Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling all dedicated soldiers of the Blue Moon empire!

I find a problem with Gaia Online though...
A lot of the people I see almost all the time are illiterate, have no regard for the english language, and are childish or children....
I don't think I would be able to get many people in....

So how do you know how many people actually put whom they where reffered by? Cause I have gotten in the last week... at least ten people to join... from what I know of? -feels like a good puppy- XD

-pets TheDarkerMe- Good puppy. ^_^

To those who have recruiter status. Message me for a siggy on here. It'll be the official 'Recruiter' brand.

Send me a list of the people you recruited if you want recruiter status. I'll get to it... Errr... When I have time that isn't filled up with queue of new members.

Oh no no no! -giggles- It's alright Trygon, I am recruiting just to do it... not for rank or anything. ^_^ Just a thank you suffices, I am not a person that seeks ranking.

*chuckles* There's multiple reasons to have recruiter status added, not the least of which is allowing me to see who our dedicated members are.

Well let's see, I got many members to come back to the site. I got Sevenpercentsolution the link, they joined. ZexyDei got linkage from me and joined up... I think. XD Parisu-kun(the one that joined just two nights ago) was recruited by me, says so in his siggy. YukiBlue, and Shori both found out about BlueMoon from me and joined at my behest. Emmm -closes eyes- Damn I know there is more people... -bites inside of her cheek- I am currently working on three of my IM roleplay partners... We shall see how long that takes... XD

In PM, please~! also, to verify, you can see what they entered in the 'referred by' field on a user's profile. Track down everyone that listed you and send it to me.

Hehehe.

I recruited Less Th4n Three! <3

Trygon should recognize this person.

XD

Totally forgot I'd posted about BlueMoon until she told me it was my link.​

Back
Top Bottom