Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

The one with the DNA Helix sword and the white hair?

Fierce Deity Link or somethin isn't it?

Reminds me of that LoZ story I wrote aaaaaages ago. Something with Dark Link. I have no idea why that came up.

I think it was more just the subject of Zelda reminded me of it..eh, either way

Okay, okay,...that was the WORST possible entrance ever,...but I was bored, okay.... :roll:

I would say so. What the hell was that about. That slap wasn't directed tword me was it? Because that would be uncool. Very uncool.

OH, lol, not at all. Me and Luna are close friends. I was doing for our later amusement, lol.
Edit: but... I appreciate your honesty. :mrgreen:

_Z3r0_ said:
OH, lol, not at all. Me and Luna are close friends. I was doing for our later amusement, lol.
Oh ok, because that was one of the biggest WTF moments for me. Kinda caught me off guard.

Lol, well no,... and I fixed it. -points at earlier post-

Although,...it's a shame that it wasn't meant for you, I would have liked to be the cause of one of your 'WTF' moments.... ^^ ......jk.

DJBayview said:
Kaios said:
Ah, thats understandable. I want to cosplay Shadow Link this year.

-sits on kai's head with a master-sword dildo-
kai's link-boner is showing again.

Oi!!! Thats MY master sword give it back!!!! *Attempts to grab it*

DJBayview said:
easy homo, I'll give you your dildo back.
-gives-

what was the original purpose of this topic?

I have no idea what this topic is about but I came here because there was talk of Zelda games and well I am the Zelda master!

Kaios said:
I have no idea what this topic is about but I came here because there was talk of Zelda games and well I am the Zelda master!
This I will admit to.
I know of NOBODY who has mastered Zelda the way you have.

DJBayview said:
Kaios said:
This I will admit to.
I know of NOBODY who has mastered Zelda the way you have.
That is because those are my favorite games. Duh. Just like you know pretty much everything about Diablo and shizzits.

olord, I can't wait for Diablo 3!!!

and when it comes out I'll actually have the money to make a bitchin new computer.

what are you doing this week? I should be able to borrow my parents truck to drive around, we should gather the guys and hangout for a while someday.

DJBayview said:
olord, I can't wait for Diablo 3!!!

and when it comes out I'll actually have the money to make a bitchin new computer.

what are you doing this week? I should be able to borrow my parents truck to drive around, we should gather the guys and hangout for a while someday.

That would be cool! I can't wait for it either! I will actually have a job to upgrade my computer even more and then I will have one BITCHING gaming maching! Though one of the things that I REALLY NEED to buy is a better wireless reciever card.

DJBayview said:
eww... I really don't like wireless, my mom's laptop has an internal wireless receiver and it's a bit laggy.

Well I kinda need it right now. My parents keep their router in their room and it would take a LONG cord if I would to be hard lined to it.

DJBayview said:
ahhh.... that's true. it'd probably be cheaper to get a wireless receiver than get a cord that long anyway.

Yeah no kidding. Besides my spiffy new case is still too good for the computer that I have now. I still need to upgrade. I still don't have enough ram processing speed that I desire. I want a system that rivals my dad.....And that makes Trygon Cream his pants.

Back
Top Bottom