Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin //Candira/Kratos//

She groaned and rested a bit of her weight on his chest as he pushed into her. Sophia had, on occasion, secreted herself away in an abandoned room and experimented with touching herself. Each time it had felt wonderful, but she'd never had anything so big in her entrance before. It felt marvelous, but there was a dull sort of pain there as well. She was stretching quite a bit to accommodate him, and there was something that was blocking him, she felt that much. Still, she wanted more of him and so she continued to kiss his neck, her raven hair spilling over her shoulders and to his chest as he complimented her. "Mmm....it does..."

Seth was only taking it easy not wanting to injure her, after all he knew that the first time for a female sometimes could end up painful. He could feel his member lightly bumping against her hymen. If she continued to want him, well then he would push through it.. so that she could feel his whole size and the full feeling of what was going on.. but was in no rush as of yet. His deep blue eyes looked at Sophia before then deciding to speak some words leave his mouth "ready... I will slowly push all the way in... if your up to it.."

Sophia stared back at him, her grey eyes gazing down on her new lover. Her lips kissed his gently and she smiled softly. "I'm ready," she said quietly.

((OMG, sorry this is so short, but I've got....the BLOCK!))

Although he was actually waiting for Sophia to say that it still came as a bit of a surprise naturally to him but it was only a surprise for one reason and that was because it followed a gentle kiss in a soft loving tone. Slowly his hands braced her hips softly before he made sure his lips were on his lovers firmly deeply and passionately starting a kiss to then thrust in slowly but deeply feeling as that hindrance that was stopping him from going any deeper started to split. She definitely was a virgin as her hymen was perfectly intact... But that was not to be for long as he felt it not fully break his lips sliding from hers just for now to see if she was ok and wanted to go on ".. I hope that did not hurt to much.. I tried to do it gently"

(Well I thought I would leave the response for a little so that you would be of your block hopefully xD)

((Thanks. I hope my writing is better now.))

Needless to say, it did hurt quite a bit, but it was slowly starting to go away. She whimpered a bit and squeezed his shoulders. "It wasn't bad," she said, though she could still feel the pain. "I just need a moment to adjust." Her eyes closed and she rested her head against his chest as her body began to compensate for his size, muscles stretching quite a bit. Once she had a feel for how it would be from then on, she looked up at him and said, "It's alright. It feels better now."

Seth did not mind feeling his shoulders squeezed, he knew it would be a little painful for her, hearing her say such a thing he lightly kissed Sophia's cheek "Ok then, I will only continue once your ready" his blue eyes never left her stunning form as he saw her own eyes look into his and speak the words that would let them continue. Hearing that he slowly began to move his hips a little only moving slow so that he would not injure her.

(there was nothing wrong with it earlier, but it is better in length x])

Sophia continued to hold him as he started to thrust into her. The fact that he was being so gentle with her was not something that escaped her. Her grey eyes took in his face and feelings as she thought of the many terrible stories she'd heard from other ladies. How their husbands had never been gentle when they'd been taken, and how some merely covered their wife's mouth as they ruined her. Seth, however was different. There was a tenderness to him that made it absolutely impossible to ignore him. The noble thought that there would be many more occasions where the two of them would wander down to his new home to work on it. Her hands squeezed his shoulders once more as she got used to the rocking sensation and a soft groan escaped her lips as he continued on.

Many partners during intercourse between a loved one and themselves generally would be rather ruthless and sometimes damaging, but truth was Seth was not someone who enjoyed hurting others just to get pleasure for himself, that would just be a selfish act on his behalf. In fact quite a lot of people he had murdered were husbands of which their wives had put a death note over their head. The soft groan told him that it was not hurting her but instead Sophia seemed to be starting to enjoy the sensation his gentle pace still continued as he lowered his head a little kissing up from one of her breasts to her lips of which he passionately kissed.

Sophia kissed Seth back, the passion building between the two of them as he continued to thrust into her. His slow, comforting pace quickly began to build the pleasure in her body as well. "Mmmh...that feels good," she whispered to him, breaking away from his lips only long enough to tell him so. Her hands roamed his back and she pulled him closer, the need she felt for him increasing as time went by.

Seth hearing those words was glad that was the case, as their lips met again afterwards a soft groan of pleasure escaped him and his hips maintained their movement that very slowly started to get just a little faster. Was this the love that he had heard about.. where two people felt that they needed each other.. that they would be happy with each other. Seth was starting to actually think that, and since that was the case his own lips seperated just a touch from hers, a whisper of a voice escaping his own "I love you Sophia..."

Sophia, upon hearing those words, felt something. A connection of sorts. He'd spared her life, he'd cared enough about her to see to it that she took a break, and he'd been gentle with her. Every time she looked at him, she felt a pull at her heart strings and felt the urge to do more for him. She heard him whisper to her and she couldn't help but return the sentiment. "I love you too," she whispered.

Seth had never said those words and meant them, he had only once said them before.. yet the person he had said them to.. she was not worthy of it. While Sophia.. He already wanted her like nothing he had ever before, to stay with her and beside her.. nothing could make him happier. Except now.. when she said those words it was certain that they felt the same.. and although he was unsure at first, he was reassured now completely his hips continuing their slow pace, more for love then enjoyment. A groan escaping him as he sped up just a touch.

Sophia moaned into his lips as Seth continued to speed up. She could feel her body responding to him to make it easier for the both of them. It felt better than she could have ever expected. Sophia had always dreamed of having someone who truly cared for her to be her first lover, and she was glad that he was that man. Thoughts of marriage immediately left her mind and she was back in the moment. All that mattered now was the way they felt, the motion of his helps, and the pleasure she felt with each thrust.

Part of Seth was starting to think this was all to perfect, his target that he was meant to kill.. was his perfect match. She had already influenced him enough on site to make him end his job, and not carry out the contract.. and then black list it so no one else would try to do the job he could not finish. This was definently love and the sex was even better then he could have imagined a groan leaving him. He could tell she was feeling pleasure, and the fact that Sophia was enjoying it.. it was making it all to good for him, in fact soon he would probably reach his climax even though it was only a slow pace.

Sophia moaned softly and kissed his shoulder, the feeling between her thighs and the knowledge that he loved her was beginning to get to her. She was sure that she would burst from all of the pleasure she felt very soon, but she didn't know how. So she held onto his shoulders, her nails just starting to dig in a little. "Oooh, you feel so good," she groaned, arching her back just a little beneath him.

The feeling of her nails digging in was not at all irritating or painful, instead it was just adding to the special moment it and it possibly meant that she would be near her release as well. It could possibly occur that both of them would release at the same time and hearing those words a soft groan escaped him as he felt her back arch against bed. "I think I am going to reach my climax soon.... Sophia.. do you want me to release in side of you.." Seth usually would have not on their first sexual experience but if that was what she wanted, he would not decline.

Sophia took a few moment to think of it, what it would mean. As she wasn't sure what might happen in the future, she answered, "Not this time, Seth." She moaned softly as she felt herself start to throb a bit. Everything felt so good she wasn't sure she could handle it anymore. Her nails dug in just a little further and she closed her eyes. "I don't know how much more I can take..." she moaned.

Hearing what was said after a small amount of time Seth knew be would be a little longer from climaxing then she was and so he continued to make his ups continue the pace. Sophia's nails were beginning to dig in more which to Seth meant she was extremely close. " your body knows what to do..where should I release if not inside of you Sophia?"

"Wherever you want," she moaned softly, his hips slowly driving her crazy. "Just not inside of me," she whispered, her eyes finding his again as he continued to thrust in and out of her. She arched her back beneath him as he found just the right spot for her. He hit it a few more times, each one bringing a soft moan from her, until finally, she climaxed, her body releasing her juices.

Hearing the request confirmed again he managed a soft smile as a groan left him feeling her body arch, his hips continuing before he felt Sophia release onto his member. Slowly he pulled out making sure to abide by her request although his own climax was just a touch longer away. "If I can't climax inside of you... can i climax in your mouth?" It was a simple question and depending on her answer would depend where he would finally climax.

She blushed and then sat up slowly. "If that's what you want.." she said. "I'm not sure how that would work, though," she said with an embarrassed look. She had heard stories of women that pleasured men with their mouths, but she'd never heard of how. "You'll have to tell me what to do," she said, blushing at the sight of his erection, but moreso at the fact that she still wanted him."

He was not at all surprised to hear Sophia a little unsure of what to do yet it would probably be rather easy to try and explain. Seth after all had heard about the sensation it gave and after hearing her next words he managed a soft smile in her direction. "It will be odd the first time.. but I think you will catch on quickly.." He paused before slowly speaking again "To start with just lick it.. to get used to it a little.. and then you can start sucking a little.. I am sure you will do fine.."

She blushed deeply and nodded. "I'll try," she said, tentatively grasping his thick member. It feels so big, she thought as she slowly licked his length. Sophia wondered if it felt good to him as she licked him again, and continued to lick him, kissing it every so often. Her soft lips kissed his tip gently and slowly, a little hesitantly, she took him into her mouth and began to suck on his tip, wondering how much more of him she could fit into her little mouth.

It was rare to hear a female in a society like this one to say such words and then actually go through with what she had agreed to. Even just feeling her tongue against his member, it was pleasurable and the soft kisses she planted as she got a little more confident, they made him want a little more. Feeling her mouth go around the tip and then lightly suck on it a groan escaped him already, one thing he did not want her to do was to overdo it and hurt herself yet he had a feeling she would not, and so left her to continue a hand lightly brushing through her hair and then moving some of it out of her face.

Sophia continued to suck on Seth's tip, the strange salty taste of it somehow enticing her to go on. Slowly, she took a bit more of him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around him where she could. Her teeth just barely grazed his skin and she sincerely hoped that the wasn't hurting him. She pressed on, trying for more and nearly gagging. The raven-haired noble slide her head back so that she only had the tip again, noting that she'd taken a good amount of his shaft inside of her. She hoped that it was a pleasing feeling. So much so that she tried again after a few moments.

Back
Top Bottom