Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Kratos and DarknessEmbraced666)

Idrial had just proven even more to Seth how much she actually knew about sex, and her knowledge.. well it was very limited. Slowly he shook his head "only the first time.. unless one is to rough and forceful... but i would never be like that.." it was evident she was embarrassed with the lack of knowledge but that was to be expected of a princess.. and so he would just show her the truth since that was so much easier to accomplish then trying to speak once the mind started to feel lust.. and want for something more, usually he would have been thrusting in and out of a female so beautiful like her.. in little to no time but he felt a special connection that made him not have the need to rush things..

He continued his actions hearing her words. "It should.. and then just you wait, something you never have felt.. will emerge" his voice was soft and his thrusts lightly increased still gentle but a little faster, it would not take much to stimulate her body.. and well she seemed to be starting to become more relaxed and more used to the feeling, Seth knew it would not take long.. but even if it had, he had no intentions to make her feel pain again.

Her blush intensified as she laid there beneath him, her legs resting lightly on his sides as she gazes up at him and she smiled sheepishly as he spoke before nodding. "Okay." she whispered, her hands sliding down from his shoulders to rest on his upper arms. Idrial was grateful that he was taking his time with her and was being gentle with her body. The slow gentle pace would make it easier for her to adjust even more and it would give them time to enjoy each others bodies without rushing anything. But something told her that eventually the pace would quicken.

As he began moving faster within her, she softly gasped and her eyes fluttered shut as she arched her back a little with a gentle moan that could barely be heard. She lifted her legs a little and wrapped them around his waist a little, the simple change of position on her part letting him slip deeper into her. She forced her eyes open and looked up into his eyes with another smile with another gentle moan.

Feeling Idrial alter her position a little, made everything a little more comfortable and he could feel himself go deeper within her, of which previous was not possible yet it seemed his slight pace increase had made her body naturally react and well he could tell by the princess's actions that it was starting to definently pleasure her.. which such a thing actually made it a little easier for him to get pleasure out of her, considering she was reasonably tight which meant the feeling was just generally better then some of the females he had done in the past.

Their eyes interlocked gazes as he heard her soft gentle moan this one a little more noticable then the last. Gently the pace increased just a little more, his thrusts staying as deep as before but his hips were pulling out more, and then pushing back in again.. all just showing her and letting her body adjust to what was to come.,, where the pace would be more normal and both of them would be in ecstasy.

Idrial mewled and softly moved her hips against his a little as he moved a little faster, making her cheeks turn a little darker as her pleasure continued to mount. A look of raw and absolute pleasure was upon the light elfs face, her cheeks a bright red and her eyes darkened with her lust and her pink lips were parted a little. She gripped his arms a little tighter as she whimpered softly. "Mmm, Seth." she very softly moans. Leaning up a little, Idrial wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a soft kiss with a sigh.

The young elf had never felt so good before nor had she been so happy. After a moment, she broke their kiss and gazed up into his eyes. "Touch me Seth." she whispers between her soft moans. "Please?"

Seth knew how well this was going so far by Idrial's reaction to everything so far. His hips continued there light rocking that was gradually getting faster and a touch deeper when her body allowed him to, her soft little moans and looks of pleasure on the light elf princess was what was keeping him going slow still since he did not want to hurt her by going full speed. Gently he kissed her lips back as she raised hers to his before his deep blue gaze settled onto her face as she spoke. Those words if said by various different people would all have different meanings but be was sure what the lustful princess meant by them " if that is what you want I am not inclined to decline"

His eyes continued to look within hers his hips just keeping their pace as he moved one of his hand upwards tracing it up her stomach. " I am ready then..." he gently stopped tracing upwards just before her left breast as he looked within her eyes. " are you sure?" if it had not been their first sexual interaction Seth would have not asked for consent again, his fingers now teased just before her left breast ready to move upwards more. His other arm sliding around the back of her to hold them close still.

Idrials small hands ran over Seths shoulders and chest as he rocked against her gently, her legs gently cradling his hips as she encircled his waist with them. She deepened their kiss a little and moaned into him, one of her hands running through his hair as he wrapped an arm around her. As he spoke, the princess smiled gently and nodded slightly while staring up into his eyes, her crystal blue gaze meeting his darker blues. "Yes... Oh yes, that's is what I want." she mewled in his ear.

Feeling his hand tracing up her stomach, she gasped and trembled a little with excitement until they stopped below her breast. "Please Seth, I'm sure." she said to him before pulling him even deeper inside of her by using her legs. "And you can move a little faster Seth. It doesn't hurt any more."

Her hands were so soft, and it seemed her legs had now wrapped themselves around him slightly which kept him nice and closely, hearing her words he had already known exactly what it was Idrial wanted but was making the light elf princess wait just a touch longer, sometimes he could be a bit of a tease.. and well generally it paid off in his favor.

Hearing what she had to say he slid his hand upwards before cupping her breast within his hand massaging it within his grip, he did not need her to tell him twice and her other comment.. well he took it into mind and started to move his hips faster, he had a feeling that was the case and so the pace started to quicken almost dramatically to show her what it was trully like.. and all though he could go faster he was still holding of a little as his hand massaged and squeezed her perfectly formed breast before rubbing his thumb against the nipple and then repeating with his squeezing and massaging.

As he hesitated a moment to tease her, she groaned and squirmed beneath him while arching her back a little and pushing her breasts towards him with a pleading whimper. The waiting was driving the young elven princess mad with need and when he finally cupped her breast in his hand, she released a breath that she didn't realize that she had been holding and she tightened around him a little. A slightly louder moan escaped her lips as he massaged her breast and she bit her bottom lip with a pleased look on her face.

However, when he began moving faster and she felt his hips quicken between her soft thighs, Idrial threw her head back and quickly covered her mouth with her hand to muffle the cry of pleasure that rose in her chest and threatened to spill over her lips. Her cheeks turned an even darker red and she began moving her hips against his some more as her toes curled a little. His teasing her nipple with his thumb made her groan and trembled gently while her walls tightened around him even more as she finally looked up at him, her eyes darkened a little and glazed with lust.

It was of not much surprise to see Idrial whimper when he continued to tease, and yet after gripping her perfect breast he felt her tighten around his member which meant it had paid of for him, hearing her moan yet it was not loud enough for anyone who was even passing to hear otherwise the twos fun could be ruined. Seth knew that although Idrial had suggested him to go faster she would not have expected the change of feeling and the amount of pleasure it would bring, a slight groan leaving him as the pace quickened.

It seemed she had only just managed to contain what would have been a very loud moan, yet her hand seemed to muffle her pleasure enough as his hand fondled her breast his eyes now looking into hers seeing them darken, and then he placed his lips onto hers his tongue flicking at her lower lip for her to part, that way if she moaned into the kiss no matter how loud it should be muffled enough hopefully as his pace quickened slightly his thrusts still deep and fast, his hand squeezing a little harder before pinching her nipple between his thumb and first finger before massaging and doing small circular motions.

Hearing Seths groan of pleasure sent shivers down her spine and she moved her hand from over her mouth as she panted for breath. Her mind was a swirl of thoughts that she couldn't make any sense of but the thoughts were quickly washed away by yet another wave of pleasure rushing over her. Idrial shuddered with another moan, forcing it to be soft so that they wouldn't be caught. The moment he kissed her again, Idrial draped one arm around his neck while her other hand gripped the bedsheets tightly in her fingers and the moment his tongue flicked at her bottom lip, she eagerly parted her lips and granted him access to her mouth.

His continuously quickening pace caused her to moan again and again, the sound captured by his lips as she almost clung to him. She could feel a tightening feeling in her belly that she had never felt before and she whimpered as it got stronger. The princess wouldn't be able to last too much longer since it was her first time and all of the sensations were all so new to her. As the strange feleing got stronger, her moans were becoming like soft please to make her cum.

It was a shame that she could not just let out the moans that she was so desperately trying to keep quite which so far was working in Idrial’s favor. Usually by this point most females on their first time would be screaming out in pure ecstasy but they could not do that.. as Seth did not want to get caught by the guards and get charged for rape or something, when that was not what this was. As her mouth parted his tongue slid in and greeted hers, and his pace increase had brought upon more moans with a few groans also escaping him.. but it was all muffled in between the two mouths that were now pressed against each other.

He knew the princess would not be far off, first timers would always only last for so long but she was quite impressive to say the least. Her body was close to the stage where it would be asking for the release.. pleading Seth to continue so it can feel the satisfying release, which would be nothing like she had ever felt.. and if it was her first true orgasm.. there would be nothing that would feel like it either, as nothing beat the first time if it was half decent anyhow.

Idrials legs began trembling a little more as her first release got closer and closer, clinging to him as she breathed heavily and quickly while her body clamped down around his thrusting cock. Her juices were runnind down her thighs and his long shaft while the scent of sex was filling the room a little. Her cheeks were flushed a bright red and her eyes were closed a little, dark and glazed. Arching her back and curling her hips a little, she caused him to go even deeper while leaving scratches on his back.

Suddenly, the princess arched her back even more as the tightening feeling in her belly suddenly let go and she started cumming. She screamed her release but the sound was muffled, captured by her lovers lips and mouth as she writhed and bucked beneath him. However, because it was such a loud scream, the muffled version of it was still pretty loud in the fairly silent room.

All the signs were saying Idrial was close, her cheeks could possibly not shade themself more red if they tried and her eyes when shown had lust written all over them her body reacting back to each thrust of his, causing him to go even deeper. It wanted that climax.. and he was going to help bring it to the princess. Seth would then know he had brought true pleasure to her.. as he felt her get closer and closer, her nails leaving marks lightly down his back but he did not mind.

Luckily his lips were on hers to muffle this particular cry out, but even then it was reasonably loud considering how quiet the room was his breaths in slight pants as he gently broke the kiss to lightly kiss her noise ".. if you are certain that we were not heard.. we can continue... after all you can feel that pleasure quite a few times.. although I did want to show you something else..that you might like.."

The princess was in a daze. Her breath coming in ragged gasps and her body was trembling beneath his with the aftershocks of her release as her body caressed and squeezed his member. As she finally began to slowly come down from her very first orgasm, she relaxed her hold on his shoulder where her nails had come close to breaking the skin and she sank back into the bed with a gasp. Her head was swimming and she couldn't form a single coherant thought for several minutes as Seth spoke to her and she smiled before looking towards the door. Quickly, she covered his mouth with her head and stared at the door.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps could be heard. They were quick and rather loud as they got closer to the door and the princesses eyes widened. The footsteps were those of several people running and her heart felt like it was about to leap out of her throat but instead of stopping at her door, they rushed past and they could hear the people talking in hurried voices about something going on down in the kitchens. She released the breath that she didn't know that she was holding and looked up at Seth before whispering to him. "I don't think that anyone heard us." she whispered with a small smile and she slowly lowered her hand from his mouth.

Seth as he felt her cover his mouth fell quite, he could hear the rush of footsteps and they sounded like they were coming this way, his breath slightly intensified yet he kept it under control, it seemed that it was quite a few people.. which could mean that he would be busted.. which could be bad for him and.. well Idrial. He listened as the footsteps then did not stop at the door but instead rushed away speaking about something to do with the kitchen a very faint sigh leaving him.

Even though she removed her hand Seth was only speaking softly to Idrial for now, who knew when some would run back down from where they had came,.. "For a moment their.." he sighed in relief before he smiled lightly as all that event had done was bring a little extra spark of excitement.. "You have felt the embrace of a man now.. but have you ever tasted what it is like..,.. well we both taste each other see.. and it can generally be rather quite.. which for now might be a good idea.. until we are sure they are all back down and settled.."

Idrial nodded in agreement with a light chuckle. "Yes, I thought that we were caught as well." she whispered to him before chuckling again. "My heart is pounding so fast." She gently took one of his hands and placed it over her heart so he could feel how fast and hard her heart was beating. Looking up at him again, she listened to him speak before tilting her head slightly in curiosity. It was a strange suggestion that she had never heard before and she propped herself up on her elbows a little.

"Taste each other? How would we do that Seth?" she asked him. The entire time she was whispering gently while running her fingers over his jaw and neck. "I've never heard of such a thing."

As Idrial pressed his hand near around where her heart was he could feel how fast it was pumping, which would be partly from the events the two had just shared and from the possibility that they were going to get caught just then. Now that Seth thought about it, he had mentioned a odd request.. but he had heard of it before, and apparently it was very effective.. depending anyhow.. it would be odd for a first time but he had a feeling it would go okay..

"Well i heard about this idea a few people came up with.. which allows two people to get pleasure reasonably quiet.. Aparently they use their mouth's and tongues.. to pleasure each other... for example... my tongue would pleasure your sensitive inner core whilst tasting what is left of that orgasm earlier.. and I think by positioning ourselves correctly.. you can try something i have only heard about working.. where the females uses their mouth to suck and lick a males cock..." his voice was quiet as he explained the idea he had heard about, it almost sounded like it could work..

As Seth explained the idea that he had heard from other people, Idrial was silent and she gazed up at him patiently. Once he was done speaking, she mulled over everything he told her as she let it sink in before she even spoke. "So, you want us to pleasure each other with our mouths at the same time?" she asked him, looking up at him curiously as she ran her finger along his shoulder. Idrial would of just been happy laying there with him still buried deep inside of her body, but if he wanted to do something, she would try it before turning it down.

"Well, I suppose we could try but if I'm uncomfortable, can we stop?" she asked gently. Idrial didn't want to be stuck doing something that she didn't enjoy doing but she would at least put in the effort and try to enjoy it. "And how would would we do it?"

Part of him was now thinking if it was a silly idea or not, after all.. it would be done more,.. if it was successful... so .. Seth had two options..the two could try it, and if it was not enjoyable.. they could stop and just lay together.. and the second option.. well him and Idrial could just lay together... Hearing her words broke his thought and so he looked at the princess as she spoke before starting to respond "I would never force you into doing something you don't feel comfortable with doing"

His mind knew how it would work roughly.. and so he decided to answer "well.. one lies on top of the other..and both are facing completely opposite to each other.. meaning that one can use their mouth to pleasure ones sexual.. organs.. and the other person can do the same to the person on top.. I think it would work best with you on top though.."

Idrial smiled gratefully and softly kissed him gratefully before laying back again. "Thank you Seth." she said before twirling a long of his hair around her finger and she nodded. She thought about how they would position themselves to so what he wanted but he quickly came up with and anser before she could think of one and she looked thoughtful as she nodded again. She slowly pushed herself up a little more as she gazed up at him. "That sounds like it would work." she said softly. "And I think you're right. My body is smaller and lighter while you're bigger then I am and I'm sure you're heavier, so me being on top makes sense."

((Sorry so short))

This would be the first time for him as well with such a position, they had called it something for short but the memory escaped him,.. but he was more interested in what it would feel like to receive pleasure and give pleasure.. He knew what it felt like when it was just normal sex, but this was different.. "I would be to heavy.. like you said,... hmm well then shall we try it princess.. its your call"

Seth gazed at the beauty in front of him, he had left her the choice knowing what ever she would choose would still be fine with him. His eyes were still tinted lightly from lust, but if she decided not to do such a position,.. that neither of them really knew.. well he would find some other time to try it..

Idrial shifted beneath him and slowly unwrapped her legs from around him before nodding with a grin. "Yes, let us try it. I always enjoy trying new things. As I'm sure you've already noticed." she said, looking down between their bodies where they were still connected, his cock still buried deep within her body. "But I think it would work better if you pulled out of me and moved first." she said playfully with a giggle. "Though I do love having you deep within me like this."

Seth shook his head in defiance as she said he would have to pull out of her, truth was he was very comfortable deep within the princess, but he showed he was joking with a smile before he started to slowly pull out of her perfect body. "Mmm well, I am sure that I have no issue resting back inside after.." A soft laugh escaped him as he now laid down backwards on the bed his eyes locking at the princess ready to also experience this new thing he had only heard a little about, but it made him curious enough at least, and it was good the princess liked trying new things.. something he had already tested of Idrial today.

Idrial arched an eyebrow when she noticed his defiance and smirked slightly with a soft laugh before he began to pull out of her, making her gasp and whimper. "Good. Because I want you back inside of me after this." she said to him with a cheeky grin. Once he was completely withdraw from her, Idrial felt so empty and she missed the feeling of him filling her.

Now that he wasn't resting between her thighs, it was easy to see how wet he had made her and her thighs were a bright pink from his thrusting. She watched him lay down on the bed next to her before slowly moving over to him and she slowly moved over to him, positioning herself so she was kneeling over his body with her pussy above him and her face near his still hard cock.

Seth noticed the cheeky grin, his mind quickly remembering what she was like when he had first entered here, just the interaction between the two of them had changed the princess a little.. but it was for the better in Seth's opinion. It was about time Idrial felt a mans touch and the effects that it could have, Luckily she had received someone though that was more about pleasure then their own enjoyment.

He watched as she now positioned herself, and slowly he slipped his arms around her hips. "well this should be interesting.." he felt as if he was speaking for the both of them since it was something new, something neither had experienced.. and yet now that it was about to occur, well he was curious to see if it was as good as the reports he had been told. Slowly he moved his head closer to the light elf's pussy in front of him before tracing his tongue around it lightly just tasting the wetness already present before slowly he slipped his tongue inside flicking it around a little.

Back
Top Bottom