Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Kratos and DarknessEmbraced666)

The queen leaned against his side and laid her head down on his shoulder with a small smile, looking around the garden with a look of peace on her face. It was the first time in almost a year that she had been truely happy and at peace and she wished that it would never end. But she knew that her duties would have to be taken care of and she would have to deal with everything else. When he began to speak again, she tilted her head and looked up at him with a small smile.

"I understand." she said gently before giggling and blushing brightly when he complimented her on her beauty. "You are such a charmer Seth." She laughs softly and nuzzles her face against his shoulder with another giggle.

It really was nice to spend moments like this with the person that could be considered his love, After all Seth had not really loved anyone before and so was a little new to the feeling. He had a few spontaneous nights with females but that was as far as he went.. until he met Idrial anyhow.. then after a while.. well something developed unexpectedly. Hearing what his princess had to say a soft smile crossed his face before words left his lips.

"I guess I try.." a soft smile crossed the ex-assassin. Truth was, that he liked it when the Queen acted so childish of which it made her look cute, and more like the Princess that she is.

A soft laugh slipped past her lips after he spoke again and she grinned at him while shaking her head in amusement. Her eyes glimmered with laughter and happiness. "Oh Seth." she says gently but before she could speak again, she heard quick footsteps and looked up to see her maid rushing towards them with a slightly paniced look on her face. "Your majesty." she says quickly after reaching them. "The advisors... they..."

Suddenly several male elves entered the gardens, soon followed by guards. The advisors were all wearing rich robes made out of silks and satins that were different types of rich colors ranging from red and blues to golds and violets. "Is this the man?" one of the advisors asked the same guard that had shown Seth to the gardens and the guard nodded. "Yes, that's him." After he said that, the advisor nodded to the guards who moved forward to grab Seth and Idrial stood up quickly. "What is the meaning of this?" she asked sharply. The advisor looked at Idrial and bowed quickly before answering. "Your majesty. This man is being arrested for the assalt upon the royal guard and for the defilement of her majesty herself."

Seth although hearing the footsteps ignored them from what the Queen had said earlier,.. instead he just remained close.. not really willing to separate from her side unless she instructed it although it was a slight surprise to see the advisers which even made him stop from the kiss that he was about to plant on her cheek.

Seth just looked at them for a moment before he could not help but bursting out in laughter.. it was gentle but still obvious.. "You call that assault.. I call it poor training.. and I have not violated anything with the one you call Queen..so I do believe you have everything wrong.." Seth knew the advisers would be a bit of a pain.. but really, he had seen worse looking guys, they were not really the intimidating type.. and well, if he had to.. it would be a laugh to try and see them capture him. Since after all his reflex's were still that of rivaling the best assassin to live.. that being him of course..

"Stop!" she ordered when the guards began to move forward again. Idrial pursed her lips a little in irritation before holding out her hand and used her magic to summon her circlet and she slowly placed it upon her head with a strict look in her eyes. With the circlet on, she looked every bit of the queen that she was. "The charges that you have placed upon this man is completely false and I find it insulting that you would suggest that I've been defiled." Her words were calm and soft, something that struck fear into her advisors and the guards, causing them to step back after she said the word 'insulting' for that usually ment someone would be punished.

As she stepped forward, Idrial seemed to become taller and she drew strength into herself. "I have ordered you to drop the charges of rape for they had been completely false for I was completely willing when I took him into my bed." she said. "Now I demand that you all leave my gardens before you trample the flowers and wake our son. If I hear of any of you or anyone else speaking such aweful untruths about him or giving him a hard time, I will releave you of your position in this castle. Now go." She crossed her arms over her chest and watched as the men all turned and slunk out of the gardens.

Seeing this site of Idrial even Seth felt a slight bit of fear, this was a side he was not used to that was nothing like the innocent little princess of which he liked to refer to her as,.. no this was a lot more powerful and seemed to strike quite some fear within them since well.. a queen was never a person to mess with but well one that felt insulted and agitated.. well that was almost a death wish.. or at least severe punishments. He did feel a lot better as he heard her defend him and tell her opinion on the matters but it was obvious even with the charges dropped they would hold grudges.

"well... I hope I don't have to see that side of you to much.. I prefer the princess side of you.. not the queen.." he had a faint soft smile as he slowly walked over towards her "But i can understand your anger about that all.. but if that son is anything like me, he will sleep through almost any noise once purely asleep.. I am just trained to only go into a half asleep mode to keep half consciousness to keep alert or else a giant could be stomping next to my ear.. and it would be like a soft rain drop."

Idrial remained standing there glaring after the advisors and guards until she was sure they were out of the gardens. After that she softly sighed and shook her head while removing her circlet and running her fingers through her long hair. She slowly relaxed and turned slightly when she heard Seth speaking and she laughed gently. "I don't think you'll see that side of me very often. I only act like that when a punishment must be delt." she said softly with a light blush.

She chuckled again after he spoke about his sleeping habits and she shook her head. "I'm afraid that he's more like me when it comes to his sleep habits. Not too hard to get to sleep but very easy to wake up. The first month after he was born, he barely slept at all because of all of the noises from the maids rushing back and forth to make sure everything in his room was tidy. It finally got to the point that I ordered them to stay out of the wing of the castle where my rooms and the nursery are located."

Seth was partially glad to see the guards leave, after all they really did not want him to be here. But it was not fair to be committed for a crime that one did not do. Both him and Idrial knew the truth though and that is what mattered. Now he was just happy to be able to spend time at the Princess, to him she was all that mattered other than their son. Slowly his blue eyes looked around the garden just for a little bit before they happily rested on the Princess.

"well that is a good thing, otherwise you would have had a lot of trouble sleeping if the maids continued" he smirked a little before slowly moving himself back to her side "I take it the two of us won't get to experience a moment like that night again for a while?.. with how your advisers are acting and what not.." A soft sigh left Seth as he said such a thing, it felt odd to say such a thing to the queen.. but felt so right to say it to Idrial.. his Princess.

She turned to face him completely when he moved to her side and she smiled up at him. "Indeed I would of." she says gently before blushing darkly when he mentioned that night that they had been together and she chuckles softly. "We can have that moment when ever we wish. Just because they disapprove of you doesn't mean they control us." She reaches up and strokes his cheek with the back of her fingers while gazing lovingly up at him.

Idrial looks over at her maid with a small smile before taking a step away from Seth as she thought about something. "Seth... tonight a large feast is planned as a welcome to the neighboring lords and ladies. Will you accompany me?" she asks him softly. "There will be feasting and dancing as well as many courting men that will wish for my hand in marriage. I would like for you to be there with me if you would agree."

Seth had a feeling Idrial would say something like that but hearing it from the queen's lips themselves brought a smile to the ex-assassin something that she had managed to do quite commonly as of recent. Quietly he spoke as a response to her answer that she had told him "Well Idrial.. I will let you say when then, those moments occur. Hearing such a thing he thought for a split second before already an answer had been created.

"I would like to go, to show that they should stop trying while they are ahead.." A soft laugh escaped him before he then spoke his actual answer "If you wish for me to actually be there, then I have no argument against it.. although if any man tries to take you away from me.. You know I will not allow it to happen" he winked at the Princess with a smirk on his face after speaking such words obviously rather confident in himself at this particular moment.

Idrial folded her hands infront of her while blushing a little and she nodded slowly with a small smile. "Very well, I shall remember that. But I will request that perhaps you surprise me every now and then." she said gently before hearing his reply about attending the feastivities that evening. "Yes, I wish for you to attend and that will be fine with me." She nodded slightly and brushed her hair back over her shoulder.

"But we will have to get you some clothing to wear. The advisors decided it would be a formal affair." she says with a roll of her crystal blue eyes. "So unless you have something to wear, we shall go to the taylors and see if they can whip something up in the few hours they have before we must get ready for this gathering."

Seth decided sometimes he would try to do such a thing, but for now showed no sign of agreeing or disagreeing. After all it would not be a true surprise if he just said okay to that now.. instead she would not know what he thought towards such a thing.. that way when he did to choose to surprise Idrial, it would be more a surprise.

A soft sigh left him as he slowly shook his head "I have nothing of the sort.. we will just have to see what your tailors can come up with.." slowly he walked over before kissing her cheek lightly "just though after that you might have needed that to help relax a little" he winked lightly before looking into her eyes for a moment "Alright.. well then shall we head .. I mean should I head to the tailors.. with a servant or with you ?"

She grinned up at him when he kissed her on the cheek and she nodded while lightly touching her cheek with her fingertips. "Yes, I needed that." she said gently before brushing her fingers back from her face. "And we shall both head to the tailors. I need to check on my gown and our sons clothing anyways." She looked over at the still sleeping child and chuckled softly before sighing happily.

Moving over to the small nest of pillows where he was sleeping, Idrial lifted their son and whispered something in elvish in his ear which kept him asleep before looking at the maid that doubled as a nanny. "Please take him back to the nursery and make sure he is tucked in. I shouldn't be too long at the tailors." she said gently to the elf while laying the baby in her arms. The nanny nodded with a small smile. "Yes milady." she said to her before turning and leaving the gardens with the sleeping baby. Once the maid was gone Idrial turned back to Seth with a smile. "Shall we?"

It brought a small smile across him after hearing such a response, it was more a guess then actually knowing.. but at least he had been correct, although he had a feeling that his princess would not have said no to a small show of affection like that. "Okay then Idrial.. After all I would like to see what they suggest for our son anyhow.."

Slowly he walked a little closer just following the queen for a moment wondering what she said to the Prince. Seth just watched waiting for the Queen to be ready before hearing what she had to say nodding and then speaking "As ready as ever.. although I am starting to dread what the tailors will make for me.. after all, I don't know how I would look in noble clothing.. I think I have only ever had to wear something that looked like royalty for one mission to get close enough to a commander.. gah.. here I go starting to speak about my days as an assassin."

After he told her he was ready, Idrial reached out and gently linked her arm with his before walking out of the gardens, leading him out of the sunlight and into the palace. "Don't worry about what the tailors make for you. They'll give you options for colors and different styles." she says gently. "And I'm sure you'll look very handsome. After all, if you can look handsome without anything on, I'm sure you look just as handome with clothing on." She looked up at him with a grin and a soft chuckle before patting his arm.

When he went on to speak about his days as an assassin, she arched an eyebrow at him before shaking her head. "It's alright. I actually find it quite intrigueing." she told him with a small smile. "And as for what they suggest for our son, it probably will be something simple but elegant. They try to dress him up in all sorts of flashy things but I have forbid it. I don't like gaudy clothing and I won't have our son wearing such either."

Seth smiled hearing the comment, it was slightly unexpected but was nice enough to hear before he spoke in return " I don't think they would appreciate me going in my birthday suit though.., although I must say.. you are to die for nude.. I remember when I first saw.. , It was hard to believe how everything went.. but i regret nothing of it" He was sure they could negotiate something wearable with the tailors.. even if it was just simple.. that was what he would prefer then something to noble, or.. in his opinion.. to weird..

"It's just .. I partially regret some of the kills that I did.. without thinking what if they change, or.. what if they don't deserve it.. You were the first I questioned.. and the last job i did,.. but if you want to hear my past.. I have nothing to hide.. not from you anyhow" a small laugh escaped him from what else she had to say as they walked arms still linked. "I agree with that.. a person deserves to look normal.. not over the top, or out there.."

Her soft laughter filled the hall as she grinned, her eyes sparkling with mirth and amusement. "I'm sure the advisors wouldn't at least. I can't say whether or not the other ladies would appreciate it or not." she said before blushing brightly when he spoke of her being nude and the first time he saw her. "I regret nothing of it either. I never could regret it. After all, I fell in love that night, made love with a wonderful person and conceived a beautiful child." She softly stroked his arm in an affectionate gesture.

But as he went on to tell her that he did regret some of the kills that he did, she nodded slowly with a look of understanding on her face. "It's natural to regret those kinds of things Seth." she said softly. "Taking a life must of been hard. But that's in the past now and you have new life ahead of you." She glanced up at him with a small smile.

It was a fair call, but in truth him going nude to something.. that sounded reasonably official would probably make the castle look bad and on top of that.. their would be shock, outrage.. and more then likely a lot of jealousy. They slowly continued to the tailors, although it was more her leading him and the two of them were in no extreme rush. "Its more something that was generally over quickly once everything had been arranged appropriately..Its more harder having to live with it afterwards.."

A soft sigh escaped him before he spoke his voice showing a new strength "Still,.. if it were not for that occupation, I would have not met you.. so I have no regrets.. Because now I have the son I never thought I would have.. and the princess I could have only dreamt about if events had taken place in anyway different.. but it was obviously fate that chose us to be together.. to have our son.. to enjoy each others company and bodies.." He went silent now his blue eyes looking at the elven queen before words began to leave him again "How much of a walk is it to the tailors.. after all I don't know my way around here.. except were your room once was.. and that was all the study I had to do on the castle .. at the time I met you"

The queen remained fairly silent on the way to the tailors, listening to him speak. She smiled gently and ran her fingers up and down his arm affectionately. "It shouldn't take us much longer to get there actually." she told him. "They're not too far from the library." She patted his arm and looked up at him for a moment before looking forward again.

She led him down the hall and around the corner before approaching the second door on the left and opening it. Inside was a flurry of activity but the moment she entered with him, everyone stopped and the head seamstress's crowded around them. "Oh, milady. What can we do for you?", "Your gown is just about finished.", "The little princes clothing has been finished just recently."

Although part of him was slightly ashamed of his past, it still had happened and in truth she had a point, it was interesting to say the least. It had given him some interesting experiences and even allowed him to live a life of other people at certain times. There was one time he had managed to pretend to be a main commander of a small army, it was interesting enough although ended with him assassinated the main leader of that particular group.. and then leaving.

It was a cruel thing to gain ones trust to then dispatch of them later, yet money had been his influence, a substance more evil then the darkness that was behind it instead. It seemed that Idrial already had herself ready yet the words did not come to him instantly to speak up before Seth spoke "I was told by the queen.. that you could possibly prepare me something to wear for tonight.."

The women all looked at him curiously before circling him while chattering quickly to each other, pushing him over to the stool that stood infront of a set of mirrors. As the seamstresses talked about fabric, colors and different decorations for on the outfit for him, Idrial stayed in the background chuckling. "Ladies, please. Something more simple. I'm sure he doesn't want anything extravagant and over the top." she said gently.

They all paused and nodded before several went off to find several bolts of fabric for him to look at while the others began taking his measurements for the clothing.

Part of Seth wished he could not hear what they were saying, as some of the things that had been mentioned.. well he would not be caught dead wearing anyhow. He was quite glad to hear the Queen come to his rescue in that regard a soft sigh escaped him, Well.. now that is said. maybe they will discuss realistically He simply let them get to doing what they were doing his eyes looking around.

"Hmm.. well have you figured out something that will look good on me .. but not over the top?" it was a gentle question, showing he was not getting irritated but just curious as to when he could move, and what he would get.

Idrial moved over to the racks of different fabrics and scanned them thoughtfully before pulling down a bolt of black fabric and handing it to one of the women before pulling down a dark blue and white as well. "The clothing will be mostly black." she said softly, "With a white shirt beneath the jacket. The blue will be used to line the jacket." She turned to Seth and smiled lovingly while moving towards him, reaching out to stroke his cheek. "It will match my dress." Turning to the women, she smiled gently and brushed her long bangs from her face. "Where is my sons clothing?" she asked.

The women all began to scurry around before one of them approached the queen with a small bundle of folded fabric. "We hope you like it milady. We designed it exactly as you said." Idrial reached out and took the clothing before unfolding it and looking it over. It was a cream and dark blue outfit. The small pair of pants were dark blue with a cream colored shirt that had golden stitching. It wasn't too extravagant nor was it gaudy. "It's lovely." she said. "Thank you." She turned to Seth and held out the clothing to him. "What do you think?" she asked him.

After hearing what the outfit was possibly going to look like a small smile crossed him, Idrial's idea sounded a lot better then some of the extravagant clothing the tailors had talked about earlier. In fact after hearing completely what his outfit was going to be, he could not really ask for anything more then that. After hearing the queen ask about their son's clothing his eyes decided they wanted to see noticing that they had stopped taking measurements now of which he stood up before seeing what their child would be dressed in,

"It is rather nice my Queen,.. I am sure he will like them as well, as will the other guests." already Seth was getting used to speaking a little formal, after all he figured that tonight he would have to act like most people should act towards royalty, which meant calling her Princess was out of the option. He thought for a moment before lightly smiling "Is everything sorted out then..? if so, shall we make our leave ?"

Slowly she nodded in agreement about their son and the guests liking the outfit. "Yes, I believe they will." she said softly with a grin. "Very well. Take this to the prince's room and leave it on the table next to his cradle." She handed the clothing back to the seamstress before smiling up at Seth and taking his hand. "Yes, we shall take our leave. There is much to discuss. Ladies, good day."

She turned and led the way out of the room, ignoring the fact that the women were all bowing to her.

Back
Top Bottom