Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf's Mate For Life [Zero_Raider1 and Rainbolic Disease]

"The alpha female is chosen by the alpha male when he chooses a mate. So long as you stay within the camp, everyone will obey your command, so long as it doesn't involve escaping. They are also to protect you with their lives if they must." When she spoke of offsprings, he sat up and looked towards her. "Don't you find it strange that wolves like me exist? We can speak in human tongues as well as our own. We can stand on two legs and skin hides off our prey, as well as cook the meat afterwards, though some of us preffer it raw and bloody." He got up and walked over to her, placing a hand next to her head on the wall. "We have human ancesters, so yes, it is very possible to create pups with you. Although the results may vary, since we haven't used a human mate in so long."

She nodded slowly, it wasn't familar to her but she understood the concept and it was becoming clear she would have to accept it. When he looked at her she looked away, trying to focus on something other the wolf. It did reregister in her mind the unbelieveable difference between these wolves and the normal wolves she knew about. "So a long history of humans sleeping with wolves is how you came to be then?" She flinched when he moved in, staring the wolf down as he explained it to her.

Holding her stomach, she lightly clawed at the lump that lingered and sighed. "If I do get pregnant, how long will the pregnancy last?" She questioned, not liking the fact of getting pregnant in the first place. She was only seventeen afterall.

"I can't say. There are still the obvious differences in us. My kind usually give birth to a litter of 3 or 4 pups in 6 months. I know humans usually give birth to only one in about 9 months, so I'm not sure how things will turn out." Kratos sighed and turned away. "It's risky, but I'm willing to try anything to keep my clan alive." He said finally before going to lay down again, hopefully to sleep this time.

She defiantly couldn't give birth to four kids at one time, she couldn't imagine giving birth to one. Twins were a possiblity but hell, there was no way to know. There still was the hope her family would find her but that was gradually chipping away the longer she sat there. Makalia decided against moving from that spot, watching the wolf lay down she snuggled under the pelt. It didn't take long before the pelt didn't do much to keep her warm, she stood and staggered to the wolf. Sitting down beside the beast she scooted as close as possible, being his mate this should be allowed right. She laid her head on his side and used the belt as a blanket.

Next morning Kratos was strecthed out on his side on the pelt, Makalia sleeping against his chest for warmth. Kratos began to stir slowly, waking up with a rather loud yawn. After a good stretch he nudged Makalia lightly to wake her. "It's morning, wake up."

The young women groaned and used her hand blindly to shoo away his efforts. "Five more minutes..." She grumbled turning over before her head slid off and hit the pelt, it registered again that she wasn't with her parents. She sat up and sighed, trying to fix her hair and open her eyes fully. "I have to use the restroom." She sighed, using his body to pick herself up onto her feet.

He was starting to have difficulty understanding the terms she was using. "So long as you don't go in here. Follow me." He took her small hands into his large, furry hands and lead her outside and a few paces from the dens. "Go anywhere you feel comfortable with, and don't run off."

She still walked a little awkwardly as the wolf led her out of the cave. She blinked at the sunlight and turned to the wolf "fine. Just go away, I'm not going while you watch." She shooed at him and pulled her hand away, moving away to find a decent sized bush to hide behide.

He growled softly and turned his head the other way. He had already seen her naked, why would this be any different. He sat down and waited impatiently for her to finish.

She glanced at the wolf then hid behind the bush, having a hard time to pee knowing he was still there and she was in the open. Stuck wiping herself with a leaf, something she and her friends would have laughed about had it happened to someone else. Makalia shifted, making the bush rustle a couple of times before she stood and took a moment to examine the scenery. Surely they couldn't be that well hidden, but she was still too sore to try and make a run especially agaisnt a wolf like him. She wrapped her arms around herself and proceeded back towards the large wolf "what is there to eat around here?"

"Eat?" The only thing his clan ate was raw meat. No one knew a thing about cooking. It was unnecessary. "We have meat taken from prey around the area. We don't cook it though. We don't need too." He grumbled to himself miserably. His mate wouldn't last long if she couldn't be fed.

She frowned but it wasn't all that surprising considering who she was dealing with. Raw, unclean flesh from some poor animal. Great. Now if only she had a lighter, even more so her clothes. She could only image the horror her parents were going through finding only her clothings. "Why not raid some campsites or something?" She huffed, then realized that she was thinking of bears not wolves. The likeliness of that happening was slim so she took the time to gather fallen branches on her way back to the den. "I guess I'll cook then."

"There's no pride in stealing from other's." He Retorted as she emerged from the bush with sticks. He shrugged and lead her back to camp, making sure she followed. "If you require anything I or anyone in the clan will provide it for you."

Back
Top Bottom