Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin //Candira/Kratos//

Hearing the knock Seth sighed lightly, and as she released him he slowly stood up and quickly caught on to the motion that had been given to him. He started to look around the room as if searching for something,.. surveying it for what would probably appear to either be hidden access points, or just hidden things in general. The comment the servant made almost made a blush appear but being an assassin he had learnt how to show different emotions then what was he was feeling, a faint look of shock showing at the suggestion as he continued to search around.

The truth was she had interrupted something,.. but it would be easy for Seth and Sophia to appear that nothing out of the ordinary was occurring. It was amazing how much the servants tried to offer help but sometimes.. and it seemed that this was one of the times, where it all became to much for the mistress as such. Where they felt like doing something for themselves for once.

He watched as the discussion was quickly ended and the servant left before his eyes moved over to Sophia as the door closed. "No need to say sorry... I know how you feel underneath it all.. and that is all that matters

Sophia smiled softly and stood up, returning to his side. "Thank you for understanding," she said softly. Her lips placed a soft kiss on his forehead as she came near once more and put her arms around him. "I wish you could stay with me tonight," she said softly. "I love you."

Hearing what Sophia had to say he just spoke softly their bodies coming close to each other "I will slip in undetected.., .. that way we can,.. as I would prefer to love and be with you.. no matter what I have to do for now, .. but I am sure we can wait just a little longer before telling the servants.. and publicly announcing our feelings.."

She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. "Then I'll wait for you. How will you come to me?" she asked, excited about this turn of events.

The assassin could not help but smile as she asked the question. "Your window.. even if you get one of your servants to lock it, I can pick lock anything.. and well, being it pitch black outside.. They won't notice me enter.. meaning whats between us will still be a secret until were ready to tell"

"Then I hope you know how glad I am to know that you won't be sneaking in to kill me this time," she said with a chuckle. "Very well, you go get a servant to lock the window up for me and I will wait for you." She smiled and kissed him again, hugging him once more.

Seth nodded and lightly laughed gently "I think anyone would in the same scenario.." Slowly he let his arms slide from her although his lips pressed against hers feeling hers kissing his own. Now he started to slide away from her.. "I will be back shortly then... after that of course" Slowly he walked out now opening the door before starting to walk down the hallway before noticing one of the servants "Might I suggest locking Sophia's window.. I noticed it was not locked which could be a danger if someone tried to kill her.. other then that her room looks pretty secure" The servant nodded quickly running around to find the person with the key before that person walked up and knocked on the door of their mistress ".. May I enter and lock the window.. I heard it was requested for your safety.."

Sophia answered her door and nodded. "Please do," she said, watching them lock the window for her. "Thank you for your help," she said with a smile. She watched the servant bow and leave and she closed the door behind them. Once that was done, she combed out her hair and washed her face in a basin, patting it dry. When she was finished, she waited for Seth on her bed, curled up, hugging her knees to her chest.

The servant that had asked bowed before leaving before walking away from Sophia's area. For tonight one was still walking around because it was a more late sleeper then the others, and it was good for protection. Seth waited a little knowing her window had probably just been locked, his own door was closed and a servant walked past on their way to the area of which they would sleep. Silently he slid out onto his balcony before looking over at hers, it would not take much at all to get over their, careful he started to agilely shuffle himself across the bricks finding footholes as he went, he had to keep as flat to the building as possible, or Seth knew he would probably slip. Not long later he was at her balcony before withdrawing a small wire quickly and expertly opening the lock with a soft chink before slowly walking in to the room with his awaiting Sophia.. his awaiting lover "Hope i did not keep you waiting for to long.."

She smiled at him and slowly uncurled, coming to his side. "I did not wait long at all," she said with a little smile. She kissed him gently and held onto him. "Thank you for coming back to me," she said softly.

Seth lightly kissed Sophia back a slight smile appearing as he felt her arms slide around him her voice being heard again in it's rather pleasant tone. "I said I would, and I don't break my word if I say such a thing" His own arms now lightly slid around her as he just lightly held her. "When should we tell them something is occurring between us?.. I was just wondering that is all"

She frowned. "If we tell them too soon, they'll try to stop us. They'll think you're just trying to use me," she said with a frown. "Once they've had more time to get to know and trust you, to see how you feel, we can say something. But not now, my love. For now, you are my secret, and I am yours." Sophia smiled softly at him, feeling guilty because she could not give him what he wanted. A lock of her raven hair fell loose from the braid it was in as she looked into his eyes. "I wish I could be more..."

A slight sigh left Seth but he knew what Sophia was saying was the truth, and the effects it would cause.. He could wait a little longer before the two of them would become public with their love for each other. Her finishing statement he looked at her directly in the eyes lightly kissing her cheek afterwards "More..? You could never be more for me then you already are.. I Should have just realized what the servants might have actually thought if we announced so soon.."

Sophia smiled at his words and kissed his lips softly. She held onto him and snuggled up close. "They're just trying to protect me the only way they really can. I love you, Seth, and if you give them some time, they will too." She kissed him again and closed her eyes, snuggling close.

Seth did not mind the fact that they were also here to do such a thing, but he did like to think he was the only protection she actually needed.. but nether the less it was good to have servants that would be under them.. when he was more accepted that is. He went to respond before feeling her lips on his, their bodies moving closer to each other as the kiss slowly developed into something deeper his tongue lightly sliding into her mouth.

Sophia parted her lips for him as his tongue made its way into her mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair and gladly brought himself closer to him. She could feel the warmth of his body, his arms surrounding her. It was nice to be with him like this--to know that she was safe so long as she was with him. Her eyes closed and she relaxed into his embrace, loving the way he held her.

The way Seth embraced Sophia was almost rather protective, but it showed just how much he cared, the kiss deepened as soon as her lips parted allowing him entry of which his tongue slid in and started to dance with hers the slightly cool air from the window, not even being noticed because the two of them were to warm together. He could feel the warmth of her body, which she could probably feel his.. and together they were keeping each other warm and company... It was quite nice actually to not be alone for once.. one of the first nights that he had experienced for a while, where that was not the case.

Sophia smiled into his lips and let him take the kiss deeper. She was already grateful to have him put such protective arms around her. She'd never felt such strong arms as she did now--not even her father's. after a few more moments, she pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes. "Come now," she said softly. "Let's rest," she said, leading him to her bed.

A soft sigh left him as the kiss slowly broke before he moved with her as she started to lead him towards the bed. "resting is fine.. as long as it's with you" a smile very gentle in description appeared on the assassins face as Seth walked with Sophia before sitting down on the bed with her before just laying back looking into her eyes "what have i ever done to deserve such a chance like this?.. Shouldn't i be getting bad karma for all those kills... not a perfect second chance at life?"

Sophia smiled softly and ran her fingers through his hair. "You were going to spare me," she said. "I think that must count for something. And just because you did the killing doesn't mean you liked it." She snuggled into his chest and closed her eyes. "Everyone deserves a second chance, Seth. Everyone who's worth anything."

Slowly he nodded understanding where Sophia was coming from, and although he felt like some bad karma was meant to hit him.. he accepted the fact that it did not have to since a second chance had been given. She was not the first to be spared though.. about three kills ago, he lied about killing a person.. telling them to change their name.. appearance.. and act like their old self was dead to save them.. it worked. "Mmm as long as I with you I don't mind.."

She smiled at his words and kissed him again. "I'm glad you love me so," she said, sleep creeping into her voice. "Let's sleep now," she said softly. "Please stay," she whispered, closing her eyes.

Lightly he nodded and as he heard what came last, his voice replied softly in tone as he spoke his mind "I never had intentions of leaving Sophia.." gently his lips kissed her cheek before he rested against her slowly starting to fall asleep, his mind still partially alert but that was how it always was.

Her mind was at peace for what seemed like the first time in months. His presence was comforting in a number of ways and she was glad to have him with her. Her body pressed against his as she slept and she wanted nothing more than to stay right where she was for the next day. She knew better, of course, but it was nice to dream of it. She wondered what it might be like to wake up to his face next to hers. It had been interesting to see him just today...though that had been partially because he hadn't been fully clothed. How strange that she felt like she knew him so well after only a day of staying with him.

It was a shame that he would not be able to stay with her realizing that eventually Seth would have to leave the room so that they were not caught together. It was not yet time to announce what they felt for each other since everyone would not agree and did not trust him yet. Instead the assassin knew he had to try and gain there trust so that eventually he would be able to fall asleep and wake up not having to worry about moving.. but instead just stay with her for a little. Instead as the day got closer a soft sigh escaped him as he awoke knowing it would be time to leave soon.

He had heard footsteps around which meant that the maids would probably be coming to check on her soon and so about ten or so minutes after waking up he left, of which just as he managed to get out the window and close up Seth noticed the door had been opened a little. A close call but at least it was not closer. Slowly he made it back to his room before just deciding to sit on his bed and wait for the morning to officially start the light of the sun starting to crack the sky of night..

Back
Top Bottom