Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forever Bound

Seth looked at her and he nodded, her pussy was soaked from what he could tell. "Does that matter?" He said as he began to spank her large ass harder. With each jiggle he felt his cock throb. He was surprised that she was a pain slut, and he enjoyed it quite a lot. He bit his bottom lip and moved down to her ass and bit it gently, he wondered if she realized how big of an ass she had and how much he was going to love slamming into it when he fucked her.

"Yes!" She snapped. "I-It's now fair how you can do this to me and not expect me to react the way I am." She told him. As he spanked her more though, she let out a soft groan and bit her lower lip hard. It wasn't fair at all that both she was being degraded in public and that she was enjoying it so much that she'd probably cum instantly from it. Plus it surprised her that he was enjoying her ass so much since she didn't think it was that big. Apparently he did. At least someone was enjoying it...

...then again she was being as positive about this as she could be.

Seth just smiled as he spanked her ass again and he shrugged, "What's the problem. Are you going to cum, you little pain slut." He said with a huge smile. He really liked how she was falling into this role. He then smiled and watched her pussy grow wetter and wetter. He was really beginning to enjoy seeing his slave grow wet.

"Nn...--No..." She moaned, looking down, biting her lower lip hard. Her legs were shaking a little bit as she wanted so badly to release but she was to embarrassed. Eventually it got too much and she couldn't hold it back. With a slightly loud moan, she came, her juices squirting out and trickling down her inner legs, having gotten onto his car a little bit even. Her pussy twitched a little bit, her breathing fast as she calmed down a little bit. "Hmnn..."

Seth smirked seeing her cum, he reached down gave her pussy a quick soft spank and then wiped his hand with her cum and moved it to her mouth forcing his hand into her mouth. "Suck it clean my whore." He said forcefully as he applied pressure so she would have to take it into his mouth, he had no idea that she had cum onto the car yet. But that would mean trouble for her when he saw that she had.

A small whimper came from her as he spanked her pussy like that, and right after she came too. So rude since it aws uber sensitive at this moment. Carlyle could taste her juices on his hand when it was forced into her mouth. It was so awkward too since she never tasted her own cum before. She never dreamed of it either. But obeying, her tongue moved along his hand, sucking on it and ridding it of any trace of her juices, cleaning as he said to do.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, "You may stand." He said softly, his hand went down to her ass and he began to rub her ass gently. He then looked at her, "Who's my little pet?" He said as he began to rub her pussy gently, he had to admit it was going to be great when he got to fuck her.

Standing but weak at the knees, she leaned on his car a little bit nad lookd back at him. Blushing a bit, she bit her lower lip and looked down. "M-Me?" She asked quietly, looking up at him with her cute and adorable big eyes. She was afraid to move from that side of the car she was leaning on. What'd happen to her if he found out she stained it with her cum.

Seth grabbed her and moved her his hands resting on her ass, he then looked down to see his car with a bit of cum on it. He gave her ass a nice soft spank. "Lick the cum off the car." He whispered, he had a lot more planned when she bent to lick the cum. If she bent the right way anyways.

Carlyle swallowed hard when he spanked her and she looked at his car. Looking down, she looked to him and then stepped forward, kneeling down and began to lick the cum. consiering it was a mix of cum and dirt, she made a face but then continued on until it was clean. Standing up quickly, she wiped her mouth and coughed a bit, shaking her head. Groaning a little bit, she did her best to get rid of the taste of that dirttaste in her mouth, sighing out of relief when it was finally gone.

Seth smiled he wished she would have just bent at the waist but he decided there would be plenty of time to bend her over things and fuck her nice and hard. He looked into her eyes for a moment, "Into the car." He said as he looked at her, he then moved over to the driver's side door waiting for her to get in.

Noddng, carlyle got into the car and she sat back, sitting in the front passenger seat. she buckled herself up and crossed a leg over the other and looked at him. Looking down, she fiddled with her hands slightly nervously. Letting out a small sigh, she swallowed a little hard, tugging on the collar that was around her neck.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "You are my pet do you understand that." He said firmly, he didn't like her fiddling with the collar. "I want you to give me some road head." He said smiling as he started up the car. He then began to drive, he wondered if she'd be smart enough to know what road head was.

"I-It's just tight is all. Sorry..." She let it go and let it be. even if it did sort of bother her a lot since it wasn't very comfortable, she'd deal. Get used to it eventually. Looking at him when he siad that, she raised a brow. "What's...road head?" She asked, not understanding the term. it was odd since a lot of things happened to girls at the plantations sexually, but somehow she managed to not let it happen to her. It was odd.

Seth looked at her, "Well you undo that seatbelt. You lean over and undo my pants and start giving me some head while I drive." He said with a smile as he moved his hand to her thigh, he gave it a soft squeeze, he wasn't sure if he was going to have to teach her lots of sexual things or not." He said with a smile.

"Uhh..right. Don't be angry if i do it wrong...I've never done that." She finally got the idea. Undoing her seat belt, she leaned over and started to undo his pants, taking his cock out of it. She stroked him gently and looked up at him once and then leaned her head down, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear and out of the way before running her tongue along him and then taking him into her mouth. She took him about half way before pulling off of him almost all the way. she continued the 'in and out' motion, creating a nice steady pace.

Seth watched her as she undid her seat belt and pressed herself to his lap as he began to focus on driving he felt his cock freed. When her soft hand wrapped around and began to jerk him slightly then her warm wet lips wrapped around him he groaned. "God, suck on it come on suck nice and hard." he said loudly, he then placed a hand on the back of her head. He really planned on showing her that she was to suck really hard.

Carlyle squealed a little bit when he put pressure down on her head like that. her other hand gripped onto his leg, as she felt his member go a ltitle deeper n her mouth. She pulled back and coughed a bit, covering her mouth. She wiped her mouth, shaking a little bit almost feeling like she could have thrown up. Swallowig hard she stroked him a little bit more and the moved back down on him, taking him in her mouth and sucking on him hard like he wanted but couldn't take him too deep. Still though, she hoped it was enough.

For some reason whenever she threw up she always started to cry and it shook her up. Carlyle never understood why but back at the plantation when she threw up a few times from food poisoning, she always started to cry. It hurt to throw up and it scared her too. It came out of no where usually and it definitely shook her up completely. That's what happened just now almost.

Seth looked at her, he gently held her head he didn't apply any pressure though. As he felt her sucking hard again he smiled, "Good girl" He said firmly, "Suck that big nice hard cock like you want it's hot cum I know you do." He whispered as he felt his dick being squeezed by her lips and her cheeks. He stroked her hair gently, "mmm come on suck it. That's it." He said as he turned off, he planned on humiliating her a bit since she seemed to enjoy the humiliation. He knew that she had a wet pussy already probably.

[ooh dirty talk. smexy]

It was interesting at how quickly she was getting wet from all this and the added dirty talk. it made it so much hotter while she sucked on him. Her hand stroked him hard and fast as well as her mouth worked well along him, she took him deeper a few times but when she couldn't any longer, she resumed sucking on half of his length. it was better than only being able to suck on the head of it. Soon enough, she moaned lightly, the vibrations going through his large organ giving additional pleasure, or so she hoped.

Seth felt her stroking him and he moaned, "Come on harder." He said firmly, he placed a hand on the back of her head but didn't apply pressure. Seth began to rub her hair gently, "Do you want a moth full of cum prove it to me suck hard." He said with a big smile. He waited for her to suck really hard.

She tried to take him deeper, really tried to suck on him harder but it seemed not to be enough for him. She wanted to talk back to him since she was trying her best but she didnt want to be humiliated again. Pulling back, she stroked him hard and fast and then went down on him again, taking him all the way this time and really sucking on him hard.

Seth smiled and he looked at her, he held her head for a moment and then he pulled her up slightly then cam efilling her mouth with his hot see.d "Mmm you love that don't you?" He said firmly.

Pulling her head up, she squealed when he came into her mouth. The taste was absolutely rancid but she just took it and swallowed it, trying not spit it out afraid it'd anger him. "Yum..." she forced a smile, wiping her mouth, so glad it was all gone. She coughed a bit and just smiled at him. "I hope that made you felt good?"

Back
Top Bottom