Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf's Mate For Life [Zero_Raider1 and Rainbolic Disease]

Rainbolic Disease

Super-Earth
She stepped carefully through the brush towel over her arm, her parents' still echoing the warning not to wander off too far.
This surely beat the RV park beside the lake, sure there wasn't much danger there but it couldn't be considered camping just a trailer park with a veiw. High amongst the mountains were the lush trees, miles from the road that would take them back to town with nothing but backpacks and tents. This was camping. Makalia eased over a protruding boulder, and finally in veiw was the clearwater spring. She chuckled softly to herself, shivering at the sight of the rippling water as she looked back to the distance. Okay so it was a little further from the site than she thought but her parents would have to get over it. Their hike left her smelly and sweaty so the water looked welcoming with no signs of life in there waiting to get her. Slowly she removed her socks and shoes, then unzipped her jeans and guided them down and off. One more glance around and she proceeded to skin off the warming layers of clothes before stepping into the water naked. Gasping quietly to herself as the cold water hit but soon settled, sinking to her shoulders and planting her knees on the rocky sand bottom. Makalia gently stroked her goosebumped skin, long blonde hair tied up as she soaked. She wasn't much of a wilderness girl but often went to the lake with her friends, hell this was was far cleaner and lacked the risk of stepping on a fishing hook.
[Sorry Writers block]

((Looks fine, could seperate some of it into paragraphs though x3 ))

Kratos prowled through the forest slowly, looking around and sniffing occasionally in search of some one. His clan was on the verge of extinction due to heavy losses in a clan war that killed off most of the females in his clan. So to remedy this, the strongest males in the clan still alive at the time were sent to find or steal females wherever the could be found, whether that female belonged to another clan or feral.

As Kratos's search continued, the scent of a female crossed his nose. He eagerly followed the scent slowly to the lake, where he spied a human female bathing nude in the water. Humans were sometimes an odd choice for mates, but were acceptable candidates. This time was no exception.

He kept himself hidden, waiting a long time until the girl climbed back out of the lake before slowly stalking his way up behind her and lunged, catching the girl's arms and knocking her down on the ground. "A strong scent wafts about you. You will do nicely." He growled into the girl's ear.

((Hope I'm not going to fast.))

Once the wrinkling began she pulled herself up and out of the water. Yet again scanning her surrounding area to make sure she was alone before dabbing herself dry. A twig snapped and the young women soon found herself on the ground, something furry ontop of her. "Ow! What the hel-" She listened and looked back at the large black furry beast, letting out a terrified shriek.

The young women trembled beneath the attacker and began jerking against his hold. "Get off! Help!" She screamed kicking at who she assumed was some sort of mountain man dressed in a wolf's pelt. Unable to get the greatest look at him as she squirmed but it only tired her. Not to mention she was naked and scratching herself on the pin needles, branches and rocks on the ground.

(Not at all ^^)

((Alright then))

Keeping her restrained was easy for him. He poked his nose into the back of her neck and sniffed, slowly moving down her nude body while sniffing her more. He even went as far as poking his nose into her pussy lightly to sniff. "Your scent is very strong. You'll be a perfect mate." He bit her neck softly, marking her as his before getting up and picking her up in his arms, holding her securely so she couldn't escape as he began to head back to his den.

Makalia stiffened staring off in the direction her camp would be, if there was a God her parents come through the trees to the rescue. Shivering like mad beneath a cool wet nose she readied her throat for another scream, opening her mouth she could only produce a deep gasp. Blood rushed to her face as he poked his nose into her crotch "stop!" she shrieked and kicked at the beast. "What do you want?! Please let me go..." She breathed clawing at the ground with her free hand to try and move away.

"No.." She pressed her face into the dirt as he bit her neck, she truly feared for her life as the jaws that wrapped around her nape felt like nothing any human would have. Flinching the young women froze as she was heaved up into large arms, her towel dangling beneath her arm. She opened her eyes to catch a full few of the man who wasn't a man at all. The head and body of a wolf but the posture and voice of a man, it was something out of a horror film she jerked and looked back towards camp and screamed for help. The trees absorbed her cries as she was taken further into the thickness of trees "Where are you taking me?" She demanded.

Kratos ignored the girl's demands and continued to rush through the forest. Eventually he came to a stop once he reached the den. He took in the scent of home with a deep breath before moving forward, this time walking rather then running.

There we're wolf men all around them, and very few wolf women as well. Kratos and his clan exchange growls and barks with each other before Kratos carried the girl into his personal den. It was a cave with pelts laying all over the cave, from the floor to the ceiling. The was no furniture, not even a bed to sleep in, however Kratos had no need of such things, as the pelts provided plenty of comfort for him.

He set the girl down on the largest of the floor pelts and positioned himself on top of her. "What's your name, human?" He asked rather politely.

After a while of silence she gave up, pressing against him in fear of falling as they shot through the forest. Makalia turned her eyes on their destination, nerves struck first but the moment they entered she grew embarrassed. If it wasn't bad enough being naked in the arms of a beast, now infront of many other growling wolves.

She gripped the towel around herself once laid down on the furry pelt beneath her. Staring up at the wolf she couldn't manage a very long glare let alone keep her nerves from taking over. "Makalia." She shifted securing her towel before proping herself up on her elbows. "What do you want with me? You couldn't have at least grabbed my clothes?"

"Makalia then. My name is Kratos." Kratos to another sniff at Makalia's body, her scent nearly driving him mad with lust. "You won't need clothes. I brought you here to be my mate. Our clan is short on women and children." He bit her towel and pulled it away from her body, leaving her completely exposed to him and helpless to do anything about it. Again he sniffed her body, his cock starting to get hard now.

Kratos licked the girl's body in many places, like her neck, breasts, stomach, even her legs. "You smell and taste ripe. I have no doubt you'll produce healthy pups for the clan." He took his cock, not yet fully erect, and pushed it into the girl's pussy, sliding it in slowly at first before giving it a big push and ripping her hymen with ease. He paused then, letting his cock reach maximum erection inside her while allowing the pain to die down within her. After a few minutes he began to thrust.

She didn't need to go into the definition of Mate after hearing his clan's trouble. She shook her head no at Kratos, hitting the soft pelt after the towel was taken away from her. Taking hold of his strong furry shoulders, she attempted to shove him off as he licked her. Causing her body to shudder heavily under the large moist serpent "no... stop!" Makalia shrieked, growing stiff as his heavy cock eased into her tight sex.

She gasped a painful cry, squirming beneath the thick beast as the burning slowly began fade."Stop! Please! it... it hurts!" The young human gripped the large pelt as the wolf started to thrust into her soft pussy. Groaning beneath her bit lip, she clenched her eyes shut and cried out again.

Of course he wouldn't stop. In his clan, might had right. If Makalia wasn't strong enough to force Kratos off of her, then Kratos would continue doing whatever he willed with her. He continued to plunge his huge cock into her young pussy over and over again, huffing as pleasure began to take his body.

Makalia moaned loudly, arching her back off the furry belt causing the wolf's hair to lightly tickle her torso. Her clenched his heavy shaft inside unable to resist the powerful thrusts that stretched her pussy to their limits. She panted and moaned against everytime the thick flesh sank inside her. She didn't have the strengh to throw him off, unable to even manage another scream for him to stop. Noises of pleasure began to spill out of her as her pussy grew wet, her knuckles white from gripping the pelt so hard. Her knees pinching his sides, her belly tightening to the sensation filling it. The young women's breathing came out in short, beautiful gasps as she neared the point of cumming.

Kratos found it easier to thrust now that Makalia had finally stopped struggling. In response he began to ram his thick shaft harder and faster into the girl's pussy, increasing the amount of pleasure both of them were experiencing greatly. Kratos eventually let out a loud howl as he finally came. His cock poured a massive load inside of Makalia's womb, so much that her womb expanded a little. He pulled out once he was done, leaving her pussy stretched so far apart that you could see into it without obstruction. Extra semen spilled out of her pussy and soaked the pelt she was laying on

Her scream echoed off the pelt covered walls, her toes curled and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. B
Moaning heavily as she came for the first time, dribbling her own juices against the monsterous cock. The startling howl warned her seconds before his hot cum filled her, the women's flat torso showing a tiny lump from the excess amount of cum. She shuddered and panted beneath the wolf, shaking her head against the feeling of his fluid leaking out. Makalia's legs were numb as they laid wide open, escape hell even getting up on her own was impossible. Beads of sweat rolled off her rising and falling breasts, nearly torn in half by the wolf the pleasure high wore off slowly and soreness took it's place.

Kratos slowly fell upon the pelt next the her, feeling just as exhausted as Makalia. "You are not to leave the den." He huffed, turning his towards hers to make sure she was listening. "You belong to me. If you try to escape, I will find you and bring you back. No one is this clan is allowed to touch you either." He let out a heavy breath before slowly drifting off to sleep, to tired to stay awake anymore.

A breath left her body shaking a little, her heart slowed gradually. She turned her head to look at the large wolf, shaking her head weakly against the other's demand. "I don't belong to you Kratos." As good as it felt near the end it has left her unable to move an inch and not only that her virginity was stolen by an animal. A fear was set aside after seeing always those male wolves before, she wouldn't be sent around like a toy. She watched the wolf fall asleep beside her, the odd monster reminded her of the old wolfman movies. She inched her hand over to feel at the wolf's fur but withdrew quickly and managed with alot of effort to roll onto her side. Disgusted by the feeling of the cool semen leaking down her legs was enough to make her gag, she closed her eyes and played several of ideas in her head to escape. Finally falling asleep when she considered one, now if only she could regain the feeling in her legs.

((Writer's block >_o ))

Kratos let off a yawn and shifted around a bit, his large, furry body brushing against Makalia's body. He was very warm, and his fur had a nice texture that felt as if he bathed regularly. Despite what she thought of him, he wasn't all too different from her. Things like sex tired him out just as easily for any one else. He also had rules that he and the clan followed in faith or risked persecution. Whether Makalia was interested in this was up to her.

(It happens ^^)
She awoke some time later, fear rolling in as she felt a heavy ball of fur beside her. Then she remembered what had gone on, she groaned as she tried to shift. Embarrassed as hell seeing as her pussy was hanging out there for anyone to see, not to mention the nasty sticky feel of the monster's cum. The young women rolled herself over and picked herself up on her knees, wincing from pain and the numbness in her legs as she caught a shaky footing. She wiped at her tear stained cheeks and scooped up her towel to cover herself, she struggled to stay quiet as the beast slept and used the wall to balance her.

Kratos shifted in his sleep, trying to get comfy again now that Makalia had gotten up. It didn't take long for his shifting around to wake him up and notice that she was trying feebily to escape. "Really now, must you push yourself so hard?" He grumbled before rising to his feet and moving in front of her. "How far do you expect to go in your condition? I bet it hurts to walk right now, doesn't it?"

"To get away from this place,... yes." She huffed painfully, looking up at the large wolf as he blocked her way out. She sighed and leaned against the wall fully as her legs began to wobble a bit " like hell it does..." She admitted and held the towel tight around herself "at least outside, my parents are looking for me I know." She huffed, staying against the wall waiting for the wolf to move or do something. "Move Kratos... I have to go home."

"I can't let you do that." He didn't budge an inch from his spot despite her request. "I own you now. Ask any one in the clan. The only way your getting away is if by some miracle you manage to outrun me on those scrawny legs of yours." He moved forward and pulled Makalia against his body. "You might as well forget about them. There is no way I'll let you return to them willingly."

"Shows how much they know, I can't stay in here forever you know." She huffed looking down at her trembling legs, she couldn't deny outrunning a wolf barefooted in the woods was impossible. "They're going to send search crews..." She muttered pushing away from the furry beast "you're going to have to let me outside sooner or later. I can't stay back here for you to just jump on."

"They can try. Nobody will find this place unless they've been here before." He grabbed her shoulder firmly as she tried to push away. "You're going to be here for a very long time, so you might as well get use to it." He caressed the small mark on her throat a bit before starting to head back to bed. "I would like it if you just went along with it. I may hurt you if you try to resist."

"You don't know that." She muttered, pausing and holding still as he held her shoulder. Blowing long blond hairs from her face, she glared at the wolf and turned her attention away. "It would be nice if I could have some clothes so I don't freeze in this place." She huffed, glancing back at the exit before following him back to the pile of pelts slowly. "Whats going to happen to me?" Makalia inquired sitting down and avoiding the dried cum spot on the pelt.

He let off a huff when she mentioned clothes. "You're welcome to make your own out of any of the pelts around here." He laid down on the bed pelt again and let out a tired yawn. When she came over and asked him about herself, he replied. "You could say you just became alpha female of this clan. You have just about as much authority as I do, but you still have to listen to me. Anyway...I told you before, we are attempting to repopulate the clan, and since we lack females of our own to do so, we needed to go find others instead. So to put it simply...you are going to give birth to this clan's offspring."

"I was thinking more the ones left at the spring." She sighed but examined the pelts, if this did turn out she could make herself some. Glancing in the other's direction "just like that huh? So I wont get attacked by the other wolves if I decide to walk around this place?" She held her stomach and shook her head " it won't work. Even if I did get pregnant.." She winced the moment that word left her lips "...what kind of offspring would you get? I'm human after all and you're... well I not sure." She said pulling a pelt from the wall to wrap around herself for some warmth, if there was a God then she won't get pregnant with furry mutant babies.

Back
Top Bottom