Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

capt trance xx the traviling gaurdian xx Covert Revulsion

"Oh.. just an adventurous story... " she mentioned as she lifted it for him to see. Annaliese smiled slightly as she moved through the shop, grabbing her candle before she motioned Marcus to follow her to her room. Her parents were least likely to walk into her room then the main part of the shop.

Marcus followed her, into what seemed like, her room. He got more nervous now, wondering why she brought him into her room. "So ... is this your room?" he asked her, as she shut the door behind her.

"Yes," she replied, placing the candle down as she lit another. "I would've preferred conversing at the shop... but I fear my parents would hear us speaking so..." her voice trailed a bit. She felt quite nervous for some reason, perhaps because of the slight tension? "Well... you are visiting this town then?"

He tensed up when she answered, then when she gave the reason, tensed up more. She had parents, which means she was young. Yea sure being 19 is young too. But how young was she exactly? "Yea i go from town to town, and make some money. Do you mind me asking your age?" he asked, lookint up and down at her again. She was beautiful, so she coudnt be too young, can she?

She arched a brow at his question. "I am eighteen..." she informed, smiling slightly at him. Annaliese sat by the window, looking outside as she fumbled with her hands a bit, feeling rather nervous. The fact that she lived with her parents wasn't a big deal, all girls unless otherwise, lived with their parents until they were married. Which explained that Annaliese wasn't married.

Marcus gave off a sigh of relief. She was at least, old enough to make her desions. He looked back at her, and said, "Are you ok?" She seemed nervous, like he was. And she was living with parents, so that means so is also single. Or at least unmarried. He wasnt good at the romance part anyways. If she did like him, it would be the first girl. He decided to try to break the tension, by sitting next to her on the bed.

Annaliese gazed at the floor before she slowly looked up at Marcus when he sat next to her. She hesitated, biting her lower lip, she wanted to tell him, confess that she wanted him to take her with him. She wished to finally leave this town, to experience what she always read in books. Annaliese looked up at him as she turned to face him, her hand resting on his. "I wish to ask of something from you Marcus... may you take me with you during your travels?" she asked.

Marcus was astonished by what she asked. "Umm ... im not to sure if you really want that .." he said, not sure of how to exsplain his dragon side to her, and not sure on what he would do with her along with his travels. he would have to train her, make sure she is not afraid of bloodshed. He would also think about her parents as well ... he wasnt so sure about this. "What about your parents?"

Annaliese hesitated as she bit her lower lip before speaking. "I can try and convince them... but please... I want to see the world outside of this village," she insisted, leaning slightly closer to him as she gazed into his eyes. "I promise to do anything for you," she insisted, desperate.

He sat there for a bit, and looked at her. "Can you handle bloodshed, and weild a sword? If you can do that, then maybe ill consider bringing you along with me. These jorneys are not as good as you think they are in the books. These are very dangerous. And i wont be able to protect you all the time."

She hesitated, gazing at him intently before she nodded slowly. "I believe I can handle bloodshed... I watched only a bit of swords training, but I have never really had the chance at wielding one," she insisted. "But I am willing to learn," Anna insisted.

Marcus nodded, then said, "The sword is not for everyone, so ill get an axe, a spear, and a bow so you know which one is right for you. But swords are always more comfortable to alot of people. I will warn you one thing. If I feel like you cant hadle my life, I will bring you stright back here. is that understood?"

She nodded, listening to him carefully. She was determined to prove to him that she could handle his life, that she wasn't afraid. But what if she couldn't? What if he brought her back here? 'He won't,' thought Annaliese. "Alright," Annaliese agreed with a nod.

After that, Marcus didnt know what to do. He didnt know what to say, or how to act. He was just business like, with her, but now it went back to friendship, which was odd. He didnt know what to make of her, besides she was kind-hearted. And you cnt be kind-hearted on his life. He has seen the worse back stabs in life. When they sat there, he decided to break the silence, and ask, "So why do you fine my eyes attractive?" The one thing that has been bugging him.

She felt her cheeks feel red hot at what he brought up, the fact that she thought his eyes were attractive. Annaliese gazed into his eyes, before clearing her throat, "Well... there color is beautiful... reminds me of an amber stone," she insisted, gently touching the side of his face, tilting his head to get a better view of his eyes, "No... no... they're golden... much like the sun."

He blushed at the comment, and then blushed harder after he felt her touch him, and then even harder, after she mad the second comment. He got up and looked away, and looked at the ground, wondering if she knew what a monster he really was. "Do you even know where these eyes come from? Or what type of a monster people call me?" he asked. He might as well let her know that he was going to be travling with the infamous dragon morph. There was no hiding it now.

She looked at him, her expression softening despite his rather harsh words. Her hand slowly dropped itself from his cheek as she gazed at him in wonder. "You surely don't look like a monster... " Annaliese insisted, part of her wondering about him. What was he exactly? Part of her feared and wondered what exactly was it that he was, that he hadn't told her. But regardless, that wouldn't change her thoughts of him.

Marcus didnt answer for a while, and said, "if you want to see, it will be tomarrow, after i get done on the first mission. Ill come to your shop, and walk you out to where we meet the other day. Ill go on my first mission, before the sun rises, and I should get done about an hour before the sun rises. Just to let you know of the time." He paused, then looked back at her, "Is there anything else you would like to talk about, and or say to me?

She nodded, agreeing to those terms. It excited her at the idea of seeing him in a form she has never seen anyone take... Annaliese gazed at him before she silently shook her head. "Well... no, not exactly. You should be getting some sleep if you're waking up early tomorrow though," she softly suggested, feeling rather tired herself.

he smiled down at her, and walked up to her to give her a kiss on the forhead. "ok i will. you sleep well too. im going ot be here for about a week, and then we are going to go, if you can convince your parents." he said, and looked out the window one last time. "you need anything, give me a shout."

She smiled brightly at him, and nodded in reply. "Alright," Annaliese whispered. She moved towards her bed, excited at the fact she may be leaving off to finally venture out to foreign lands... She wasn't all to sure her parents would be pleased or they would allow her... just maybe.

Marcus smiled, and left her room, wondering on what it would be like with a compainion along the roads with him. After he turned into the tavern, it wasnt long untill the sun finally rose above the hills and trees, of the small town he was in. He woke up, got his armour on, with his sword on his belt, his axe on his back, and his golden eyes sharp. After he found that his eyes were working as fast and fine as he liked, we walked out, and to the town's front entrance. That is when he remebered that he promised to show his other half to Annaliese. He walked through the forest, into the clearing that he meet her last afternoon. He sat on the rock, and meditated. Meditating was the best way to get "in touch" with his other self.

Annaliese had fell asleep, and decided the following morning to tell her parents of her decision to go off traveling. To her disdain, they weren't the least bit please. "Do you even know this man?" "How could you want to travel with him and not know a single thing about him?" All these questions were demanded, and Annaliese merely rushed out of the home, pack in hand as she trudged towards the forest, earnestly searching for Marcus. She spotted him where they had last met, meditating quietly, in hopes of not disturbing him, she tiptoed over to him, and waited till he took notice or was finished.

Marcus took a big breath, and exhaled. "You may come in, Anna. This is one way to control my "other half". you wanted to see that right?" he said, and when he finished, he opened his eyes and looked at hers. His golden eyes brighter then normal, and very thin like a cats. "Do not be afriad, for, i am still myself. How did talking to your parents go anyways?" he asked, as he observed her belongings in her hands.

She approached him once he reassured that it was alright. Annaliese shifted the pack in her hands, glancing to the side a bit as she noticed the change in his eyes, which she still found lovely. She parted her lips when he mentioned how the talk with her parents had gone. "They weren't pleased at the fact that I was leaving off with a stranger... I told them I was going off to collect herbs..." she informed him on her lie. "They didn't want me to leave at all, they don't understand that I'm old enough to take care of myself," she insisted.

Back
Top Bottom