Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

*Arrives dynamically with explosions and fire trailing him in a show of pure awesome and fireworks...wearing nothing but a metal collar*

Sorry it took so long; I got lost at New Hampshire.

*as he continued fixing the window, one of the shards fell off and tagged him across the face, narrowly missing his left eye but instead sliced his cheek* GAH!!!

*steps back angrily, clutching his face where the shard caught him, growling angrily*

Yare, yare... *Goes to get the bandages and disinfectants and gently disinfects BB's wound* Next time Trygon comes by, we use the tasers, yes?

*pokes his head in for a moment, seeing nothing but destruction being cleaned, sighs* Guess someone beat me to the punch line... Damn.

*sits down in the chair, attending to his cut on his cheek before glancing over and glances at Joesph Kerr with a bit of a glare* Yeah. Another supervillan beat you for wrecking the place.

*winces before stitching the cut closed and places a bandage over his cheek before heading back to the broken window and starts attempting to replace it*

*sucks on his cheek for a moment then shrugs* I guess I'll just have to come back once repairs are done. Wouldn't want to seem like I was trying to make another look better...

Back
Top Bottom