Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHA. I speak bitch. =)

I'd love to know why you keep trying to speak to me, Richard. I thought we agreed not to attempt to communicate anymore. If you'd like to continue to sideswipe me with offhanded comments, please do so privately. You can continue to make false assumptions about me all you like, but the truth is, you will never completely meet my standards and therefore you will always try to use sex against me.

I think my old supervisor melissa, my booty call jessica, my slutty friend Kim, my whorish co-workers, Stacy, Vanessa and Lauren... ALL speak this bitch you speak of...

Nurse_K said:
AHAHAHA. I speak bitch. =)

I'd love to know why you keep trying to speak to me, Richard. I thought we agreed not to attempt to communicate anymore. If you'd like to continue to sideswipe me with offhanded comments, please do so privately. You can continue to make false assumptions about me all you like, but the truth is, you will never completely meet my standards and therefore you will always try to use sex against me.

Wow. Calm but harsh. You're too damn cool!

Thank you Kaios. =) I'm only a bitch when I really need to be. I'm a no-shit kind of girl, and when you give it to me, I'll give it right back. If you don't give me shit, then I'll give you love.

That's my polite way of telling you to shut the hell up about your history. Please do not encourage me to be impolite. Weren't you going to go play your game? I think that would be a good idea.

Papadizoc.jpg

Me in my tiny room a few months ago.

You're very quickly thinning my patience with you. I made that suggestion for your good, not mine. Clear out, give me a while to build up a tolerance for your pathetic attempts to make your ex jealous with every single post.

Nurse_K said:
Thank you Kaios. =) I'm only a bitch when I really need to be. I'm a no-shit kind of girl, and when you give it to me, I'll give it right back. If you don't give me shit, then I'll give you love.

You are very welcome. Its nice to see a girl who can take care of her self now and then.

Papanomics said:
Papadizoc.jpg

Just before a bizzare sexy time with a crazy chick named Vanessa.

Oh, Trygon, I think I want to post a little further.

Don't tempt him...Bad things happen to those who do.

Thank you so much Kaios!!!

So I edited this twice, cause I said that we both wear glasses and that makes us awesome, but then I was like WOAH what if I'm wrong and he doesn't wear glasses! But I was right. =)

Here's the deal. Go press your twat button in a few minutes. I'm just going to get some contact info then I'll be out.

Damn. I sound like the supervillian here.

Oh and Trygon.

You're a faggot.

Papanomics said:
Here's the deal. Go press your twat button in a few minutes. I'm just going to get some contact info then I'll be out.

Damn. I sound like the supervillian here.

Oh and Trygon.

You're a faggot.

Now now no need for insults espically when they are not true.

The King Of Yaoi said:
;shifty eyes;

Merf... ;wants to say something I wouldn't normally say; D:

;decides to just hands trygon and kaios a piece of pie;
Speak your mind. You saw how many warnings he had. If you really think it's offensive, say it in PVP.

Trygon said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
;shifty eyes;

Merf... ;wants to say something I wouldn't normally say; D:

;decides to just hands trygon and kaios a piece of pie;
Speak your mind. You saw how many warnings he had. If you really think it's offensive, say it in PVP.

Mmm Pie. Thank you! =^-^=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom