Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Kratos and DarknessEmbraced666)

It seemed guards training these days were getting slack, they were not so fast.. and probably thought power was the key to winning anything which was why Seth just simply used speed to his advantage, it was part of what he was and his belief's as an assassin was that power was nothing.. compared to stealth and speed, the two together.. made any target a possibility. He had killed people that others had only thought was just a suicide mission,.. but those days were over. He did not want to go back to being an assassin and had officially quit upon not completing his last hit, which was on the princess Idrial.. now Queen.

It seemed the castle had taken some change since his last visits.. truth was that he had infiltrated it before planning the best method to get to Idrial to attack.. all the way back then and well, it seemed this whole area had been changed, something the Queen Idrial would have arranged. But then again when one could have anything they wanted, why would they not get what they really wanted... Seth after hearing her voice slightly felt as if his method of approach was a little to crude, with the whole guard's earlier.. and the threats but he simply walked forward slowly not bowing but just looking at the child before saying one word.

"Is this something we can call ours..?.. I said I would not forget about you, and when I was told the guards would stop chasing me and that a heir was born.. I only assumed.. that" he fell quite for a moment before Seth finished what he was saying "I missed you Idrial.. just please say that I may know the name of our son.. if it is my son"

When Idrial allowed the man to speak with her, she wasn't expecting it to be Seth. As he approached her, she stared up at him with wide eyes while holding her child close to her. When he didn't bow to her in respect to her higher status, the guard moved forward and she merely looked sternly at the guard before smiling up at Seth. The queen noticed him look at their son and she glanced down at the child as he spoke.

The elf blushed a little before looking up at him with a small smile and a nod. "I have missed you as well Seth." she said softly before motioning for him to sit with her. "His name... his name is Fingon, or just Fin. It means Seth in my language." She ran her fingers over the babes cheek before looking at Seth. "Would you like to hold your son?" She gazed questioningly up at him before holding out the child.

It had been expected that the guard was going to try and do something for Seth not showing his respect in the normal methods, but in truth their would be little that guard could do to what he would now call himself as an ex-assassin. It seemed Idrial had not changed much the name slightly surprising him before finding out what it meant a small smile crossed his face. "I should have guessed it would have been something to help remind you of me.." the guard looked slightly confused and the glare he had received from the queen made him stand down from interfering as this vile man called Seth walked closer.

In truth the only reason the guard hated this man, was because he violated the queen when she was a princess.. when a decision could not be made and he had raped the royalty of this castle. Seth was going to clean up his name sometime shortly but hearing her offer he walked even closer walking up towards Fin. Lightly he slipped his arms around the delicate form of their child looking down at it with his blue eyes before speaking. "Fin.. he sure is lucky to have you as his mother.. he has your eyes Idrial.. and your beauty.." he held him close before walking up to her side and giving her back their baby "I guess we can officially announce us as together now your queen?.. after all I want to be their for our baby.. and most of all for you"

A light blush filled her cheeks and she nodded. "Yes. I figured that since I couldn't have you and I didn't think that I would see you again, I wanted our child to have his fathers name." she said softly. She knew that the guard disliked Seth because of what the maid that caught them had told the advisors who had then told everyone that Idrial had been raped. Ever since she had become queen, she had been working on removing all of the charges that the advisors had set on Seth and to set everyone right on what had happened. It had taken her a long time to work through all the charges and then the baby had come and she had to put off everything off for the time being.

She smiled when he lifted Fin into his arms and she blushed while bowing her head modestly. "Thank you." she murmured as she took the child back. She thought about what he said about them officially announcing them together and she sighed softly. "If you wish us to, then yes we can. I wish for you to be here as well. But you should be prepared for a fight from the advisors and others in the palace. But I do not care if they do not approve. I just worry about Fin and what others would say when he's older." She brushed a light kiss against the forehead of the dozing baby.

Seth could not help but lightly laugh as Idrial made a comment about how he would have to be ready to fight with advisers and others who would disagree, "Idrial... I would be more then willing to fight for something I did not do,.. after all I have my pride and depending on how they fight.. if their anything like your guards,.. well it will be short, and rather easy" not caring much about the guard in the room he moved forward looking at Fin again before lightly kissing the queens cheek "I did miss you.. more then I thought I would.."

He paused before speaking again "each day,.. without you.. was like torment, but I knew it would not be a good idea.. to come back until now when it was a little safer for me.. as I know originally they wanted me executed.. but what I am trying to say is.." The assassin paused before Seth knew exactly what to say "I love you.. and want to be with you.. for the upbringing of our child.. and even for after that.. as long as I am with you,.. I won't let anything separate us.."

Idrial arched an eyebrow before looking over at the guard that was still standing several feet away from them. "You and the rest of the guards need to become more diligent and train harder. He over powered you easily and then you led him here?" she said to the guard, a stern look in her eyes. "What if he had been someone here to harm me or the prince? Go. Leave my sight." She stared angrily at the guard before turning to her maid and motioning her forward. "Go to the trainers and tell them to up the guards training." she told her and the maid nodded before rushing off.

With a sigh, she shook her head and looked up at Seth with a smile as he spoke. "I'm so happy that you're back." she whispered to him before gasping when he told her that he loved her. She grinned and leaned towards him, gently capturing his lips with hers once he was done speaking.

Seth held back a laugh as he watched the queen having a go at the guard and then telling the maid to go make sure that extra training was organized. Slowly he allowed the kiss to deepen gently parting his lips feeling her tongue against his before the kiss was then ended gently. The assassin then looked at Idrial before he thought for a moment " Although your guards need more training.. it's a bit harsh to have me as an opponent.. maybe I should train them a little myself,.. after all the moment i showed I had numerous weapons.. they all seemed to freak out.."

This let a soft laugh escape him as he looked at the Queen Idrial. "You know.. I partially already miss calling you princess.. Queen seems so much more mature.. not as innocent.." He gently laughed again before looking at Fin "It sure will be interesting to see how he will grow up.. to think.. my son will be royalty, If someone told me that a year ago.. I would have laughed at them and yet here I am.."

Idrial nodded slightly as he spoke about her guards. "The advisors have been soft on them. I was hoping to change more things by now, but as you can see I've been rather... distracted." she said with a blush and a smile. She was happy that she had a baby, but she'd been so tired and busy looking after him that she couldn't get anything done. "I would really apprietiate that. I wouldn't have to worry about that too much then." She laid Fin down in the small nest of pillows and a small blanket that had been set up for him and she covered him to protect him from the sun.

She laughed softly and grinned up at Seth. "You can still call me princess." she whispered to him. "Just becareful on who hears you or else they'll think you're disrespecting me. Besides, I'm still a princess at heart." She looked at Fin again when he spoke about his son being royalty and she nodded slightly. "If you plan on staying with me, you might end up being royalty as well."

Seth laughed softly as the queen said the word distracted,.. "A baby tends to do that.." he had heard of many people.. living a nice free life, only to have to settle down and have no free time because of a child was spawned from a passionate night.. or sometimes a not so passionate night. Still,.. for him it was something he had looked forward to,.. finding someone to have a son with.. he always wanted one to raise, to train and to look after as well.

A soft smile crossed the ex-assassin hearing what Idrial had to say to him,.. he could have guessed as much since she was still a very young queen really ... and the only thing that had changed since their last meeting was the creation of Fin.. "..wait the only way I would become royalty is.." he went silent before looking at her "if you asked me to marry you.. or does it work the other way round?" Seth was unsure and so was checking with Idrial not knowing if that was the case or not.

Idrial nodded in agreement. "Yes, they deffinately do." she said with a giggle. "But it's worth it. It's very worth it and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world." She smiled up at him, her blue eyes glimmering happily. The elf had never thought that she would be able to sit with him and their child but here they were on a beautiful day, all three of them together and she couldn't be happier.

She became silent as he thought of what she said and she nodded slightly with a slight blush. "Well, that's one way for you to become royalty." she replied softly. "I could also make you royalty, though that would be a bit harder and it would take alot of paperwork to be filled out and signed." She brushed her bangs back from her face and she thought about what he asked. "You would ask me and then my advisors would want to do a complete background check on you and such, but because I'm queen, I can keep them from doing so."

Seth smiled still hearing Idrial would have not wanted anything changed,.. then again she had given full consent and it was a connection of love.. in the end, that made their intercourse.. well nothing like he had experienced. It was such a nice day now at this moment, and he was glad that he could spend it with his son, .. and the queen.. of which he would call Princess when not around others.. because she had given permission.

After realizing what he had said he fell completely silent as she started to speak. It sounded like although the second option seemed more difficult things had to be taken one thing at a time.. and so, it was better to just try that option "I think that second option.. for now sounds like the best we can do.." He looked at Fin before slowly looking up to Idrial "I still remember that night.. were Fin became a reality.. that night were I showed the princess.. what true love was like.."

Idrial sighed softly and ran her fingers through her hair before removing her circlet, placing the golden crown onto the blanket next to her to let her hair fall free. It was her way of relaxing and showing that she just letting go for the moment. She didn't want to be the queen for the moment, she had the rest of her life to do that.

After he brought up that night that she had conceved Fin, she blushed a little and smiled. "I still remember that night as well." she said softly, moving a little closer to Seth. "I've often thought about it over the past few months and wondered if I would ever see you again. When they found out that I was with child, the advisors started pressuring me to wed someone quickly but I refused. I would not marry because they thought I had to. I will marry when I want to."

Seth figured that by removing what would be considered her royal crown, it was her way of showing she for a moment just wanted to be normal royalty. After all, she had to relax sometimes since Idrial was now queen for the rest of her life.. so she had plenty of time to be the queen without moments like these having to be similar..

Hearing her speak he moved himself just a touch closer "Princess.. I told you who ordered the hit on you so you could be weary and stay alive.. for when it would be safe for me to return.. I thought you knew that.." He lent forward not really thinking before lightly pressing his lips to hers just gently kissing. Seth was making sure to be careful of the baby though otherwise.. instinctively his arms would have slid around her and his body would have moved as close to hers as possible.

Idrial looked up into his eyes as he moved a little closer and she blushed a little before shaking her head. "No, I didn't know that." she said softly. "And if I did, things lately have been such a blurr, I forgot." She gasped softly when he pressed his lips against hers and she sighed while closing her eyes and leaning into the kiss a little. After a moment she pulled back from him and smiled up at him. "I've missed your kisses." she whispered to him before carefully movin around where Fin was laying and sleeping to sit next to Seth.

"Thank you for warning me about my uncle." she said softly. "Because you warned me, I managed to avoid an attack from one of his personal guards who was caught by some of the palace guards when he tried to attack me during my corronation. I've put him and his family on trial and banished them from the kingdom."

As much as Idrial had missed the kisses, he had missed given.. and feeling her lips against his. Something he could not say about many females.. ever, but then again, who would forget the feeling of royalty against one's self. He almost felt lucky.. but it was his old job that had enabled him to meet and in the end.. warn the princess.. now queen, of the danger she would face shortly afterwards since he had not gone through with the kill.

Seeing her move carefully around Fin and then next to himself a small smile crossed his face as he heard what she had to say " I had a feeling he would try again,.. after all, their was rumor he ordered some sort of poisoning to other royalty members.. probably your mother if she died oddly.." He sighed looking downwards before asking "Do you mind.. if I move closer and put my arms around you.. I have missed the feeling of you close to me.. that is all"

"My uncle never was one of the smartest people in the world." she whispered with a giggle. "He had paper work and everything from the past few years that told of his betrayal to my family in his office. He had killed the duchess that my father was supposed to marry in order for my mother to become queen and then he poisoned my mother and had my father killed after I was born." She sighed and shook her head, remembering the morning that she found her father dead. The memory still haunted her at times.

Him asking if he could move closer and wrap his arms around her knocked her out of thoughts and she smiled with a nod. "I'd love for you to." she said to him. "I would like that very much if you would." She gazed up into his eyes with a smile and reached up, stroking his cheek with her fingers.

Seth knew her uncle was never that smart, He had chosen Seth as an assassin, but the reason was weak.. and his history was not very disclosed for assassin's to find out.. in fact it was like an open book. One mention of his name and one of the people of the group knew about him. It was because they called him the family assassin, murdering people of his own family.. to gain power and wealth. Sure that was similar to assassin's except they killed others they did not know or have connections to..

After hearing about permission his arm slid around her as he moved close to her leaning lightly against her, the feeling of having Idrial this close was something Seth missed. "I missed being this close to you.." He then lightly kissed her cheek before coming to a realization.. "what if someone enters? Should I let go of my princess.."

Idrial wrapped an arm around his waist while placing her hand on his cheek as she gazed up at him, her crystal blue eyes filled with love and adoration for him. "I've missed being this close to you as well." she whispered, nuzzling her face against his cheek and jaw. She smiled gently and closed her eyes while caressing his cheek with her thumb. She couldn't believe that she cared so much for someone that she had only known for a matter of hours. But when he asked about if someone enters and if he should let go, she pulled back a little and gazed up at him.

"No. Don't let go." she said softy. "I don't care if someone enters the gardens and sees us like this." She gently kissed him with a soft sigh, her cheeks blushing a little. "Just... hold onto me."

It was a good question to have asked since Seth was not sure what to actually do in such a case, naturally he would probably not let go,.. but maybe formally the ex-assassin was supposed to. It was nice to hear the queen say such a thing to him, the little kiss rather appreciated as the blush seemed to appear on her face the final concluding answer being told to him,... she was right. She still was rather a princess at heart something that he knew would be something Idrial would cherish being such a person for as long as possible.

"If that is your wish.." He spoke quietly just so she could hear before he lent forward gently placing his lips against hers gently starting to kiss before ending it briefly to speak for a moment "And what if they walk in and see us like this.. princess" Again his lips brushed against hers but were not attaching themselves to hear her response.

Idrial nodded with a small smile and she ran her fingers through his hair and along his cheeks and jaw. "It is my wish. I never want you to let go of me again." she whispered before he pressing his lips against hers and she melted into him as she kissed him back. But a moment later he broke the kiss and she made soft sound of protest until he spoke. "Then ignore them and I shall send them away."

She moved a little coser to Seth and pressed her body against his, gazing up into his eyes lovingly while nipping at his bottom lip. The young elf couldn't care less about who walked in on them. She was the queen and she would send away anyone that walked in on them. Even if it were one of the advisors or another person of royalty, she would send them from the area because they were her private gardens.

Such a response from Idrial just made Seth even more so happy with doing such actions, since it was her wish, he was going to make sure it was one of the things he could give to her other then his love that he felt for her. He had a feeling she would send anyone who interrupted away, and although she had protested against breaking the kiss, his arms slid around the Princess a little tighter just making the embrace keep them as close as they were feeling her nip at his bottom lip.

That was all Seth needed before he parted his lips a little licking his bottom lip where she had nipped inviting her to deepen the kiss herself instead, which he figured would be no issue for Idrial, .. it had been to long since that night really, it felt so much more long ago then what it was but the memories of it were like a dream.. perfect and remembered perfectly.

Idrial was so happy to be back in Seths arms and behind held like that by him made her forget all about her worries. Upon feeling him lick his bottom lip where she had nust nipped, she smiled and softly deepened the kiss. She ran her fingers over his cheek and leaned against him until her body was almost flush against his, her long pale blonde hair falling down around her face and over her shoulders.

Through her kiss, she let him know just how much she's missed him and how much she truely cared for him, kissing him deeply and passionately. "Where did you go the whole time?" she asked softly after breaking the kiss.

The moment Seth felt his princess start to deepen the kiss his mouth parted a little allowing her easy access slowly moving a little closer so that the two of them would be almost directly next to each other, the feeling of the two bodies against each other partially reminding him of that night were he had shown Idrial something that no other person could have.. well in the way that he had shown her anyhow. Most would have taking advantage of such a naive person.. but instead that was not the case.

No instead that night had made him gain feelings for the elven princess.. and it was something he could not help but feel strongly about to the point of he only wanted to spend time with her, and the child the two of them had created from that night of what was meant to be an assassination. His train of thought was halted as he heard her voice before slowly he responded “ I had a few connections I could trust, which allowed me to live in the vicinity of the market district. Right next to what I think was a flower shop.. a quite nice one I might add, but nothing like this royal garden here.."

The queen ran her fingers through Seths hair as they kissed, her eyes gently closed as she leaned against him a little. When he spoke to her, she nodded slightly. "I had been through the market district several times since my coronation." she said to him. "Did you ever see me?" She slowly looked around her garden and smiled before reaching out and plucking a golden colored rose from a rose bush behind her and she held it out to him. "This garden is my own personal sanctuary. It's where I go to get away from the servants and where I bring our son to get in touch with his elven side more. My grandfather had these gardens built for my grandmother when they married."

She looked up at the birds flying over head, listening to them twitter and chirp before looking over at Seth again with a smile. "This is the only place you'll ever be able to find most of these flowers. Most of them don't grow anywhere else because people don't care about their beauty enough to take care of them."

Nothing really could be better then this moment, and it really just felt good to finally be able not to have to hide after being accused exactly of what he had expected. The ex-assassin knew instantly royalty and such upper class people would expect that for him to get someone like an elven princess to have her first time with him.. that he must have raped her which was nothing close to the case since that night had created feelings between them more then anything else.. and a child that the two could call there own since he doubted anyone else could be the father.. since Idrial did not seem to be that sort of female that would sleep around.

"I think I might have once seen you, but I tended to stay out of site quite a bit and out of attentions way,.. so that guards would not locate me.." He paused his blue eyes surveying the garden a little more. "quite amazing,.. but no matter how rare the flower.. and no matter how bright the color your beauty is the only thing that nothing in this world can compare to.."

Back
Top Bottom