Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Kratos and DarknessEmbraced666)

Hearing such a thing surprisingly brought a smile to Seth's face, part of him just wanted to leave this area now that preparations had been finished and finalized so it would seem. Seeing as the queen as such had started to walk away even though the tailors were bowing to her quickly the ex-assassin followed before letting out a soft sigh as he quickly caught up. "Thanks for saving me there.. it really sounded like I was going to end up looking like a royal jester.."

A soft laugh escaped him before he thought for a moment before lightly putting his arms around her from behind her just lightly embracing her before whispering into her ear "I love you.. my Princess,.."

Idrial seemed to glide down the hallway with her head held high as they moved away from the room where the seamstress' worked on clothes, her footsteps completely silent. When he caught up, she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and the corners of her mouth quirked up into a small smile as she giggled gently. "You're quite welcome darling." she said softly.

When he moved behind her, she slowed down and smiled a little wider while looking back over her shoulder at him. "I love you to." she whispered to him. She placed her hands over his arms that were wrapped around her before turning to face him and she gazed up into his eyes with a smile.

It was obvious that even though she was the queen, Idrial was not much different from that night that their son had been created into a reality. Seth knew that her reaction was going to be quite a positive one from him showing his affection and those words that left her mouth were exactly what the ex-assassin liked to hear since they were dedicated to him which brought a clear smile of which when she had turned around with that smile of hers,

His eyes just gazed back into hers before he slowly moved his lips to hers lightly kissing her lips before breaking the soft gentle kiss just to speak "My princess..." That was all that was said before he just held her close to him resting his head against hers before kissing her lips once more this time a little more deeply but with the same amount of passion.

Idrial hadn't been happier then she was at that moment in a long time and she looked up at him with a small smile. She loved him with all her heart and she never wanted him to leave her again and something told her that he wouldn't leave her again. The queen ran her fingers affectionately over her lovers cheek and jaw as they held each other and she smiled as he moved his lips to hers and she sighed into the kiss, gently returning it. "My darling." she whispered to him.

She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist as he kissed her again. The feeling of the passion in the kiss made her moan ever so softly and she returned the kiss eagerly while running her hands over his back. She knew that anyone could see them but she didn't really care. As long as she was with him and with their son as well, she was happy.

It was a nice exchange of passion, the soft moan he had heard from Idrial partially exciting him a touch yet he showed no sign of it, enjoying the deep passionate kiss that slowly he broke to breathe. Seth showed a simple smile that showed his pure emotion at this moment, he was happy and it was something the ex-assassin had only felt with her. It did not matter to him if anyone saw the two of them acting like they where together since after all. The people in this castle seemed to bear a grudge against him anyhow.

His voice slowly exited his lips now as he simply held her close still "I hope we never get separated again,.. I could not bare with it if I had to.." It had felt so long since he had been with her yet now it almost felt like yesterday was the day that had created their son, and also when there love had developed into what it was now.

Idrial pressed herself flush against him while running her hands over his shoulders while kissing him. Slowly she pulled back from him and smiled up at him after he broke their kiss and she breathed heavily, her cheeks flushed from kissing him. She reached up and stroked his cheeks with her fingers. She could feel someone watching them but she ignored them as she stood there with him, wrapped up in his arms. "I hope we never get separated either." she whispered to him. The young queen kissed him on the cheek and nodded slowly.

She had missed being in his arms so much over the past few months. She had wanted him there with her during the birth of their son. That had been the longest and hardest night of her life. That night had been filled with difficulties during childbirth. It had been so bad that the mid-wives and healers were scared that neither the queen nor the baby would make it. They said it had been a miracle that either had made it. "Come on." she whispered to him. "Lets head to my room so we can be alone for a moment or two without someone watching us."

Seth rather liked being so close to whom to him still was his princess ever since that night, which had its benefit of a child being spawned from the love that had developed. It was quite surprising to also see how well her perfect elven body had remained just as he had remembered it. Moments like these with Idrial were something the ex-assassin would not give up even if someone tried to force him from seeing royalty. The only thing that was a small regret was not getting to see his son born, of which he would have liked to be there holding her soft hand saying "it will be okay. . Just try to push. . "

Hearing her suggestion brought a strong smile before he softly replied. "i like the sound of that. ." his voice was soft and it stayed at that tone after he had taken a breath. "lead the way princess" he let the last word roll of his tongue as his deep blue gaze looked at the light elf queen. As she started to walk Seth followed after her a moment alone with her again was like a dream and for once this time it was real. He had felt her lips. Her soft skin, their bodies against each other as they embraced. Oh how long he had longed for moments like these and finally the moment had came where he would never leave her again, or the child they had together .

Idrial reached up and brushed her fingertips across his cheek and jaw as she waited for his reply, her eyes hooded as she gazed up into the ex-assassins eyes with a small smile, her pale blue eyes glimmering a little in the light of the hallway. She slowly ran her fingers over his jaw again before lowering her hand as he replied and she smiled a little wider while pressing herself closer to him then pulled away. Grasping his hand, she sighed happily with a nod. Lifting his hand, she kissing his fingers then turned to lead him along the hallway towards the main stairs that led upstairs. "The advisors forced me to change where my bedroom was after that night so long ago." she said softly while walking up the steps.

The young elf queen could still remember that night as if it were just the day before. All of the advisors and servants had gone crazy upping the security of the palace and Idrial was never left alone after that until after she became queen. "I'd prefer to be in my chambers then the king and queens suit, but the advisors thought it inappropriate for the queen to remain in the princesses chambers." She rolled her eyes while leading the way up the steps and along a dimly lit hallway that would lead to her chambers.

After what had happened, or more to the point what everyone had thought had happened other then consensual sex with each other, Seth had expected them to move her to a different room. That would stop him from knowing where she was, and knowing castle guards they would have had excess security in that particular room so that incase he came to that room in particular.. well they would have thought to try and catch him but he had managed to fight the urges to come see Idrial so many times, knowing that it was best to wait knowing eventually everything would be fine and him and the princess could be together more publically when she became higher up within royalty.

A soft laugh escaped him his fingers not leaving hers as she led him to the room that was hers "Sometimes they seriously like to try to take full power over royalty,.. sometimes they succeed " a soft smile showed on the ex-Assassins face as they neared closer and closer to the room that was obviously the full royal chambers. His blue eyes looked around briefly but did not really take in much just wanting to spend time with Idrial,.. the look and style of it all, well the castle was a castle.. but she was his princess.. he her assassin, even though both had different roles now, that was how he would remember her... and he would never leave her..

Upon reaching the large cherry wood doors to her new rooms, she paused and glanced up at the carvings on them. The carvings were of her fathers family crest. The crest was a shield with a firebird holding a sword in one talon and some flowers in the other. Smiling slightly she reached out and pushed the door open to enter, looking around the large sitting room that was just outside of the bedroom. The room was decorated in pastel blues, white and silver colors. Hearing his words, she laughed softly and nodded. "Yes, they do. But I intend to be strong like my father and not let them take control of me. They advisors and that's all that they will be." Leading him further into the room, she closed the door behind them and moved over to the soft couch that was in front of the empty fireplace. It had been cleaned earlier that day and fresh wood had been laid down for that evening.

Slowly releasing his hand, she walked over to the couch and sat down, her dress softly swishing as she moved. "These rooms were designed just for my mother. My father had taken her favorite colors and used them." she said while glancing around again. Looking above the fireplace, she gazed at the large painting of her family when she was a child. It was easy to see that she got her beauty from her mother but she also looked a lot like her father by inheriting his pale blonde hair and bright crystal blue eyes and pale skin. "So, what have you been up to Seth?" she asked softly.

One thing Seth had noticed even though he had not really bothered looking around much to interested in Idrial was what looked like it had to be a family crest which stated obviously which room they were at. He simply followed her into the room hearing her remark about the advisers, of which he knew that she would try to do as she said and although that would be hard at times. Well he was going to try and help his Princess as much as possible as it would not be fair to just allow her to take on all that responsibility alone without somewhat help. His blue eyes glanced at the couch that they grew near and upon feeling her release his hand, it was obvious that they were in fact in the room that was hers. Or more to the point the queens of which quickly afterwards she confirmed most of what he thought by telling him a little about it.

"That's a nice reason to have a room like this.." his eyes now did glance around just briefly once more, it was a nice room that was certain.. but he was more interested in her of which hearing her question in a slight change of tone he sat down next to her upon the couch his eyes simply falling into hers, gazing within their crystal blue depths before starting to answer "Mainly just hiding, I had plenty of money from most of my assassination jobs but to pass the days sometimes I thought about you.. others I thought about us,.. sometimes I took midnight walks around the city where I knew I would not be spotted.."

Idrial watched Seth as she sat there, smiling slightly as she listened to him speak. "I suppose it is." she replied with a small smile. "I think I'll change it around a little. She did indeed want to change it around a bit to match her own sense of style but she would wait a while longer before actually doing it. She had already changed the bedroom to look more like how she wanted it. When he sat next to her, she moved closer to him and reached out, grasping his hand into hers. The young queen thought it was rather strange that his hands were so much bigger then hers and his were rather rough while hers were small, dainty and soft. But she liked the differences.

As he told her what he did while he was away. She smiled at him while lacing their fingers together and she rested her head against his shoulder. "You only thought about me some days?" she asked playfully. "I thought about you and us every single day. Mostly about how I wished you were here." She smiled gently with a soft sigh, bowing her head as some of her silvery blonde hair fell in her face, framing it a little.

Back
Top Bottom