Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If I Had Just Killed You in the First Place!

Imasuke sat up, startled. The room, more so than the kitchen, was a mess. The kitchen, at least, had the mess behind closed doors and in drawers, but here clutter was in the open. Books, printouts and disks covered every available surface. The window was taken over by a sprawl of well-tended potted plants, some of them serving as book ends to even more texts. The low bed was unmade, the desk covered with more papers and cups of pens and a high end computer. He probably had to push everything to the side if he wanted to make room for the projected key board. Imasuke stared up at Russel from the middle of the chaos as if the man had grown another blond head.

And then he exploded. No, that wasnâ??t the correct word for it, though he was obviously angry. He narrowed his eyes, turned back to his work and continued, every movement speaking of barely controlled malice. â??Is there something you need?â? he asked coolly, finishing off his last sentence before turning around on his cushion to face Russel. Sometime during the last hour or so, Imasuke had undone a few of his shirt buttons and put away his holster, adding to the rumpled image.

â??Were you planning on cooking? Or are you simply so starved for attention that you sought me out?â? He as collecting himself, trying to draw the image of a more commanding man around himself. It helped that he was angry enough to spit nails, though he couldnâ??t rationally explain why. Bloody hell. Not only was he supposed to keep this man in his house, but the man was invading his personal space. â??Is it time for your walk? If so, Tanaka can deal with you.â?

Russel had to admit. If he was in the same situation, he would be just as anal and angry as Imasuke. And that question had been phrased rather odd, like he was talking to a friend. But honestly... His eyes looked away from Imasuke's mismatched ones and glanced around the room. It was a lot to take in at once. "Shit..." He murmured, his eyes widening. Russel really was surprised. And from the look on Imasuke's face the other was surprised too.

Slowly his eyes moved back to Imasuke and stayed there. They were moreso focused on Imasuke's chest than his face and Russel had to catch himself to look back up at the other. Imasuke had no doubt seen the wandering stare, but Russel didn't care much anymore. He opened his mouth to speak, but was quieted by the other's sudden words.

"Well shit!" He shook his head, leaning against the wall casually. "You're upset, aren't you? What? Not my fault you're a horrible host!" They weren't angry, just... Emphasized. Of course Imasuke wasn't a host at all. He was like the dog sitter. Russel sighed and rolled his eyes, moving to take a seat on the edge of the bed. Obviously Imasuke's commanding tone and anger did not deter him.

The older man scowled deeply. It was embarrassingly vulnerable to have someone else in his room, like Russel was somehow digging his way past Imasukeâ??s neat and controlled external appearance and into the more personal parts. And he hated that. He hated metaphors in his life.

And he hated being looked at, like the blond felt he had every right to be there. â??Iâ??m not your host,â? he said, and if his voice earlier had been cool, it was now subzero. Imasuke unfolded himself from his seat, showing off his untucked shirt and bare feet as well. â??Iâ??m not your host, and Iâ??m not your entertainment, either,â? he said, taking a few steps across the surprisingly clean floor. Imasuke was disorganized, not dirty, and while his books did overflow onto the spotless hardwood floor, they were in fairly neat stacks and out of the way.

The room was small, even ignoring the mess, and he was standing in front of Russel after only a few casual paces. Russel, who was sitting on his bed, probably bleeding on it. â??Iâ??m certainly not your friend, either,â? he said, hands on his narrow hips and arms akimbo. â??And while I cannot kill you, I can make your life miserable, you ungrateful bastard.â? How exactly, Imasuke wasnâ??t sure. He wasnâ??t used to bringing his work home. Maybe giving the blond to Tanaka for a bit. Or Kim. Or not feeding him, or something. The Japanese man didnâ??t have the same creativity when it came to unhinging folks that some of his peers did. Killing them, sure, he was good at that, and if you wanted a quick job, he was probably the best. But actually figuring out ways to make a life unpleasant? Youâ??d need a man like Kim or Ishikawa.

Ah, Russel could have pointed out the big flaw with Imasuke, but he felt like enough of a dick. That, or an ass. Imasuke was just one big, giant walking contradiction. Russel found it a little cute. And oh, if the other disliked metaphors, he'd hate Russel. Russel was one big metaphor for disaster.

"Ah... Well-" He cut himself off to listen to Imasuke, watching the other walk over. His green eyes wandered down Imasuke's chest once more, pausing at the waistband only so he could raise his eyes to look into the other's. Russel wasn't being shy. It was alright. He knew that Imasuke was into him anyway. "Oh, well I never claimed that you were my entertainment." He chimed with a smile, watching the other stop in front of him. "Is somebody a little vain? Are you trying to make yourself something more than you really are?" Those questions didn't really fit into the conversation, but Russel found them quite funny.

"Make my life horrible? How're you gonna do that? Nag me to death?" Russel laughed, then shook his head. "But really, it does sound like something you'd do." He looked Imasuke straight in the eye. "What? Are you upset that somebody was forced into your life? Somebody who's practically the exact opposite of you? Somebody who doesn't care if he's a mess on the outside. You're... I think you're a little envious!" He laughed once more, shaking his head. "You're envious because you can't let show on the outside what you feel on the inside. You're just one big mess. Just like your room. That's your subconcious way of expressing it." The male sat there and smiled, as if he expected Imasuke to sit there and take this in turn, as if it wasn't a big deal.

Imasuke glowered. The problem with asking non sequiturs of someone who didnâ??t speak English as a first language was that they were never quite certain if they were translating correctly. He probably was. â??I had to get the one that was non compos mentis, didnâ??t I?â? he growled to himself, still standing there, hands on his hips and legs spread so he appeared just a little larger. It was true, frustratingly true. Imasuke spent every moment in the prescense of others puffing himself up, making himself something more than the little man he was. Wasnâ??t his fault that he was feminine, that his looks made the threatening act just all that harder.

It was the â??nag me to deathâ?? part that pissed him off, Imasuke told himself. Not the alarming bit about being figured out so very closely. It wasnâ??t true he was jealous. The mobster was too smart for that. Being a mess in front of others at this level would get him killed, and Imasuke wanted above all things to not die.

Russel, he also told himself, was an object. It didnâ??t matter if he hit him. That wouldnâ??t affect his organs or anything. And it would feel so good to actually hit someone he hated instead of smiling and nodding. And no one, not even Tanaka, would know he had lost control except for the blond. Imasuke hadnâ??t even finished rationalizing his actions before his had shot out, a quick jerk with a small fist that had more force behind it than one would expect such a delicately boned thing to have.

Imasuke was right. The contact with Russelsâ?? nose, the tingling pain in his knuckles and the feel of cartilidge and skin and blood giving, was worth whatever lose of control he experienced.

Russel wasn't even positive what that meant. He was not quite educated in sophisticated words. The fact he didn't know what it meant bothered him. Like Imasuke had some advantage in all of this that he didn't have. Like he was falling back in the game of life, and Imasuke was ahead of him. The way it was growled words that Imasuke murmured to himself that let Russel know that he was winning. He was frustrating Imasuke at least and that let Russel see a little of the emotion that the other had. Wow, so Imasuke wasn't so unprone to emotion! He was similar to Russel. That gave Russel some feeling of power over the situation and what's what he wanted the most.

A wry smile curled up on Russel's lips when he saw the anger boiling under Imasuke. There. That was more natural. That gave Russel a feeling of control, that he could piss the other off at least.

Oh, he would have been quite sad to figure that out! An object? Russel was nothing even like an object. His choices in words and actions were so completely illustrated that no object could accomplish. The poor blond however was not expecting such a sudden hit to the face. When the fist connected with his nose he didn't even lift his hand. When Imasuke pulled away though Russel's hand went to the bridge of it, pinching it harshly just to make sure it was still in place. "Shit!" He closed his eyes tightly, then moved his head to the side. At least it wasn't broken. But there was a little blood trickling from it. The male wiped that away on the back of his hand, then looked up to the other with those green eyes of his. It was unclear what emotion lay behind them, but pain was obviously one of them. They narrowed a little, and Russel darted his hand out, grabbing the other by the collar of his shirt.

In one swift movement he pulled Imasuke forward, so Russel was laying completely flat on the bed, Imasuke on top of him. "What are you so bothered about, hmm?" He asked quietly, a whisper, grinding his hips upwards as best he could against the other's. They were so close together then that Imasuke could have done just about anything. Maybe that's why Russel had put himself in this position.

Imasuke was educated. He was poised, he was dignified, he was learned. He was not the sort of man to go about kissing his â??workâ??, certainly not the sort of man to even think about it. And surely not when â??workâ?? was a cheeky white boy with a bloodied nose and ribs and lovely eyes the color of sunlit green glass. He suddenly had the urge to apologize, so unused to being close to the person he hurt he was that the pain there caught him off guard. Imasuke hadnâ??t touched anyone like that since his hazing period, where he had to help beat a man to death. Hell, he had forgotten about that, had pushed it to the back of his mind never to come out except as material for nightmares. This time, though, he could say â??sorryâ??, and maybe heâ??d feel less dirâ??

Russel saved him from making a fool of himself, the hand as his throat and the swift jerk down startling him into silence. No, not true. He gave an aborted squawk, somehow recovering his dignity as best he could while trying to right himself. His earlier stance left him with a knee on each side of the blondâ??s thin hips, leaving him just as vulnerable as Russel. After all, he had his crotch pressed to another, stronger manâ??s. And god, he was moving under him, though that shouldn't have been a surprise. Russel seemed like the sort that couldnâ??t stay still. Imasuke steadied himself, shaky, bony, bruised hands on bare shoulders.

â??Your damned sense of entitlement, that's what,â? the Japanese man managed to bite out. It might have held more venom if he wasnâ??t staring at the way muscles quivered and flexed under skin. Russel might have think hips, but Imasuke had short legs, and it was difficult to lift himself up so he wasnâ??t touching. Well, not touching crotch and thighs. Everything else was fine. Ah, hell with it. The smaller man dove down for a kiss, bruising in its intensity, a litany of â??stupid, stupid, stupidâ?? running through his head.

Russel's mind was focusing on one thing and that was pulling Imasuke closer to him. Mentally of course, because they were probably as close as they could get without actually fucking each other. Imasuke was just as much a mess as he. They were opposites only in the fact that Imasuke tried to hide it. Russel just let it out. And for that one second when Imasuke had lost control, Russel saw that. He saw that, and for one small second he felt sympathy towards the other male. What a stressful thing... Stressful and horrible. Russel didn't have to worry about half the things Imasuke did, because he was still lower down on the chain than Imasuke was. Imasuke had to keep track of every decision that he made. Russel as careless about that. It seemed in a way he almost wanted to die sometimes just because of that fact.

The way that Imasuke seemed so stunned gave Russel another feeling of power. Power wasn't it... Control. The simple action of knowing that his actions were taking affect and affecting somebody else. That's all that mattered. Imasuke could have been one of those big brutes, and Russel might have tried the same thing. Then again, he might also have been killed for it as well.

"Well-" But he cut himself off when Imasuke pressed their lips together. Russel closed his eyes, and pressed back into the kiss with just as much fervor, a hand trailing up the other's chest. A rather pleased, needy growl parted from his lips, and it was obvious that he wanted to lose control just as much as Imasuke did. He had caused this. He knew that he'd pushed Imasuke over the edge. He'd caught the other just after a weak moment when he'd been toppling from side to side, and Russel had just shoved him in one direction. His hips ground up against the other's once more, and he relished the pressure of the contact.

Imasuke was always one to take advantage of any chance he got. Russelâ??s growl was one such chance, allowing the man to slip his tongue in the otherâ??s mouth, deepening the kiss, exploring the otherâ??s mouth and leading to another fight for control. Not of himself. Heâ??d given up on that, more or less, for the moment, but Russel, Russel was still something he could command. Hopefully. Sex was, for Imasuke, something that he disliked on principle. It was messy, forced someone to be much too close to another, and horribly embarrassing. Sex was everything the persona he constructed despised.

Obviously, he loved the whole thing.

â??Open your mouth more,â? he whispered, fingers tracing the line of Russelâ??s Adamâ??s apple. He had given up on holding himself up with the kiss, leaving him happily pressed against the man below him from rolling hips to already-heaving chest. â??I thought you were straight,â? the older man murmured, only mildly annoyed that his voice had dropped like that. Lower voices implied intimacy, and sex had nothing to do with that. Well, not angry, work-related sex. Speaking of angry, work-related sex. â??Must just be a whore. This is surprisingly easy,â? the make-shift warden said, tone acidic. Too close to intimate without insults. Imasuke dropped his head, biting the muscled bend where neck met shoulder. Hard. Not enough to draw blood, but close.

Maybe keeping Green Eyes wasn't so bad. If the man didn't kill him in his sleep, it might be nice to have a live in crazy nympho. Maybe not.

Russel seemed to pick up on this fact and he played along with Imasuke. Sure, he wanted it to. But this whole situation was just one to illustrate his own control. If he got Imasuke so enthralled with him Russel was sure to have some control. Even if it wasn't physical, he'd have something so much stronger. He'd have Imasuke wrapped around his little finger. Russel wasn't going to take control of the situation now. That would make this all too obvious. This was setting down the foundations for the building. Then again, he couldn't give up completely. A growl left his lips as the other's tongue slipped inside, and his tongue lapped against Imasuke's with just as much fury.

Russel paused as if to contemplate that command. Would he really give up any power he had? -COULD- he give it up, if only for a moment? Well he'd have to, if he wanted to get out of this shithole. He opened his mouth more, only to have his tongue run across Imasuke's commanding lips. "Mm... Maybe not, hmm?" He purred, catching onto the fact that Imasuke did not like any intimate sounds. He wanted this to be impersonal. Just for him. He didn't want to think of Russel as a person, most likely. The male could have thrown out several insults there, and probably eleven of them popped into his head, but he let them disappate. He couldn't discourage Imasuke from having sex with him by insulting the other too badly. "No. I just like to think that when I was created, I was also created with the sex drive to reproduce sexy offspring, just like me." He groaned as the other bit his skin, arching his back slightly before he looked back up to Imasuke. "But if it makes you hotter thinking I am a whore, then yes... You could say I am."

Russel let a hand dart out to press between the two of them, groping at Imasuke's crotch.

Imasuke gasped at that hand, pressing his forehead against Russelâ??s neck. It had been awhile since anyone had touched him outside of grabbing him before he got shot, and certainly longer since he had sex, even of the angry, impersonal variety. â??I donâ??t know about hotter,â? he breathed, sitting up some. All the better to press down on the man beneath him, to roll his hips and get just a little more friction. â??But, ah, certainly explains things. Youâ??re being surprisingly civil. Didnâ??t know you had it in you.â?

The Japanese man shivered, spreading his hands over the blondâ??s chest, surprisingly careful. He may not think much of his prisoner, but he wasnâ??t unnecessarily cruel, and Russel was still injured. One slender hand stayed on that surprisingly broad chest to balance himself while the other reached down to press Russelâ??s hand against what was becoming an obvious erection.

â??Iâ??d have you suck me off, but Iâ??m afraid to have my dick that close to your teeth,â? he muttered, rubbing against the blondâ??s hand. And he was. Russel could hurt him, easily before Tanaka even had the chance to come into the room. He did know where his gun was, at least, and of course the knife in his bedside table, so hopefully heâ??d escape anything without too much damage.

Russel was glad to see that he'd caught Imasuke by surprise like that. At least he was still good at something. He could very well have rendered the other unconcious or done some horrible violence to Imasuke, but he decided against it. At that moment, his lust was driving him more than anything. "Mm... Well I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?" He laughed a little, because this had a double meaning. He was surprising in the fact that he'd started this whole thing, and that he was being quite civil about it as well.

He had been ready to protect the wound from Imasuke had need be. But it actually shocked him, how careful the other was when he ran his hands over Russel's chest. Hell, Imasuke probably wanted it as much as Russel did now, so of course neither of them would want to ruin this. In all honesty, Imasuke's little spark of dominance actually turned him on. The way he was sitting on Russel and grabbing his hand to make Russel rub at him.

Imasuke had him wrong there, Russel hadn't planned any of this. Not even when he'd realized Imasuke was gay. It just really ended up this way, and he was dealing with it the best he could. His subconcious however, was demanding he make some sort of run for it, or set up a way to things that would make it easier for him to escape later. "Oh come on..." He murmured, rolling his eyes a little as he actually did more than rubbing, and grabbed the other's cock through his pants. The male gave it a few strokes before he hastily reached his hand beyond the waistband and against the hot flesh. "Nnhh...." He ground his hips up at the feeling.

â??Donâ??t tell me, ah, you didnâ??t think it.â? Imasuke sucked a breath in through his teeth, so used to having to be quiet with thin walls and too many people that it was still habit now. Plus, Tanaka was outside still, probably in the house, and while this little building might have western influences, it still had walls that were not conducive to being loud and not being heard. God, but now that hand (calloused just enough to add interest, who ever could like female, smooth hands?) was around his shaft, and he was quickly losing his mind.

Bad.

Another nip at Russelâ??s neck â?? a lovely bruise was already blossoming there â?? a quick pinch at his hand with his manicured nails, and Imasuke was pulling back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and looking even more disheveled with bruised lips and his pants loose around his hips. â??Weâ??ll see if you can do it without teeth,â? he said, face and voice composed save for a slight breathiness in the latter. He had to be in control here, just like everything else. â??And maybe Iâ??ll let you fuck me,â? he added smugly, as if it was some prize. Thatâ??s what negotiators did, after all, hyped up their product, and Imasuke wanted the terms clear in the beginning: he decided. He had just as much power now as he had when Tanaka was muscling Russel into the car.

Not waiting for a response, Imasuke set on his buttons, undoing them with calm, clever fingers. Russel didnâ??t have to know how badly he wanted to be fucked or that Imasuke could hardly remember when heâ??d had something in him that wasnâ??t made of silicon. That would be very, very bad negotiating. The chest he revealed was, of course, nearly hairless (after all, the only beard heâ??d been every able to grow was horribly scraggly and he had quickly shaved it so as not to appear homeless) save for a line at his stomach widening and disappearing into his sagging pants.

Russel hadn't thought about it, until the other mentioned it. He was forming up his own plan about how to go about things, and any direct attack to Imasuke was not included in them. He'd torture the other with his words and set up actions. Things like getting Imasuke addicted to sex that Russel knew he hardly ever got, only to deny the other of it later on. That was, if Russel could keep it in his pants. This was quite a questionable thing. Especially now that he saw the other's expression. Imasuke was such a mess.

And Russel just wanted to mess him up further.

The whole scenario had been dissolved now, and Russel hardly remembered the real position he was in when the lust had crowded his mind, and pushed most other things out. He was the prisoner. He wasn't the one in charge. This was hard to remember when he wanted to fuck the hell out of the male sitting on top of him. These little love marks though... He wasn't sure if he wanted any of them on his body. That would make him look like property or something. And if there was one thing Russel liked to stress, it was that he was not just some failed toy. He was a person.

Russel swallowed. He felt his control quickly slipping from him. A hand wandered up to Imasuke's thigh, and he rubbed it for a moment before giving the other an agreeing look. His eyes darted up and down the other's body hungrily, and he shifted under Imasuke. "I can..." A murmur escaped from his lips, and he smirked.

â??You can, butâ?¦?â? He decided on keeping the white dress shirt on but undone. It made him feel just a little less vulnerable plus heâ??d been told before (awhile ago, now) by his last partner that he rather enjoyed the half-dressed look. Unlike Russel, he was in control, he was cool. The desire to fuck the manâ??s mouth was a dominance thing, not because he really wanted it. And should he seriously enjoy it, well, that was just icing on the cake, wasnâ??t it? Certainly not the whole reason for doing it.

Maybe it was a large part of the reason. Imasuke could at least be honest with himself some of the time.

â??No teeth, nothing that hurts, and if you do well enough, maybe youâ??ll get to come, too.â? Imasuke was still setting rules, trying to keep charge even here. He was a small man, that he also knew and could be honest about. He also enjoyed penetration, but certainly not â??bottomingâ?? in the idea of being a submissive man. Call it a Japanese version of a Napoleon complex. â??You can handle that, right?â? Not knowing of Russelâ??s previous experience with men, he added slyly. â??Itâ??s a bit like with women if we do it that way. Well, save for the cock down your throat.â? Hands free, he grabbed for Russelâ??s own, intending to push the manâ??s arms above his head and pin him down.

There was no 'but' to it. He was going to do it. But he wasn't exactly sure how to go about it. Imasuke had to take his pants off first, and Russel wasn't in any real position to make that happen. He didn't want to push things, or tick Imasuke off. He wanted to make the other think that he was in control. At least for this time. If things progressed, and they did this several other times, Russel could gain more and more control until the game was completely in his hands. By then Imasuke would be such a mess he wouldn't be able to clean himself up.

Then maybe the other wouldn't be so stubborn about accepting the way he really was.

Oh. Maybe he'd get to come too? Well that was drive enough in itself. That statement made him want to roll his eyes. He'd come if he damn well wanted to. "Of course I can handle it." He nodded his head, still looking up at Imasuke. He wasn't immature enough to bite at the other's cock. And he'd had enough experience to know what good head felt like. The other's words were still registering in his head when Imasuke pinned his hands down. Green eyes widened slightly. "What the..." He looked up at the other expectantly, not quite sure what he was doing. Couldn't Imasuke just take his pants off and let Russel suck him? How hard was it to do that? But no, of course somebody with such a lack of control would want it all at a moment like this. So Russel would just have to deal with it.

Imasuke kissed him roughly, wanting the other to know exactly who the boss was in this encounter. He was small and couldnâ??t rely on his size for intimidation purposes (unless someone had an unhealthy fear of small framed men, a fear he had unfortunately never come across). The hands pushing Russelâ??s own to the bed were doing so with nearly enough force to bruise, and Imasuke was sure to bite the blondâ??s lower lip as he pulled away.

â??Good,â? he purred, wiggling out of his pants one leg at a time before climbing off the bed. Amusingly, he folded the pants as he talked. â??Have you done this before?â? he asked conversationally, tossing the folded clothes to some corner of his room, wasting the movement. He certainly wasnâ??t the most endowed of men, but Imasuke always thought having a huge dick on such a small man would be comical. At least he wasnâ??t tiny, like Kim, whom he had seen once at one of his well-known parties. According to the rumors, Imasuke was the reason that video had gotten out to most of the men in the gang, and since then, his rival had been very careful to not involve himself in his more physical entertainment. At least not in any way that might give a camera a full view of his tiny shlong. For some reason, after that, the Japanese man simply hadnâ??t been invited to any more of those home-made orgies.

The thought made Imasuke smile just a little more widely as he gestured for Russel to come closer. He almost, almost wanted a kiss, unused to as he was sex without at least a little intimacy. And the rough treatment from earlier had left those lips wonderfully coloured. He shook himself of the feeling, instead reaching for his own cock and giving it a lazy pump, feigning indifference.

Russel almost wanted to growl at Imasuke. He knew what a vulnerable position he'd been put in, the other did not have to constantly remind him of it. Or maybe Imasuke did, maybe in some far recess of his mind, it made him feel like he was making up for the lack of strength and size he had. Russel almost wanted to make a joke about it, how small Imasuke's cock might be. -Almost- was the key word. Something like that would make Imasuke either kick him out of the room, or kiss him even rougher, and insist on more control. And Russel wasn't sure if his poor bruised lips could take any more of that torture.

He did growl when the other's hands pushed at his own so roughly. It was definitely a message for Russel to stay put while Imasuke stepped away from the bed for a moment. He found it almost comical how Russel folded his clothes, then tossed them almost carelessly away into a corner of the very, very unclean room. The male sat up on his elbows, raising an eyebrow. "Of course I've done this before." It really wouldn't be a surprise, most likely. Russel was somewhat of a... Well not pimp. But he definitely got his fair share of men and women, and most of them were usually very attractive, but not very smart. Russel could only say that Imasuke had one of those aspects, because he was attractive. And he was smart. Which was going to make this difficult for him. He'd have to use Imasuke's emotions to sap away at his energy and control, until it had all been transferred over to Russel.

He'd act like a parasite. One that hide itself so well the owner was not aware of it.

Russel sat up completely this time, and crawled his way over to Imasuke. He had to admit, he wasn't very happy that he'd been giving Imasuke a blowjob, seeing the poor situation in which his lips were. He had a feeling this might make it a bit worse. But~! If he did a good job he could fuck Imasuke, and he had a feeling he could take out all of his frustrations then. The male moved closer, and when he was situated between Imasuke's legs, he gave the other a light kiss on the stomach, then the abdomen, then lower, while his hand moved up to splay out over Imasuke's lovely chest. After a moment of teasing both nipples Russel lowered his hand and grabbed hold of Imasuke's erection. He kissed the tip, then wrapped his lips around it, humming slightly to give the other a nice vibrating sensation. His hand pumped at the base of Imasuke's cock, and he lifted his head for a moment to smirk, before lowering more of his mouth onto it, sucking almost harshly.

Back
Top Bottom