Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forever Bound

All that could be heard really was the faint sound of rustling and bustling of chains against the cold dingy floor. Cages upon cages and more, were filled with mostly female slaves, maybe a little bit amount of cages filled with male slaves. But mostly there were female slaves. It wasn't everyday that a slave was purchased. No. It was rare when someone got purchased because many masters or mistresses had so many new and high standards.

Carlyle was one of those slaves that had been there practically her entire life. Sold into slavery when she was nine and spent eight years there working nad living in a cage. As the new day came, the slaves were let out to do their work. Plowing in the fields and raising gardens, lead by a bunch of wardens who showed no mercy. Wearing a ragged shirt with a lot of holes and ripped shorts that were once pants, no shoes on her feet, she plowed the dirt, making it ready to plant new seeds. She had dirty black hair right now, dirty scuffed on her feet and face, dried blood on the souls of her feet, her hands blistered and with a little bit of red on them from the blood.

She had bags under her eyes from a huge lack of sleep. It was hard to sleep in the cell/cage that she lived in. No blanket, no pillow, no warmth. Very small amount of food and no tender loving care. It was a sad miserable life fll of a lot of young slaves, most who die within this slavery home of natural causes and some who are killed for planting one seed in the wrong place.

Maybe her day would come...

The man slowly walked throughout the fields, he had a face that showed little to no emotion. His eyes were a light baby blue but seemed to show he wasn't all that innocent. As the man moved throughout the field he was surprised at what he was seeing, women, men, and children all forced to do manual labor. The biggest problem was, this man was not after some slave who would do manual labour. He was after a slave who was female, and who knew how to please a man. Sure it was a bit of a hard thing to come by since it was frowned upon but the man had his interests and that's what he enjoyed. After all he had to fulfill his sexual fantasies someplace and what better place to do so then on a slave who was willing to bend and be broken to his will. Who was going to do anything and everything to make sure that when he had his release he enjoyed it. It seemed that was going to be hard to find.

As the man passed by one female slave he noticed her ass and bit his lip. He shook his head for a moment and looked at the owner, "I will be back tomorrow, I want the women who are of a fine grade. I mean body wise dressed... dressed so that I can see and touch what I feel necessary." He said the man who was walking beside him who stood about a foot shorter then him quickly nodded and began pointing out women immediately in the field. The large master shook his head, "My friend if you will do as I ask I must bring my business elsewhere. You know what I will pay for a slave, a good one anyways. Here is the $100, a simple favour that will provide you with the means to get the girls ready. Now, which way out of this dirt farm." He said following the man who began to lead him out.

Carlyle and many other female slaves noticed the man walking with the warden. She bit her lower lip as she watched for a bit before being screamed at by the second warden to continue doing work otherwise she'd lose out on her food and water of the day which honestly meant nothing to her since it was nothing anyways. They might as well just let them starve instead of feeding them worthless scraps of food that only a donkey should eat.

Turning back to her work, her back was turned to the man where he'd be able to see ever bodacious part of her body from behind at least. Well the only bodacious part was her bottom. It wasn't huge or visible through the rags she wore for pants but it definitely made it obvious that she had such a squeezable ass and her chest in the front, well considering that the shirt was so ripped that it looked like an ugly version of a baby doll top, there was cleavage to her D-cup breasts. Her fit stomach was even seen but only a little bit. She watched as the master and the warden walked away. Already the day was coming to an end and they'd be sent back to their cages. She hated it. Only reason she liked the work so much was because it beat living in that dank cage all day. At least they were getting out even if it meant such torture.

Once he left, she watched him leave and bit her lower lip, in her mind praying. She wanted out of this hellhole. As the day ended, all slaves were sent back to their cages but the women slaves were rounded up and told of the news. That the man who was there earlier was lookng for a slave and that now one of these female slaves would be picked to go. For once, they got to shower, with shampoo and conditioner and soap and other body stuff provided by the wardens from the $100 that that man gave. And once everyone was washed, two sets of clothes were waiting for them. Warm pajamas so they stayed looking their best by request of the man and then a skirt and top outfit for them to wear the next day when he'd come back and make his decision. The girls even got blankets and pillows for once to use sot ahtt hey remained in good condition. only once in a blue moon does such niceness come. Then again that would only mean that the people of this slave shelter were bribed...

The master went to bed that night alone. He shut his eyes, he wore a simply nothing. He hugged a pillow to his chest and he fell asleep. The next morning the master awoke and began to pack duffel bag with a few different things. He had a leash, collar, ball gag, pink thong, pink bra, and a few other toys. As he walked out to his car he got in and started the car. He looked up at the ceiling of the car for a moment thinking about what he was going to do with the new slave who he was going to pick up today. He smiled and then he began to drive, as he drove down the highway he though of the girl who was being yelled at. She seemed to be well endowed from the back. As he arrived at the mansion he saw the field pretty well empty. He dropped five hundred dollars on the table as soon as he walked in. He knew that the man who owned the place must have spent a bit more then one hundred dollars on the girls. He smiled as he saw them all lined up.

"Well how are you ladies today?" He said as he began to pace the line. He occasionally stopped to look at one girl or two of them depending on the situation. He stopped in front of Carlyle for a moment and stared deep into her eyes with his light baby blue eyes. He seemed to stare directly into her soul. He then moved on and walked over to the owner. "Any of them know any tricks?" He said speaking as if they were a bunch of dogs and not human beings. He glanced at a few of them who stared over at him. Obviously they wanted him to take them and he imagined that if he wanted he could get a few of them to have a little bit of a fight in order to see who was more worthy but why would he want a girl who really wanted to be his why not take one who wanted to leave the plantation but was still unsure of her place in the world.

The next morning, she awoke and immediately all girls were lined up, dressed and looking especially good for the man who would be coming that day. Her hands were behind her back as she stood in a white buttoned up shirt, which a warden took the ends and tied it in the back so it showed her stomach and curves. They did that to a lot of the girls. Along with that, she wore a blue frilly mini skirt, but no underwear was given. Go figure. Her hair was combed and cleaned for once and even she was astonished to see how her face looked without all the dirt and such on it.

As he arrived and started walking down the line, she was in the middle of it and when he came to her, she gulped and looked down immediately and then at him again. She stood at 5'4, purple eyes and she had tanned skin. Why wouldn't she though after standing in the sun all the day working. The way he was looking at her, it did intimidate her a lot. What was he searching for in her? What was he hoping to find by looking so within? She could feel it all.

As he advanced down the line, she let out a soft sigh and watched him. She hoped he would pick her. SHe wanted out since she was so afraid to die here. SHe just wanted to be free from the clutches of the evil wardens who only took care of them well if they were expecting a huge sale. LIke today.

The warden stepped up and he cleared his throat. "They have all been trained to obey their masters or mistresses. Mind set that whatever their master or mistress says goes otherwise it doesn't." He began. "They will do anything their owner asks of, requests of, even demands of and are supposed to do it without any resistance. Although some of these girls do have rebellious personalities." He narrowed his eyes at one particular; Carlyle--which caused her to look down.

The Master, Seth heard the Warden speak. Seth listened intently and watched a girl look down. He smirked and walked over to Carlyle. "Step forward." He said as he looked at her, a grin began to play on his lips. "Now." He said firmly, he waited for her to step forward when she did he looked at her. He grabbed one of her large breasts and began to fondle it pinching lightly at her nipple. "What you like to disobey? You like to be beaten probably. I know little bitches like you love to be spanked and fucked as if they are cheap whores. You are no different then a whore on the street who does cheap tricks." He said whispering into her ear. He gave her ear a soft kiss.

Seth took a step back releasing her breast and then he looked right into her eyes. He then stepped right close to her again. "Turn around bend over show me what you have to offer." He said right into her ear. He had every intent to embarrass her infront of all of the other girls as well as the warden. He waited for her to do as he asked. He wondered if maybe she would disobey and try and do something to him.

At that plantation, she was well known for always mouthing off and getting beaten for it. Instilling hope in some of the girls when they were upset and never always doing the things she was supposed to do right off the bat. She did them eventually but after only putting a fight up for it. So when this guy came over and told her to step forward, she did so only to be completely offended when he grabbed her breast. Supposedly, everyone was brainwashed as a slave. Then again most were born into this whilst she was sold when she was eight. So she remembered something that her mother taught her before she died.

While this man talked so crudely to her, calling her a whore and such, her eyes narrowed and her hands behind her back clenched into fists. She did her best to stay calm. Though the minute he said to bend over, she lost it. well not like she went off on him but she didn't do it. "No." She said straight off and looked away. Not down or at him, but away and not in a good way of being shy or such, but in a way of disgust. "i am not a whore. I was sold into this godforsaken place and even if you are an arrogant man, I'd rather put up with it then put up with this damn place..." SHe continued, looking at him and her voice getting louder. "And the stupid wardens who don't treat us humans the way we deserve to!" She screamed. BY now her hands were at her sides, clenched in fists and she was definitely pissed off. This is what she was known for at the plantation. She'd never change...

Seth watched her, he saw that she was getting really upset. When she said no he shook his head, "What?" He said as he stepped forward, "You are going to realize that these wardens you speak of aren't anything compared to me. I will be your worst nightmare but your greatest love. You will love the feeling of my cock in your mouth, your pussy, and in your ass." He whispered into her ear. He was very quite. He licked her ear gently. "You will listen to me, every one of my commands will be a goal and if you don't achieve the goal then you will realize how much worse I can be then those wardens." He whispered yet again his tongue against her ear once again softly. "Your body is mine now. I have not paid for it, but it's mine." He whispered one last time. He stepped back, "Step towards me and bend." He said firmly. He was now standing beside his duffel bag and he knew that if he needed to he'd just reach down and grab every thing he needed.

As Seth's eyes moved about her body he wondered if her pussy was shaved or not. That was a bit of an important thing. Every slave that he had ever owned kept their pussy nice and clean for him and they did that willingly. He wondered if she would as well once she was broken and realized there was no escape unless he allowed her to escape.

The way he spoke to her though, his tone, his voice, it was so soothing and still so very sexy. It made her blush quite a bit but still she wouldn't give into him. Not that easily though, not unless she was forced. "You can just kiss my---" she was cut off when the warden stomped over to her and slapped her, turning her around and making her bend over. "Shut up and start doing your duty you ungrateful little bitch!" he yelled, keeping her bent over by grasping the back of her neck and keeping it down, knowng it hurt her. Having yelped a little bit when that happened she struggled but then winced in pain as he gripped the back of her neck tightly.

She was shaved. She never liked having hair around her pussy because it always itched to much and seemed to get in the way. She shaved it just yesterday during her shower, having always shaved it with a sharp side of a blade from which she salvaged when the warden threw it away. "Plenty of apologies sir. she has a weak spot at her neck that hurts. Press there and she gives in. That's her secret." he smirked a little bit.

Seth looked at her shaved pussy, he shook his head. He walked over to the warden. "I suggest you release her. I assure you I can handle her and find many more little sweet spots on her body then you can." He said slipping a finger into her pussy. He fingered her roughly making sure she knew that his fingers were inside of her and there to cause her some pleasure. He smirked and watched as some of the girls blushed and looked down, he continued to finger Carlyle and feel her warm insides wrap around his finger. He continued to finger her and looked at her ass, he knew that it would be a great one to slam into when he got the chance. He then gave her ass a quick spank with his free hand.

"Stay down, if you get up I promise you, you will regret it." He said as he looked at her. He had a huge smile on his face and he knew that she might actually listen this once. The neck was not something he would harm it would be a little bit south of that. He knew what women hated and what they loved, after all he had made his living off of slaves.

The warden released her neck but Carlyle didn't stand upright. she was about to until she felt something insert into her pussy, causing her to gasp out and let out a small grunt of pain. It hurt a little bit no doubt , but then she was overcome by pleasure as he started to finger her, it embarrassing her how she was moaning a ltitle bit and in front of all these people and other slaves, at the same time trying not to. Whimpering a little bit, she looked back at him, now a little afraid. Hating to admit that he was right about him being worse than the wardens. The wardens didn't embarrass but just beat. He was embarrassing her.

No longer did she want this so she stood up and she moved away from him, a little weakly too since she was sure he broke her hymen, but he also made her wet causing her juices to sort of leak down her inner thigh, much to her dismay though. She gulped and stepped back into the line, looking down. Maybe she didn't want this anymore...

Seth shook his head as he felt the warmth of her pussy leave his fingers. He quickly stepped over to her. He gripped her hair and pulled pulling her with him. He held her head down beside his hip. He was basically causing her to be bent over still he knew that anyone behind her was getting a damn good view of her little cunt and the wetness that was quite evident just from being fingered a bit. He continued to walk with her head at his side, he reached into his pocket and dropped $1500 on the table and then walked back and grabbed the duffel bag. He walked wit her at his side, well her head atleast. He wondered if she would act a little better in the car. She had to right? He was hurting her quite a bit and he knew that she must be breaking atleast a little bit. He brought her to the car, "Bend over the car now. I am giving you the last chance." He said as he looked at her. He was going to punish her no matter what but it would be much worse if she didn't listen atleast once.

Carlyle grunted when he grabbed her hair, squeaking a bit as he pulled her head down by his hips. She was in completely pain and she felt like slowly he was ripping her hair out, all at once. Grimacing and even wincing, her hand rested on her head in hopes to ease some of the pain. "Nn...' she whimpered as he dragged her along after paying, leading her outside now. To his demande, to resist getting her hair pulled, she did as he said, bending over the car, her back to him, she looked back at him. "W-What are you going to do?" She asked, stuttering a little bit, a little scared now. While her instincts told her to stand up for herself and not let this man do this to her, she felt she shouldn't right now if she at all cared about her hair. She hadn't gotten herself used to all the pain...

Seth watched her as she bent over the car, he nodded and smirked. He began to rub her pussy lips gently with the hand that was holding her hair, he placed the duffel bag on the roof of the car and he opened it. He grabbed a collar and then removed his hand from her pussy. He attached the pink collar around her neck he then grabbed the leash, he clipped that on and then he finally brought his hand back to her pussy. He worked her bare pussy with his hand, "You want to have your pussy stuffed?" He whispered into her ear, he continued to work her tight little pussy with his hand not penetrating her though. He had much more in store for her. He wanted to mix pleasure and pain so that he could easily break her. He kissed her ear gently, "You love this don't you. Your master working your tiny little pussy, you shave your pussy like a good little whore. I will admit I am happy with that." He said and kissed her ear gently again and continued to work her nice little slit.

As he began to rub her, she gasped and let out a light whimper of pleasure, closing her eyes and tilting her head slightly, slightly back. her heart was racing, her breathing quickening. How she wanted not to show any signs of her enjoyment to what he was doing to her. But it was difficult since she definitely felt amazing. For someone so rought, he had a gentle touch on her. "N-No...I'm not..." she moaned out, blushing madly as she looked forward. "I don't want anything...in me..' she managed to get out, growing so much more wet the more he rubbed her and the loduer her moans were getting too.

Seth shrugged and he shook his head, "Yes, you do that's why your soaking wet you little slut." He said as he smiled at her he then grabbed a riding crop out of the duffel bag. "Are you prepared to take your punishment." He said taking the crop in his hand and hiding it slightly behind one of his legs. He smiled at her and watched her looking for any sign of disobedience. He continued to wait for a response, he was totally unsure of what she was going to say. He knew she would probably assume that the punishment was a fucking or something of that sort but oh no. It was much worse, he had promised her that he would be worse hadn't he? He needed to prove it. He stared at her wet pussy wondering how much wetter he could get it. He knew that she would probably end up begging for his cock.

"No..." She blushed and looked forward, looking down. She let out a shaky breath and swallowd hard, wishing that she and her body weren't so aroused now that she was in desperate need for him apparently. It was hard to resist. "W-What punishment? What have i done?' she asked. did what happen back at the plantation, before he bought her count? he wasn't even her mast then so it couldn't have. Right? By now her heart felt like it was racing for she felt so scared. It was natural to after all.

Seth heard her shaky breath. He shook his head, "You did plenty wrong, what you think you can get away with being a little bitch to me?" He said as he gave her pussy a small spank more to cause pleasure then pain. "You are mine do you understand that? You will love my hard cock stuffing your pussy, you will love do have your mouth full of my cum." He said with a huge smile, "Now are you ready to receive your punishment?" He said with a huge smile on his face. "You will also thank me after the punishment." He said firmly.

"You mean for what happened back at the plantation? I didn't know. I thought that didn't count since you hadn't bought me yet..." she tried to defend herself. She squeaked when he smacked her pussy like that and then let out a small moan. "P-Please don't hurt me...I beg of you..." She was afraid her punishment was going to be him beating her or raping her or something. And by begging him not to hurt her, that was her way of saying she was ready.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "No, now stop playing stupid. Tell me that you are ready to receive your punishment." He said as he looked at her. He couldn't wait to hear her say she was ready, he began to rub his crop against her behind. He knew she would be scared by the feeling of the crop against her bare behind. HE couldn't wait to take her from behind he knew that he couldn't at that moment though.

A small gasp came from her as he began to rub something agianst her. She bit her lower lip and pressed her face to the car some more and looked back at him. "I-I-I am..." She muttered, really scared. It was interesting how she could be so brace and rebellious one minute and then the next be so terrified. She hated that he was right.

Seth smiled and he nodded, he suddenly let a nice hard firm blow across her ass. He knew it was more then likely it would hurt like nothing she had ever felt before. He watched teh skin begin to raise where he had hit her. He smirked and looked at the thin strip, "Isn't that hot?" He said as he moved down and licked across the mark so that she would probably feel embarassed or atleast feel something that would send her off kilter.

A small whimper came from her as he hit her with the crop. She gulped and looked back at him then down to try and see the mark at where he hit her. She couldn't. She could feel the stinging sensation rising rather quickly and when he licked over it, she let out a shaky breath and sighed softly. "Nnnh....N-No..." She lied. It felt so good.

Seth began to hit her ass softer with the crop tracing each line with his tongue. Finally he pulled back looking at her ass he smirked, he began to spank her big round ass watching it jiggle with every slap. He bit his bottom lip, "Look at that thing shake. YOu love it don't you?" He whispered as he began to rub her pussy none to gently, he was rough even with the touches that would give her pleasure.

"Unnh..." she moaned out, tilting her head down forward as he kept hitting with her the crop. She felt shivers run up her spine though as he licked the lines though. It was wonderful and it made her only wetter. As he spanked her, she could feel her ass jiggling like that and she whimpered, looking down. "D-Don't...You're embarrassing me..." she said softly, only to moan as he rubbed her. No matter how rough, he had that special charm when he touched her. God it felt so amazing!

Back
Top Bottom