (small pic cause I don't wanna hog teh space.) =3 zombie love man!

I agree with you.

But anyways, I doubt you saw me. I live in Ohio. XD There were 300 of us. It was amazingly epic. I forgot to mention that when I was getting make-up applied I felt sick and almost fainted. I haven't figured out why. My best guess is it was the position I was sitting in. I was fine the rest of the night. o.o

Zombies ftw

Shovel said:
Sweetly_masked said:
@Corporal Bunny
wow,that was extremely rude and uncalled for.

Anyways! I also went to the portland zombie walk. =O I wonder if I saw you Shovel

DSCF3995.jpg

My makeup wasn't very good cause I did it myself and it was my first time...BUT NEXT YEAR! I'll be zombie to the max! (small pic cause I don't wanna hog teh space.) =3 zombie love man!

I agree with you.

But anyways, I doubt you saw me. I live in Ohio. XD There were 300 of us. It was amazingly epic. I forgot to mention that when I was getting make-up applied I felt sick and almost fainted. I haven't figured out why. My best guess is it was the position I was sitting in. I was fine the rest of the night. o.o

Zombies ftw

@ Shovel : Gwah an Ohioan I thought I was teh only one to be in ohio ^^

TheDarkerMe said:
Here are some REALLY recent pics.

3847988160_51d272e382.jpg

3847204531_7fba965457.jpg

You look good ^.^ I miss my long hair but then again shorter looks much more natural on me.
-Is not good on comments usually- My hair usually can grow and inch or two every month >.< Really annoying when you want to keep it short.

Anjeru said:
Pictures of me and my new clothes!
IMG00395.jpg

IMG00394.jpg

This is my baby! She's almost 6 months now!
IMG00392.jpg

All were taken today. =] er, yesterday. Lol.

Anjeru You look hot in that >.< I want to wear gothy stuff and go all out and hardcore. Heh but yeah your baby looks like shes a cutie ^.^ Babies to me are all cute..they always tend to look and stare at me when I go around them >.< lol

Moonlight Fantasy said:
Shovel said:
No shit? I represent the southwest! *acts all gangster. Yes with an R.*

Cleveland Ohio ^^ The most jobless city in Ohio

I am must disagree. Dayton is a dying city.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.whiotv.com/news/17109939/detail.html">http://www.whiotv.com/news/17109939/detail.html</a><!-- m -->

-shifty eyes- Okay the two people and my love got me into the last two pics..First three are good but not as good as the last two..

MyHairFluffy.jpg

^^ After I dried my hair..It's always fluffy

Lookingcute.jpg

^^ Trying to look Cute

Hidingasmile.jpg

^^ Hiding my smile

Now for what no one has really ever seen..Me smiling

Kindaforcedbuteh.jpg

^^ Kinda forced but eh

VERYVERYPRETTYME.jpg

^^ My actual smile >.> The people who got me into this are going to be killed >.< Lol kidding..But yeah thats me when I'm happy ~^.^~

It's ok Mr.Master! XD I didn't expect automatic responses, I do rarely get them. But I'm having fun with the work I'll be doing. My Modeling is going over well, and I'm happy with it.

TheDarkerMe said:
It's ok Mr.Master! XD I didn't expect automatic responses, I do rarely get them. But I'm having fun with the work I'll be doing. My Modeling is going over well, and I'm happy with it.
OxO who do you model for? I'm always looking for a photographer.

Sweetly_masked said:
TheDarkerMe said:
OxO who do you model for? I'm always looking for a photographer.

Sweetly, Why don't you IM me or something, I can talk things over with you there ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom