Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

capt trance xx the traviling gaurdian xx Covert Revulsion

capt trance

Super-Earth
Marcus was traviling from town to town, as a one man mercenary, trying to make a few gold, and a good living. everyone feared him, mostly becuase of who he was. he was a dragon morph. a person that could turn into a dragon. and if that wasnt scary enough, his ears were inside his head like a reptiles' was, and had golden eyes. noone liked him, just used his service. he was always kind and polite, but people just bowed to him whitch he didnt like. he was going through the grassy hills looking at the beautiful sky, and with a light breeze, it would be perfect flying weather.

Annaliese stifled a soft sigh as worked diligently within her parent's shop. It was an apothecary, wise in the arts of natural medicines and herbs, which she began to learn herself as well. She was a young woman of nineteen, her hair long, and dark brown and loosely curled, reaching just at her shoulder blades, she had a creamy and smooth complexion. She stood at a decent height, her hues a hazel color. She stood at a decent height. She had a calm demeanor, which can sometimes have her temper triggered and flare. She had to leave out towards the forest, and find a certain wild herb. With a basket at hand, she made her way towards the fields.

marcus decided to change into his dragon fourm, whitch looked like a silver dragon, with a spiked tail, and that was all. he body didnt look offensive, but it was very offensive when he was ready to fight. he flew around lazingly, anyone that saw him knew he was relaxing. he looked at the ground and saw that there was a beautiful girl walking through the plans. he might fly down and say hi to her later.

She spotted a shadow flying over head, and quickly looked up. It amazed her to see a dragon, being that she hasn't ever really seen one, merely heard of them. Annaliese's mouth gaped open in amazement just as she walked into the forest. She reluctantly walked into it, passing through a line of tree before reaching a clearing. The sight of the dragon remained fresh in her mind.

Marcus flew down into the forest, and went back into human fourm, and walked the forest to try to find her. he activated his heat seeking eyes to find her through the dense forest. when he found a heat signal the took form of a human, he went to follow it, and when he got near her, he de-activated it, and went into the clearing. "heallo there."

She had been bending over, picking and placing herbs in her basket. Annaliese was humming to herself casually, until she heard a voice. She turned to face whoever, and found it to be a young man. "Hello, sir," she replied, a bit warily. "Do you go about picking for herbs?" she inquired lightly, lifting up a leaf.

"sometimes, yes. i actully need some healing herbs, im running out of mine." he said, picking up a herb next to her. "what herbs do you need?" he asked, as his eyes travled her body length, taking in her beauty.

She smiled slightly at him, before going back to picking. "Just needing to restock on some... such as alfalfa, burdock..." she mentioned, her voice trailing a bit. "What might your name be?" she questioned curiously.

he looked back at her, wondering if she could trust her, and said, "Marcus. i travle from town to town." he said, and coontinued to get some adder's grass. how about your name?

"Annaliese," she informed, "Pleasure to meet you Marcus," she insisted. Annaliese eventually filled up her basket to a decent amount that it almost overflowed. She brushed back a stray lock of hair, sighing softly as she kept the basket in her arms. "Well, I do need to get back... it was nice to meet you Marcus," she insisted, gazing t him with a smile.

he looked at her and smiled back. her smile was gorgeous. "nice to meet you. do you need help back to town?" he offered, then wondered something. why wasnt she afraid of his apperance? he weird golden eyes, with no ears, becuase they were inside his head, was this the first person not to pass judgement on him?

"Oh... that's kind of you," she insisted, smiling lightly at him. Annaliese admired his lovely eyes completely, "if you don't mind, of course...," she insisted, nodding lightly.

marcus smiled. "of course i dont mind helping a lady out." he said, and picked up her basket for her, and asked, "whitch way to town?"

"This way," she insisted, leading the way. They began to walk, through the fields, the town clearly in sight. Annaliese turned to face Marcus slightly, smiling, "You have lovely eyes," she complimented.

Marcus stopped, in complete amazement, and said, "really? you think so?" he said, and now was begining to think he liked her, just simply because of how nice she was. he wondered if she even knew who he was. and noone really had gold eyes like he did so why was she complentmening on something someone should be afriad of? marcus was more confused then ever now, and out of all the situations he has been in, this was the hardest to figure out.

They then arrived towards the outskirts of the city, where the apothecary shop was situated. She reached the door, turning to Marcus with a faint smile. "Well, thank you very much for helping me," she insisted, smiling lightly. She took the basket before smiling at him once more, "Perhaps I may see you soon," she suggested, moving slowly into the doorway a bit.

marcus, never exsperiened to love b4, was confused on what to do, and how to do. he kinda just sat there, and asked, "do you want me to come by sometime?" his head was swiming with things he has ever done before, and now he was thinking about different types of things that he probaly shouldnt do, or even think about.

[Do you mind not using chatspeak? And capitalizing your letters too...]

She arched a brow, susprised by what he was offering. She saw no harm in him visiting thuse smiled and nodded. "Oh but of course you can... I do get lonely in the shop," she mentioned, shifting her hold on the basket.

[sorry ... it was late at night when i posted, so i must have not caught it ... and yea ill cap. i useually dont but if you request it i will.]

Marcus smiled, thinking that was the right move to make in this situation. "Ok I'll come by tonight, so your not so lonly. Sound good?" he asked, now going with his gut feeling on this. He wondered what they would do, if he did go over. But before he worried about that, he had to go check out some mercenary jobs, in this town. He planned on staying a while to see her.

[S'okay. ^^]

She felt rather ecstatic at the idea he would be visiting tonight. But it pleased her none the less. "Yes, it sounds very good. I shall wait for you tonight then," she insisted. She pondered what they might chose to do... since she doubted her parents would wish for her to have a young man in their house that was practically a stranger. But she didn't worry, and nodded, bidding him farewell until tonight, so she headed inside to work.

Marcus nodded to her, and left on his way. He couldnt believe what he had done, and stil didnt understand anything fully. It was like his body acted on its on instinct. Marcus shook the idea from his head now, and tried focusing on the thing ahead now. Missions in the area. If things went well, he would want to stay here and be with her. And if things dont, he just complete's the missions, stay alittle longer then usual, then goes about on his own way. Marcus found the sheriff's office, and went in, for any missionary missions.

For the rest of the day, she attended to separating the herbs into the appropriate jars while her parents tended to a few customers. Annaliese hummed to her, clearly pleased today while she worked. She would patiently wait at night, until he visited. Thus, night slowly fell, and the shop was closed, by then her parents slept while Annaliese remained awake. She was in her nightgown, appearing ready to sleep. She kept a candle on to see as the read a small book quietly.

Marcus got a few missions for him from the sheriff's office, went to the tavern, got a bed for the week, and did some reconnaissance on two of his missions. And they were harder then he thought. By the looks of it, he was gonna need all of his skill, potions, and even possiably his dragon-self. He was afraid to scare Annaliese away with his dragon fourm. So he would have to be carful around these parts. For the rest of the day, however, he just floted in the air, relaxing, watching the sun starting to flot downwards, into the horizon. When one-forth of the sun was still up, he went into the woods and morphed after he checked noone was around. He walked through the forest, and onto the path to the village. By the time he got to the Village, the sun was already gone, and the moon was up, in its cresent fourm. He saw the shop where he walked the girl too, and went to it, and gave it a small tap, to see if she'd answer.

Annaliese had patiently waited all night for Marcus' arrival. She had made sure her parents were asleep, and wouldn't notice the arrival of a friend of hers. So she waited patiently, occupying herself with an array of recreational things in the meantime, which weren't many things. Annaliese remained in the shop, humming softly to herself until she heard the tap. She quickly moved to open the door, quietly unlocking it before seeing Marcus. She smiled lightly at him, greeting him with a low hello before she moved away from the door to let him in.

Marcus said, in equal lowness of his voice, "hello." and walked in. he notcied that she was in a night gown, but he was still fully clothed, in day clothes. He left his armor in his room, so his body build was more shown. he was kinda buffed, and with scars up his arms, from when he get cut. he looked around the drk shop, with one candle up, and a book next to it. "what were you reading?" he asked, as he looked back at her.

Back
Top Bottom