Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a lady with a taste for monsters~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I'm Friendly Alien, and I would very much like to RP!

I'm a male, and I prefer to RP dominant roles or switch. I'm not so much a fan of rape as I am of hot consensual sex, and I am sad to say this to all you non-con lovers, but I won't change my mind anytime soon. I'm a sucker for pleasing people, so whatever I might post here that I like, you are more then welcomed to suggest your own things. In fact, I encourage you to! You need two to tango, and it'd suck massive ding-dongs if one of us where doing something we'd rather skip.

Still, Vore, Scat, Watersports and serious brutality are big no-no's. Suggest something other then this, please.

Well, I have to spill the beans and give you ladies an idea of what I like. Heh. Sure, I'll do that.

I friggen LOVE monsters.

I can't help it, but monsters fucking the shit out of hot wimminz is the best thing there is. Anthropomorphic monsters, real scary fuggers, and beast can join in the fun too. That's the biggest craving that I have at the moment, and particularly something scaly.

I decided to make a more comprehensible and easier to spot list of my likings. I'll make it as easy and quickly to understand and see.

Pairings
Me-You

Monster-Woman
Demon-Woman
Anthro-Woman
Tentacles-Woman (Maybe, whatever I do that includes tentacles won't have them appearing as the main protagonist, and only as a minor element in the great scheme of things)
Alien-Woman
Machine-Woman (A anatomically correct robot, a shapeshifting sex toy? So many potentials with this... especially when it is ribbed for her pleasure!)
Man-Woman
Beast (sentient or not)-Woman
Original Fantasy Creatures-Woman
Orcs, trolls & ogres-Woman
Multiple Males-Woman (You'll have to convince me extra hard for this, simply due to the disproportionate amount of effort involved)
Futa-Woman (Hey, as long as I get to be the dick-carrier, I'm fine with it!)
Your suggestion-Your suggestion
Anything Above-MILF (Gotta love 'em!) <<< Especially craving this type of female character at the moment to be paired with whatever.
Anything Above-Plain/Chubby/Skinny Women (I'm interested in trying this pairing out, as I am a fan of the otherwise plain looking women who are nympho's in hiding)

Fandoms
I don't do that much that involves fandoms or established settings, but there are some fandoms that I am familiar with and willing to try out. Star Trek, Mass Effect, WH40K, WoW, Diablo 2 are a few possible options.

Method of RP
I prefer doing any RP over PM's, but I can also be persuaded to share my contact information to Instant Messengers for either brainstorming purposes or RP'ing purposes.

So yeah, as long as I can RP the character with a dick that dicks a woman, then you're halfway of convincing me <3
Please, feel free to message me if you found something that you liked, or with your own interests and ideas that you think I might like. I love new and interesting things!
Though, one of the best ways to convince me that you're an interesting person to RP with is if you really spill your guts and tell me what you like, and what you would like to see happen in any RP's we might do. I like discussing RP's before they happen, and I cannot stress the importance in this. If I see a one liner in a PM sent to me trying to convince me to RP something, I won't be that terribly interested, sister.

Also, I will not accept any RP requests that contain only one sentence. When I approach someone, I would never be so uninspired to do something like that. Not only does it make you seem uninspired, but it makes you look uninspiring as a role-player. Just' sayin'. And IT IS NON-NEGOTIOABLE
Also, after quite a few instances of seeing this via IM's, I want to make it official. I only RP through Third Person, and I wish the same for my partners. Also, a few sentences isn't a good starting post. Just becasue it is through Instant Messengers doesn't mean I don't have any standards.

Oh, and you might have noticed that I focused on the character pairings more then the setting and genre. I sort of use the plot as a pretext for the nookie, and we can discuss it in private, or not. I'll add a few genres and themes beyond the characters if there is an overwhelming interest for it, otherwise I'll just leave that out for the individual brainstorming.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ATTENTION!
I am not interested in non-consensual pairings at the moment. It has gone so far that if you suggest a non-con idea to me, it might risk colouring my entire impression of you. I am giving this out to you all as a fair warning, I am only interested in pairings that involve characters that -want- to be intimate with each other.

Alright!

I'm back after an unwanted and unintentional absence from University. I might slip back to it, as University is just a plain bitch and a pain in the ass.

Well, now I want to bump this thread up to get some attention again!

I will look forward hearing from you all <3

Yep. I'm 22 now, and I want another burfday present, in the shape of willing women interested in my quirks, huhuh.

And I have had problems with my previous RP'ers. I have been absent for a long time, and I apoligize for everyone who hasn't gotten a reply from me.

New gals, feel welcome to PM me. The same goes for everyone else.

Would love to do a breeding roleplay with some sort of alien or monster, either bipedal monster or even a tentacle monster.

Hello, I would like to play with you, if you are interested
I would be playing a female of course.

bump. ^^ i'm still deciding on whether or not to have you tested in the universe i've created. ^^; i sound like a bitch saying such. >.>

Alright, it's been almost a year since I was on this site, but I've decided to make a comeback. The interests I have and the pairings I have still apply.

So, uh, BUMP! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom