Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a lady with a taste for monsters~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I'm Friendly Alien, and I would very much like to RP!

I'm a male, and I prefer to RP dominant roles or switch. I'm not so much a fan of rape as I am of hot consensual sex, and I am sad to say this to all you non-con lovers, but I won't change my mind anytime soon. I'm a sucker for pleasing people, so whatever I might post here that I like, you are more then welcomed to suggest your own things. In fact, I encourage you to! You need two to tango, and it'd suck massive ding-dongs if one of us where doing something we'd rather skip.

Still, Vore, Scat, Watersports and serious brutality are big no-no's. Suggest something other then this, please.

Well, I have to spill the beans and give you ladies an idea of what I like. Heh. Sure, I'll do that.

I friggen LOVE monsters.

I can't help it, but monsters fucking the shit out of hot wimminz is the best thing there is. Anthropomorphic monsters, real scary fuggers, and beast can join in the fun too. That's the biggest craving that I have at the moment, and particularly something scaly.

I decided to make a more comprehensible and easier to spot list of my likings. I'll make it as easy and quickly to understand and see.

Pairings
Me-You

Monster-Woman
Demon-Woman
Anthro-Woman
Tentacles-Woman (Maybe, whatever I do that includes tentacles won't have them appearing as the main protagonist, and only as a minor element in the great scheme of things)
Alien-Woman
Machine-Woman (A anatomically correct robot, a shapeshifting sex toy? So many potentials with this... especially when it is ribbed for her pleasure!)
Man-Woman
Beast (sentient or not)-Woman
Original Fantasy Creatures-Woman
Orcs, trolls & ogres-Woman
Multiple Males-Woman (You'll have to convince me extra hard for this, simply due to the disproportionate amount of effort involved)
Futa-Woman (Hey, as long as I get to be the dick-carrier, I'm fine with it!)
Your suggestion-Your suggestion
Anything Above-MILF (Gotta love 'em!) <<< Especially craving this type of female character at the moment to be paired with whatever.
Anything Above-Plain/Chubby/Skinny Women (I'm interested in trying this pairing out, as I am a fan of the otherwise plain looking women who are nympho's in hiding)

Fandoms
I don't do that much that involves fandoms or established settings, but there are some fandoms that I am familiar with and willing to try out. Star Trek, Mass Effect, WH40K, WoW, Diablo 2 are a few possible options.

Method of RP
I prefer doing any RP over PM's, but I can also be persuaded to share my contact information to Instant Messengers for either brainstorming purposes or RP'ing purposes.

So yeah, as long as I can RP the character with a dick that dicks a woman, then you're halfway of convincing me <3
Please, feel free to message me if you found something that you liked, or with your own interests and ideas that you think I might like. I love new and interesting things!
Though, one of the best ways to convince me that you're an interesting person to RP with is if you really spill your guts and tell me what you like, and what you would like to see happen in any RP's we might do. I like discussing RP's before they happen, and I cannot stress the importance in this. If I see a one liner in a PM sent to me trying to convince me to RP something, I won't be that terribly interested, sister.

Also, I will not accept any RP requests that contain only one sentence. When I approach someone, I would never be so uninspired to do something like that. Not only does it make you seem uninspired, but it makes you look uninspiring as a role-player. Just' sayin'. And IT IS NON-NEGOTIOABLE
Also, after quite a few instances of seeing this via IM's, I want to make it official. I only RP through Third Person, and I wish the same for my partners. Also, a few sentences isn't a good starting post. Just becasue it is through Instant Messengers doesn't mean I don't have any standards.

Oh, and you might have noticed that I focused on the character pairings more then the setting and genre. I sort of use the plot as a pretext for the nookie, and we can discuss it in private, or not. I'll add a few genres and themes beyond the characters if there is an overwhelming interest for it, otherwise I'll just leave that out for the individual brainstorming.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ATTENTION!
I am not interested in non-consensual pairings at the moment. It has gone so far that if you suggest a non-con idea to me, it might risk colouring my entire impression of you. I am giving this out to you all as a fair warning, I am only interested in pairings that involve characters that -want- to be intimate with each other.

I finally managed to find the password to this site again, so I'm bumping this thread back to te first page with the hopes of getting back into the groove.

Consensual non-human(aliens, monsters, beastmen, etc)/Human female pairings is my number one craving at the moment, but feel free to suggest anything else listed on the opening post.
Or if you feel brave, something not listed. The worst thing that could happen is me saying no!

Alright, testing my luck to see if there's anyone out there looking for some raunchy fun tonight!

Bump, and I added a new pairing (Machine-Woman) because I got a sudden craving. I got a smutty plot in mind but I am not restricted to just that, so feel free to send me a PM!

Alright, giving this bad boy another bump. Got a mad craving for aliens, reptiles, or dickgirls even to be paired off with a willing woman.
Ayup.

Bump, with a minor update. Not so keen on "The Dare" plot for now. My overall cravings do still apply, see previous posts!

RE: Looking for a lady with a taste for monsters~ [AIM compatible!]

Bumping this bad boy up to the top with a new craving on my mind - MILF's.
Yes, I got a intense mad craving for sexy, mature women. Please feel free, if you like that sort of thing, to suggest pairings that would suit well with that kind of female character!

Still looking for RP's, still looking for interesting pairings. Hey, have a gander at my list on the first page for ideas! You don't have to pick my plots, but they could give you an insight in what kind of games I am looking for.

Hmm...I've always been a sucker for anything non-human/beasty/tentacly getting paired up with someone. What's your current cravings right now, and do you have any plot ideas for them?

Well, specifically I am looking for a MILF character to play with right now, but it isn't a critical part to make any RP work. Consensual pairings is a must however, and I have few plots beyond those already listed. But hey, if you got something you might wanna try out, feel free to message me!

Also, non-human/beasty/tentacly things sound alright by me!

Alright, after dealing with some personal things that could not be moved around - and the PM reformation hullabaloo - I am back to do some more RP'ing! But I could just as easily be open for chatting and chumming with people of similar kinks as myself.
I'm still very much in the mood for monsters, aliens and even futas together with female characters of your choice. I am also prepared to share Aim contact info if that is of any interest to you.

Alright, let's give this another bump.

So I was going through your thread and liked the "Peach"/"Bowser" idea with a human woman and a monster sort of man. It doesn't have to be reptilian but I am intrigued to try something with a monster/human pairing since I've recently looked into that but it's hard to find roleplays for it.

I know my profile says I'm new but I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now so if you need a sample or something, I can provide one.

I was going to send this to you via PM, but apparently you've reached your quota lol.

I looked over your request threads...and you happen to enjoy something I like as well:

Monsters ravaging the bodies of sexy women. Consensually, of course ;)

It's really difficult for me to decide on which pairing I like most, but I'm kind of in the mood for an Orc on human woman RP. Now, I know you're not exactly one for fandoms, and while the faceclaim I have in mind is from a video game you may be unfamiliar with, I figured it was worth a shot:

Click

I also know this woman doesn't quite fit into your MILF or Plain Woman craving, but I do hope it wouldn't bother you too much~

Oh, by the way, just so you know about my RP style:

I prefer RPing over PMs, I tend to prefer lots of smut with just enough plot, I tend to post at least 2-3 paragraphs but sometimes post more depending on what I'm given, and I love to work with my RP partners on plot devices and kinks lists.

Anyhow, what I was thinking in terms of plot was perhaps this woman was a prisoner in a very small caravan, and it was invaded by a pack of Orcs (maybe Lord of the Rings style Orcs? Riding on giant hyenas?). They kill everyone but her (the caravan was almost all men that tried to fight the Orcs) and the leader of the pack keeps her for himself. And as thanks for her freedom, she becomes his lover?

Upon looking at your rabbithole, I thought I'd pick a few from your faves and yes column, then adding some from your maybe as well.

From your Favorites:
Breast/Nipple Play
Dirty Talking (Light. Please don't call her a cum-guzzling slut/whore. Nothing insulting, please~)
Excessive Semen
Hand/Fingerjobs
Large Cocks (10+ inches?)
Masturbation (From the man, mostly. Perhaps while she gives him a striptease?)
Sexy/Slutty Clothing (Did you see her dress?)
Swallowing Semen
Vaginal Sex

From your Yes:
Breath Control (From light choking perhaps or throat penetration)
Fingers in Mouth
Hair Pulling (Not too painful)
Ice (Again, not much. Just to tease.)
Licking
Light Bondage (Like binding wrists and/or ankles with rope, perhaps?)
Light Cum Inflation (As long as it can quickly go away.)
Macro Cocks (Maaaaybe~ Though I can't imagine an Orc being THAT big.)
Massaging (HUGE turn-on. Especially if she is giving the massage to the Orc. If she bathes him, that's hot too~)
Physical Exhaustion (On the woman's part. Pretty hot if he keeps going even after she's worn out.)
Public Scenes (Perhaps the Orc does this to show off his masculinity?)
Oral Sex
Size-Difference (Tall Orcs are awesome.)
Spanking (Not punishment. Purely for fun.)
Throat Penetration
Titfucking (HOT.)

From your Maybes:
Biting. (Light, not painful.)
Choking (Again, light.)
Caging (Maybe. I haven't done this one, but it could be fun, at least for a little while.)
Cock/Balls Worship (Having her constantly praising his cock...I like it~)
Forced Nudity (I love it when the guys just can't help themselves and just shred the clothing from the woman.)
Risk of Pregnancy (Not actually getting pregnant, just the risk.)
Scratching (From her as she achieves orgasm. Maybe from him as he toys with her body.)

And somethings not on your list:
Muscle Worship? Just something else I really enjoy. I love it when the woman just can't get enough of a man's muscular body.
Sweat? Not excessive or gross, just enough to make the body glisten.

Now, I did have an Orc image in mind, but you don't have to play as him.

It's Lurtz, from LotR: Fellowship of the Ring. You can find images of him on google images, holding up a screaming kid XD

If you have a different image in mind, feel free to share and maybe we can find something we both like. One thing though: I beg of you...don't let his teeth be rotten XD I know that's typical of an Orc bit....please no XD

Let me know if you're interested or not as soon as you can :)

Thanks for reading!
-Viper

NOTE: If you get a chance to PM me, I'll remove the bulk of this post. I didn't realize how much I had typed @_@

Sweet fragrance of flowers.. Can I just do all of these pairings with you?

Okay, replied to Dasgutt, ViperFang and sent a PM to KamisamaDoll! I'll be looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Bumping with the definite edit that I am -not- interested in non-con and rape scenes or scenarios.

Still interested in the other stuff though!

Giving this another bump. Monsters are again up on the menu! Nerdy chicks digging them are also part of my craving as of this time!

And a Bump for the ladies that are up and awake at these hours of the day.

My schedule has changed from the norm, and this is the time of day I'll be active the most whenever I can. So, I'm looking again! Consensual pairings only please, but I am open to ideas on just what kind of characters to use!

Alright, got back from and right into some heavy-duty IRL stuff, and I could really use some light-hearted and fun distractions right now. What I am into is not too much different from the usual, but I am making it official that I will be looking for more AIM/YIM based RP's than before.

If you like monsters, aliens, or anything else with big dicks and women that love them (looking primarily for consensual MILF based pairings), then please message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom