Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kratos's Requests shop ( MxF )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Supernova
Breaking the ice:

Welcome to my domain, and yes before you tell me... I should definitely clean it up at some point. That and some decorations probably would go a long way.

I tend to be known around here by the name of Kratos, and have been a member of a few RP communities for many years now . After taking quite a long break I have decided to jump back in full swing, wanting to see where stories can go, and whom I can meet. Rule of thumb, you treat me with some form of respect and I will return it. Writing is something I have always enjoyed, and it is why I probably find myself coming back to Bluemoon and the like, due to the ability to write with, and simply interact with a broad spectrum of people. After all a variety is a good thing; is it not?

~-~

Important Notes :

I commonly match a post, but favor somewhat 2-3 paragraphs for most posts. This is not an enforced rule, just a preference, write me a novel and I will try my best to match it. After all I enjoy a good read.
I prefer story over smut, smut has it's time and place, but if the whole rp is just smut, I will get bored. So let's aim for a 70/30 split favoring plot.
Predominantly only write hetero, with the occasional Yuri story if it's an interesting concept, I will very rarely write male x male, so you would have to be wearing your lucky socks if that's what you are after.
Adding to the above, the majority of my characters are male, with the occasional side characters being female.
As per rules, any reference to teen is 16+, have a preference with 17-18 when in this bracket though
Lastly I will try to communicate if I need to disappear for a while or if the cursed writers block strikes.
Don't be afraid to pm me if something is up with my posts or if you want to get to know me, I don't bite... Often
~-~
Onto the interesting portion:
What I have done so far

Student and his vixen of a teacher
Photographer whom enjoys his 'extra shoots' with his model/s
The closer then commonly accepted Brother and Sister
Friends whom have known each other for years but did not realize their feelings
Demon whom strikes a deal with a human
Elfs in a full medieval fantasy setting
Human/Vampire (done this both ways)
Kidnapper and his victim
Student and his obsessive stalker
The boss and his secretary
Angel/Vampire
Worker colleagues
Futa/Stranger
The hidden life of teachers in and outside of school
Royalty medieval prince and princess with a strong fantasy theme
Prince and his maid again set in a strong fantasy theme
Sold Slave/Master
Master and her Pet
Neko/Neko
Neko/Stranger
The assassin whom fell for his target
Two complete strangers whom end up falling for each other
A slice of life style; girlfriend and boyfriend
Mistress/Slave
Stalker and his victim
Sister and her Step Sister
(This is not a complete list, and at some point I plan to move it to a blog or the like so that it does not take up so much space)

~-~
Things I will try:

(Got something not on the list? Suggest it and I will see what we can sort out)
Demon/Demon
Demon/Human
Werewolve/Human
Human/Werewolve
Demon/Werewolve
Werewolve/Demon
Vampire/Demon
Demon/Vampire
Werewolve/Angel
Angel/Werewolve
Neko/Demon
Neko/Vampire
Neko/Werewolve
Human/Neko
Vampire/Neko
Demon/Neko
Elf/Neko
Neko/Elf
Dwarf/Elf
Dwarf/Werewolve
Slave/Warrior
Assassin/Target
Psychopath/Victim
Angel/Warrior
Goddess/Human
Goddess/Werewolve
Goddess/Elf
Goddess/Vampire
Goddess/Hero
Heroine/Prisoner
Enemy/Enemy
Ally/Ally
Daughter/Father
Elf/Spirit
Teacher/Parent
Parent/Teacher
Student/Principal
Female/President
Innocent/Lawyer
Teen/Father
Teen/Brother
Teen/Stranger
Teen/Older Friend
Teen/Uncle
Mistress/Pet
Bar Tender/Owner
Worker/Owner
Owner/Worker
Princess/Noble
Princess/Peasant
Dark elf/ Light Elf
Model/Agent
Model/Critic
Critic/Model
Tennis player/ Coach
Race Driver/ Fan
Movie star/ Movie star
Movie star/ Critic
Movie star/ Average person
Critic/ Movie star
Movie star/ Movie star
Worker/ Bosses Daughter
Bosses Son/ Secretary
Bosses son/ Female worker
Fighter/ Fan
Weightlifter/ Fitness Coach
Fitness Coach/ Wife of stranger
Fitness Coach/ Instructor
Retail worker/ Customer

Game Pairings

World of Warcraft -
willing to discuss

Final Fantasy 7/10 -
Tidus/Yuna
Tidus/Aerith
Tidus/Lulu
Tidus/Rikku
Tidus/OC
OC/Rikku
OC/Yuna
OC/Lulu
Cloud/Aerith
Cloud/Tifa
Cloud/OC
Cloud/Rikku
Cloud/Yuna
OC/Aerith
Vincent/Aerith
Vincent/Rikku
Vincent/Yuna
Vincent/OC
Sephiroth/Tifa
Sephiroth/Aerith
Sephiroth/Rikku
Sephiroth/Lulu
Sephiroth/Yuna

Tomb raider -
(because who wouldn't want to explore Lara)

Animes:
I have watched numerous series, and am never afraid to try a new one to watch, so ask if you have an anime you would like to base an rp from/ use as a setting

\/ \/ See below for some example plots \/ \/​

Re: Kratos's Requests shop ( a little something for every girl)

Example Plots

Friend with benefits
A friend of the family is sick and needs someone to look after their teenage daughter/s while they are in hospital. It could be either a critical condition or just something that enables a few months to see what ends up happening.

Do I have to? Updated:
'I have never been someone to stand up for myself... or at least that is what people have always thought about me.' At least this is what xxx thought about his own self. Unluckily for him, or lucky depending on how it is looked at one of his friends decides she has had enough of seeing him act that way, and decides to start trying to toughen him up. His kind attitude and lack of hate though makes this quite difficult to do, and so she starts testing what she can actually get away with. Testing the limits hoping he would become something more, or at least simply hers.

The Stray and his Mistress Updated:
Lost and forgotten, or at least so it seemed. Luckily the male had spotted what seemed to be someone did not instantly view him as filth and a street hoodlum, trying to act bashful and cute he slowly approaches, not knowing what was in store for him. Granted anything would be better then being on the streets, or at least so he thought

Daughter for Loan:
A friend of the family loans a X amount of money to the daughter of that family to help her buy a house, She at the time was 16- 17 and after a year passes, he decides he wants the money back and pays her a visit, and since she does not have the money to pay him back. He decides that she can pay him back in other ways.

But sister.. are you sure?
An older sister (does not have to be related) decides to take advantage of her younger brother, and for some reason she just can't stop thinking about him in a sexual manner having dreams about being with him and the like, so eventually she acts on her feelings when she has to look after her brother since the parents decide that they want to go out that night to buy dinner and then rent out a hotel room to return possibly the next morning or a few days later, little did they know that the parents were planning a long term holiday and that it would just be them for even longer

The best part about school
Two students are at the same school, and this year are attending the same class, one of which has had an interest in the other but was to shy to act on that feeling, the other character being rather popular in the school and wanted by almost anyone and everyone. But the thing is that person does not want the people that want them, and eventually through some circumstance they end up falling for each other against all odds.

Yes Miss right away
A student of Ronich Highschool, decided to take on more responsibilities at the school thinking it would look good in future reference, little did he know that their was more to the role then first told, this included helping out a certain teacher who was set to watch over his progress, yet it eventually became something a little more..

Stolen heart
A thief breaks into a house, thinking that they would get something worth taking from it. At first they come up empty handed, yet find an image of the person who lives at the house, and well it was love at first sight. The thief leaves for the time being to return when the person is home.. and decides to introduce themselves. What happens next... well lets find out

Breaking in
A thief decides to break into a house, yet was not expecting to be not allowed to leave. When he breaks in he finds out someone was home, and she decides to blackmail him.. making him her slave, unless he wanted the police to know about breaking and entering with the intent to steal anything possible.

Sure.. I can babysit
'So heres the story, I have a thing for people that are a little younger then me, I know that it was not exactly normal to feel this way, yet being 19 I am able to make up my own mind.' Female character is only a few years younger then him. Parents are always to busy working all the time, and see an ad in the paper stating his intentions to babysit, so they decide to give him a call to try him out. (to put a spin could be a tutor rather then a babysitter)

I'll teach you how to play..
A tennis coach has just been employed at a particular school or venue, known for being a bit of a flirt and because of his charm and decent looks.. Commonly the lessons becomes more then initially planned. One day his eyes catch upon one of the students that has potential in numerous ways. Is it love at first site? something that builds up overtime?,.. or is it something forced upon them? Why don't we find out

Elven Warfare
A small battalion of men are sent in to search and capture anyone within a particular area while two nations of elves are at war together, my character Seth Marintine goes into a house alone. and then captures a villager/noble.. and with this war who ever captures someone.. well they are the person who has to look after them until a deal is struck of some form. Nothing is as ever easy as it seems though when they become their responsibility.. and after a little while Seth ends up falling for your character due to events that occur.

As mentioned these are example plots, I am more then happy to discuss writing a plot from scratch in PMs

Kinks.

Yes:
Almost anything, I rarely will not try something once unless it is not for me.

No:
Scat
Water sports
Feces eating.
Vore
Heavy Bondage

Mutilation*

*(Okay for story, just not sex/smut)

Ooh a familiar name , Will be eventually updating with more plots and maybe even pairings

Heh, didn't we have an RP, too?

We had one on darker, That I am certain but blue moon originally, well I am not sure will have to check while its still up for rp moving.

We did Auron aand Jen and the SailorSun/Batman one

I wasn't on Blue Moon before, just Darker ;)
I think we didn't get far with our RP either, I kept being distracted by work and stuff.

I could have sworn we continued a little bit on blue moon, but I must be mistaken.. after all It was not really that long ago that I was on darker to.. yer we did not get to far into the rp.. that and the site crashed not long after we started to get into it more

Yeah the two were just starting to live together Auron and Lea and Jen and Bruce were on a date.

Hallow I have not forgotten xD, I was speaking to Blesgard

Oh okay ! n,n sorry I get confused easy when meh sick v,v

I will try one with you and I am thinking:
Parent/Teacher
teacher/Parent

Stolen Heart has greatly caught my attention.
I'd love to do it with you.
Do you accept PMs and threads?​

omg hes back! hi do u remember me?

I think I do actually.. we just had a rp going on darker did we not before it crashed down x[ or so I recall.. but anyhow shall we roleplay,?

And soon will be updating with more plots..

yes we did and yes i would like that very much u were a nice person to talk to.

-glomps- krato-kun! :mrgreen:

Very very familiar image.. wait that can't be who I think it is.. I am pretty sure I know who your darker name was.. judging by your picture and your greeting -smiles-

i still love the old pic, but the new kratos (or rather is sequel equivalent) ish hot -nods-

i ish lavitz -nods-

xD my old pic was just an abstract creation with nothing else but my name in it other then that. I decided I wanted an image to go with it x] which made me make a recreations completely x] but its good to hear that you liked it and I thought that was you..

After darker went I thought neva would see ya again.

i meant my avi pic xD but i like yours too -nods-

i thought i lost everyone y.y i only had a few people on aim, and most of them dont rp with me anymore >.<

speaking of rp, would you like to continue where we left off, or perhaps start a new one?

I remember our pms got interesting to say the least, but as for rp.. I don't recall starting one.. but I guess if your wanting something.. lets throw ideas back and fro on pms and ah yes your picture.. of course, although the other was better coz it was Kratos from ToS by memory xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom