Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a lady with a taste for monsters~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I'm Friendly Alien, and I would very much like to RP!

I'm a male, and I prefer to RP dominant roles or switch. I'm not so much a fan of rape as I am of hot consensual sex, and I am sad to say this to all you non-con lovers, but I won't change my mind anytime soon. I'm a sucker for pleasing people, so whatever I might post here that I like, you are more then welcomed to suggest your own things. In fact, I encourage you to! You need two to tango, and it'd suck massive ding-dongs if one of us where doing something we'd rather skip.

Still, Vore, Scat, Watersports and serious brutality are big no-no's. Suggest something other then this, please.

Well, I have to spill the beans and give you ladies an idea of what I like. Heh. Sure, I'll do that.

I friggen LOVE monsters.

I can't help it, but monsters fucking the shit out of hot wimminz is the best thing there is. Anthropomorphic monsters, real scary fuggers, and beast can join in the fun too. That's the biggest craving that I have at the moment, and particularly something scaly.

I decided to make a more comprehensible and easier to spot list of my likings. I'll make it as easy and quickly to understand and see.

Pairings
Me-You

Monster-Woman
Demon-Woman
Anthro-Woman
Tentacles-Woman (Maybe, whatever I do that includes tentacles won't have them appearing as the main protagonist, and only as a minor element in the great scheme of things)
Alien-Woman
Machine-Woman (A anatomically correct robot, a shapeshifting sex toy? So many potentials with this... especially when it is ribbed for her pleasure!)
Man-Woman
Beast (sentient or not)-Woman
Original Fantasy Creatures-Woman
Orcs, trolls & ogres-Woman
Multiple Males-Woman (You'll have to convince me extra hard for this, simply due to the disproportionate amount of effort involved)
Futa-Woman (Hey, as long as I get to be the dick-carrier, I'm fine with it!)
Your suggestion-Your suggestion
Anything Above-MILF (Gotta love 'em!) <<< Especially craving this type of female character at the moment to be paired with whatever.
Anything Above-Plain/Chubby/Skinny Women (I'm interested in trying this pairing out, as I am a fan of the otherwise plain looking women who are nympho's in hiding)

Fandoms
I don't do that much that involves fandoms or established settings, but there are some fandoms that I am familiar with and willing to try out. Star Trek, Mass Effect, WH40K, WoW, Diablo 2 are a few possible options.

Method of RP
I prefer doing any RP over PM's, but I can also be persuaded to share my contact information to Instant Messengers for either brainstorming purposes or RP'ing purposes.

So yeah, as long as I can RP the character with a dick that dicks a woman, then you're halfway of convincing me <3
Please, feel free to message me if you found something that you liked, or with your own interests and ideas that you think I might like. I love new and interesting things!
Though, one of the best ways to convince me that you're an interesting person to RP with is if you really spill your guts and tell me what you like, and what you would like to see happen in any RP's we might do. I like discussing RP's before they happen, and I cannot stress the importance in this. If I see a one liner in a PM sent to me trying to convince me to RP something, I won't be that terribly interested, sister.

Also, I will not accept any RP requests that contain only one sentence. When I approach someone, I would never be so uninspired to do something like that. Not only does it make you seem uninspired, but it makes you look uninspiring as a role-player. Just' sayin'. And IT IS NON-NEGOTIOABLE
Also, after quite a few instances of seeing this via IM's, I want to make it official. I only RP through Third Person, and I wish the same for my partners. Also, a few sentences isn't a good starting post. Just becasue it is through Instant Messengers doesn't mean I don't have any standards.

Oh, and you might have noticed that I focused on the character pairings more then the setting and genre. I sort of use the plot as a pretext for the nookie, and we can discuss it in private, or not. I'll add a few genres and themes beyond the characters if there is an overwhelming interest for it, otherwise I'll just leave that out for the individual brainstorming.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ATTENTION!
I am not interested in non-consensual pairings at the moment. It has gone so far that if you suggest a non-con idea to me, it might risk colouring my entire impression of you. I am giving this out to you all as a fair warning, I am only interested in pairings that involve characters that -want- to be intimate with each other.

Alright, this is where all the plots go! The roles can be fairly interchangeable, so feel free to send me your PM's with one or more plots that you're interested in with some changes done to them.

:The Pool Boy:
The rather well-off, middle-aged and sexy woman has it made. She has a rich man, a big house, and she lives in the good parts of town. As the sex isn't what it could be, she often finds herself giving in to the more sordid and lewd kinds of daydreaming. Especially when they get a young buck to tend to the pool, her husband wanted owed a neighbour a favour so his kid could earn a few bucks doing some honest work.

But he didn't count on the wife putting the boy to work over-time.

Imagined pairing - MILF vs. Anthro/Ethnic young adult.

:Dungeons and Love Potions:
Imagine it. Dwarves working the office. Half-Orcs picking the lock of cars. Lizardmen going to the tailor. Elves going to acting school. Gnolls working at MacBurgers. Urban Fantasy or otherwise known as Modern Fantasy, combines the modern day that we are all familiar with and the also familiar archetypical medieval fantasy with orcs, elves, dwarves, whatever and humans mucking about.

Now imagined that, with a tiny sprinkle of magic, if you will. And one girl who never had that much confidence or luck with boys and men, gets her eyes on someone very special. Could be a newly transferred co-worker, could be the exchange student in her class, or it could just be a friend of a friend... who isn't human. So, mustering all the confidence she can gather... she buys a love potion and manages to get him to drink it.
And he turns into a sexual maniac with his eyes only set on her.

And she likes it!

Imagined pairing - Human chick/Nerd vs. Lizardman/Anything Fantasy of your choice/Or surprise me!

:Interracial Swingers:

Pretty self-explanatory. It's a modern setting, but the details can wary depending on the characters used. The idea is that there's a group of married couples that get together, and swap partners. All kinds of combinations should be considered. 40 year old housewife gets paired with the 21 year old athlete, the 35 year old hard-working African-American dominating man gets paired off with a pretty little blonde who has a hidden submissive side. Hell, imagine a pair of Wolfmen or Lizardmen or Aliens joining in and becoming something of the main attraction of the party!

Imagined pairing - Black vs. White, Human vs. Anything else. I'd love to hear your suggestions!

:Unexpected Discovery:

She is a member of a truly amazing feat in human space engineering. She's a colonist, one of the brave souls that dared the heavens to venture into deep space and find a planet that could support human life. Though, while setting up the domes and the monorails and the power plants, the nurses her exploring side and her amateur geology/arceology/atro-palaeontology hobby and ventures off into the barren caves. Somehow the insides where shielded by the scans taken weeks earlier, and she is stunned to see an alien artefact - it has to be one!
Moving closer, she realizes it is roughly man-sized. And there is something inside of it... It turns out to be an alien hibernation unit, and the hibernator awakens due to her presence. He will be disoriented, perhaps a little out of his normal state of mind... But what exactly happens after that, and just what kind of alien he turns out to be, and how they both react to this encounter... Well, we can discuss that via PM's.

But just so that there are no confusions, I can give you two possible ideas. 1: He awakens and this turns into an amazing tale of alien-human relations and a discovery of an ancient alien civilisation, or 2: he wakes up and he fucks her like no man ever could.

Imagined pairing - Human woman vs. Alien male, details on both definitely up for discussion!

:The Princess is in another castle!:
This is basically a smutty idea that I had while tired in the late of the night but I still think could be a fun one to do for a short one-shot at the very least, packed with sex, fun, and smut!
As you can guess, it's Mario inspired but that's as far as it goes to come near the venerable Mario franchise. What I imagine is that the cruel reptile king of a nearby kingdom kidnaps the fair princess on multiple occasions. The king/prince/knight always rescues her, but they never catches the king himself and they can never stay that long to look for him before returning. But here's the interesting part... The kidnapping itself is just a game. The "hero" is blissfully unaware of it, but the princess and the reptile king actually have a thing for each other. He 'kidnaps' her, takes her to his castle and they, well, have sex. Lots of it. The first kidnapping was like that, but actually fancying each other, they decided to keep it up. And they keep appearances up as well, so at one time (where the RP takes place) he returns with her tied up to his bedchambers and they 'roleplay' the expectations that's on them.
But they can hardly control themselves.

What I'd like to see is an odd pairing of a Bowser-like brute and a Peach-like Princess that escape and have lots of sex. I want it to be fun, the characters to think it's funny and deliciously naughty. If that sounds like a good idea, give me a holler!

Imagined pairing - "Peach" vs. "Bowser" in a medieval fantasy setting.

:The Dare:

It's a school setting. You got Orcs and Elves and all the other fantasy races, and there's this one high-school/university/college that is multiracial. And when you put young adults of all kinds of mixed genders in one spot, you're sure to see interesting pairings. This is but one possible way of making it happen!

"I bet I can get her."
"No way, faggot, she's out of your league."
"Shut your face, faggot!"
"I dare ya. Photographic proof too!"
"You're on, gaylord!"

And so the socially outcast Orc/Lizardman/Wolfman/Drow/Whatever goes forth with his punkish and bad-boy swagger and seduces the girl across the hallway. Does it work? Let's find out!

-OR!-

It's the same thing (except less gay insinuation insults), and it's a group of outcast and/or nerdy women that has the discussion, and one of them goes to seduce that hunk of a [Insert something exotic] and bring back the evidence on her cellphone.

Imagined pairing - Socially outcast woman vs. Bad-boy exotic male, or Bad Boy outcast exotic male vs. girl out of his league.
But hey, if you got a fancy for more timid nerdy Orc guys, I can probably indulge you.

:M.I.L.F:
This is just a very brief idea that can have a lot of different variations to it. The basic idea of it would be an interracial plot with Age Play thrown into it, with a single (or not if you want to throw cuckolding into the mix) mother with a teenage son who's getting into the wrong crowd. She tries to ignore it and dismisses it as just a phase but one day her son invites over one or two of his friends.

Thugs, essentially. They're classmates and young adults, and they're black. Fact of the matter was that it wasn't his idea, and the rather naive despite it all gets some reason to "go to the store. No, not that one, the other one a few miles away", leaving his friends alone with his mother.
And the real kicker? She grows real fond of these young men real fast. Or man, if you want to keep it focused. Or not even a "man" either, if you want to spice things up and throw in some other kind of characters to pair her off with! If you have read this thread and you've gotten idea of what my kinks are, you might just get an idea of what I'm leaving open for you to suggest. But look below if you want me to be frank~

Imagined pairings - Single Housewife/Bored MILF vs. one or two young black men with attitude, or young men of fantasy and sci/fi origins, or hell, why not punk/thug/gangster futa?

Here's a question for you: For the female part, do you want your partner to play a human female, or is that somewhat negotiable? :3

Kotep said:
Here's a question for you: For the female part, do you want your partner to play a human female, or is that somewhat negotiable? :3

Well, I would prefer a human female but you're right to assume that it is negotiable :3

So, it's kind of like this: "Craving human females, but females in general is awwwriiiight".

Alright, this thrad has been on the last page for a little too long now.

And since everybody else is doing it, I feel safe to bump up my post C:

ashlee_babe said:
Would you consider demons and vampires as monsters?
Demons are perfectly fine! I don't have an interest for a Vampire in any of my sexual RP's however.

You son of a bitch! That is you, isn't it!?

'Bout time you got here.

0_0 oh my gawd~
another monster lover X3
*freak* <333

yeah, i want to rp with you ^w^

tentacle beasties or any type of demon sounds very fun right now- i can do pretty much anythin, i draw monsters almost fer a livin XD

edit: oh man...Swedish...XD

Katch said:
0_0 oh my gawd~
another monster lover X3
*freak* <333

yeah, i want to rp with you ^w^

tentacle beasties or any type of demon sounds very fun right now- i can do pretty much anythin, i draw monsters almost fer a livin XD

edit: oh man...Swedish...XD

Well, come on right in! send me a PM and we'll work something out! :D

@TeacherSerena
Hulking lizards, lizardmen, dragons, orcs, minotaurs, insectoid monsters and such. But that's just what I can think of at the moment.

@ sub_voyage fan

The above, and perhaps some aliens from interesting sci/fi movies, and whatever the imagination can conjure up! Multiple "appendages" and the like is not out of the questions~

Biles said:
Hmm, are you still vacant for RP? I've been looking to do an RP thread involving a futa/tentacle theme as I have an affinity to play a subby futa.
Hmmm, maybe, maybe. Tentacles are nice, and futa is doable. I've never RP in a Futa pairing as the non-futa though. Still, it might be doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom