Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. Touch Me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Super-Earth
Table Of Contents
-Table Of Contents/Highest Cravings
-Rules And Keys
-Roleplay Ideas
-Rabbit Hole
-Plot Explanation
-Character Reference

Red Title= Number One Highest Craving(s)

Current Highest Cravings

Original

Nikki Sixx/OC
Always been a fan of the band Motley Crue, Allyson quickly buys tickets to Cruefest. When she gets there, she finds her tickets won a free backstage pass. After the show she retreats back there and joins the band in the back room. After shooting up a bit of heroin the group returns to the hotel they are staying in. In the hall, they split. Tommy and Nikki slipped into their room with Allyson and Vince and Mick went to their own. Allyson joined Nikki and Tom for the night, enjoying themselves until the morning. When they woke up, all three were stripped, Allyson slept between the two and soon, they had to board a plane. Packing quickly, Allyson found that she was being dragged along. Why? Nikki planned on using her as his personal prostitute.
Would Include
Double Penetration
Gang Bang In A Way
Rough Sex
Bondage
Sex Toys
Strippers
Erotic Clothes
Strip Shows
Lap Dances
Etc.

Drug Dealers Daughter/ Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee[/b]
(I'll be playing as Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee in this one)
Nikki is a drug addict, and has been for several months. With his addiction, he enjoys the life as a spoiled rock star and after a concert, he calls his dealer deliver him several grams of cocaine and heroine. When the phone is answered, he finds that his dealer is out of town, and has left his 19 year old daughter in charge of his business. Wanting the drug more then anything, he has the young woman deliver it. When she arrives, he finds she's not only amazingly attractive, she's also an addict herself. He invites her to stay with the band and snort. She agrees and one thing leads to anouther. The young woman wakes up to find herself naked between Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee.
Would Include
Double Penetration
Gang Bang In A Way
Rough Sex
Bondage
Sex Toys
Strippers
Drug Use
Etc.

Rules And Keys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules
1: I will play females, males, hermaphrodites

2: I will attempt to be both submissive and dominate.

3: I prefer role-plays through Private Messaging.

4: If I vanish during the middle of a role-play, it means I was swamped with work and classes. If it takes me too long to recover, the current role-plays will be dropped as I will have lost all knowledge and interest in them. I am sorry. I will be sure to let you know if this happens.

5:Understand I am a female and have no issues with role-playing males. If you are uncomfortable with a female role-playing as a male then I understand but do not send me a message on roles that I have marked I will be playing male roles to ask if you can...

6: Be sure to check what role I am playing.

7: Be sure to check what role-plays I am in the mood to do. They have been separated. Do not message me about role-plays under what I'm not in the mood for.

8: I like pure smut, or a plotted role-play, if you want to do a one night stand like role-play I'm always up for it.

9: Please be sure to check the mood I am in for all the role-plays and what role I will be playing. I get irked when people don't look at the obvious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Key~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key
â?ª = Plot Idea
Bold And Colored = My Role
â?«=Craving
<//3=Currently Under Way Or Being Discussed/ Therefore I Would Like To Do Another Idea And Do Not Want To Do A Second Of Its Kind​

Character Refrence

Character References

Females

Female Anthro Dragon
Female Dragon
Anthro Female 1
Anthro Female 2
Anthro Female 3
Anthro Female 4
Anthro Female 5
Human Female

Males

Male Dragon
Anthro Male Submissive
Anthro Male Dominate
Human Male

Nikki Sixx Roleplays
Nikki Sixx's Personality imagined in my mind is as follows
Cocky, full of himself and a bit of a jerk, he's a typical spoiled rock star. Addicted to Heroin and Cocaine he's a sex deviant and could care less what the woman looked like or behaved like. Most of the time right after he's done, he kicks her out. He doesn't much care how women feel, but when he meets Allyson, he's addicted to her as much as he is his drugs. On a flight to L.A he might have her strip for him and give lap dances to all of the band, or he might have her use the stripper pole they had installed on their private jet. Nikki loves Tommy like a brother and has been known to gang bang a girl back stage.​

Andy no! You died!

No it is a key and when you stick it in someone....It unlocks their death.

Bow chicka bum bum.
Caboose what did I tell you about saying that?

Uh, not to say it...

Oh good, for a second I thought he was me. Which couldn't be possible cause I am me.

I shall eat all of your unhappyness!

Goddamn, you got some interesting ideas.

I'll make sure to give you a message when I'm less "awake at 5 AM", if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom