Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

Hey King, I'm doing fine. Still playing Zelda.

I'll hold you to that, Ai-chan.

Mmm. which game exactly?

I wish I could play my old gameboy link games, but my ds doesn't have a slot for that.

;sits there with cherry pie;

Want some pie? ^^?​

Ocarina of Time was my favorite. I really wanna get the gamecube Ocarina of Time Master Quest.

*Gets on his knees and massages Mistress Luna's foot*

I've got collectors edition.

So Majoras mask is next after I beat Ganny.

-hugs King back and sighs at Ai-chans foot message-

Collector's edition? *Tilts head and kisses the top of Mistress Luna's foot and moves onto the other foot*

Wow, awesome. I'm guessing Ocarina of Time, Master Quest, Majora's Mask and...what else? *Lightly kisses Mistress Luna's foot and continues to massage*

Nope, no masters quest. Just two random gameboy games. -yawns and stretches-

*stands off to the side, watching this with a slight smirk then turns to Luna, showing the scarred side of his face*

Can't say I've played that before, but I have played Marjora's Mask. To be honest, it doesn't leave much time for exploration at the very beginning of the game, considering it only gives you about 72 minutes in order to figure out what you're up against. *walks over to Luna and kneels in front of her*

My apologies if I was away for a while, madam. I have returned, now.

It may take a little bit to allow for some exploration, but ya gotta admit there's something a little hilarious about being forced to spend 3 days as a...Deku Scrub. Imagine if in Mario you were forced to play as a Goomba for part of a stage. I'd find that sorta funny.

Luna said:
Kaios said:
Luna said:
Its four games on one gamecube disk.
I has that one though for some reason Ocarina of Time doesn't want to work, -_-
Majoras mask has major lag issues on mine.

I am not too much of a fan of Majora's mask. Its different but personally I don't like it. Though Fierce diety Link is a BADASS!!!

-pets BB-chan and smiles-

I never liked Majoras mask personally, because I'm sick of playing that goddamn ocarina each time I need more time or I've practically ran out of time. Time traveling through days is annoying, at least I was amused each time I traveled through time in Ocarina.

Still, Link as a Deku Scrub was funny, but I was pissed I couldn't spit out shit like the others.

Luna said:
-pets BB-chan and smiles-

I never liked Majoras mask personally, because I'm sick of playing that goddamn ocarina each time I need more time or I've practically ran out of time. Time traveling through days is annoying, at least I was amused each time I traveled through time in Ocarina.

Still, Link as a Deku Scrub was funny, but I was pissed I couldn't spit out shit like the others.

Yeah and the bubble was useless. The time traveling was bullshit too I mean three days really?

Yeah. Each time I ran out of days and that stupid ass moon was in my face I was all,

"FUCK YOU, MOON. GET A LIFE AND STOP DISRUPTING OTHERS."

Damn. =( Anyways, I'ma be gone for most've the day. Gonna try to give blood. *Bows to Luna* If you'd like me to do something for you, I'll take care of anything you want when I return.

But yes. Fuck the moon and it's fucking...tides and shit.

Only the moon in Majoras mask.

No..nothing I can think of anyway. >.>"

But I'll miss you.

I think someone should mod the game and put Piccolo in so he could blow up another one! That will teach it.

Its like someone took ques from Sepheroth >.<

The moon's face creeps me out. >_<''

I like the best mask that link gets on that game, where he's all grown up with the mask and all bad ass when he kills majora.​

Back
Top Bottom