Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

She licked her lips, smiling up at him. "What would you like to do next?" She asked, letting him decide now. Considering he had already taken her virginity, she wouldn't really care if he wanted to try and have sex with her again. She was already hating this situation so not much could make if worse for her.

Jack pulled her up and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Let's get you cleaned up and give you something to eat, along with the cat," he said, pulling his pants up. After that, Jack grabs the handle on the cage and walks towards the stairs waiting for Star.

Star just nodded, a bit surprised that he didn't just chain her back up or try and fuck her again. So she just nodded "O-ok." She said, knowing she was quite hungry and that Cat would be as well. She stood up, moving back over to where she had dropped her clothes and pulled the skirt on quickly, putting her shirt back on as she walked over towards him.

Jack watched Star get dressed and smiled. "Just so we're clear...you can feed the cat, but the cat is not to get out of his cage, until I say so...." he said, going up the stairs when Star walked over to him. "Also, you can brush your teeth if you want, there's a new tooth brush for you in the bathroom, and take a shower if you like before you eat, whatever you like" he siad, opening the door and walking away with the cat in the cage.

Star looked up at him as he spoke and just nodded, she was hoping she would be able to at least hold her cat after what she did, but no. She just sighed and nodded, turning and walking to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. Which to save time she brushed her teeth as she got in the shower. When she got out of the shower she didn't really want to put on her old dirty clothes, but she did none the less, having nothing else to wear. She then walked out, wondering around until she found the kitchen and Jack.

Jack leaned against the counter, and the cat in the cage in front of him. He waited there till Star arrived. "Tell the cook what you want to eat, I'll be back..." he said, leaving the kitchen.

She looked over to the cook and smiled a bit but waited for Jack to leave before she told him her order. "Grilled chicken?" She kind of half asked as if wondering if that was really what she was going to get. The cook only nodded and she rush over to the cat, wanting to open the cage but she knew she couldn't for both their safetys. She just stuck her fingers through the bars, trying to pet him as much as she could.

Jack yawned a bit when he walked out of the kitchen and entering his study room. He walks over to his desk and turns on his laptop, and then presses a red button underneth the desk, to reveal the monitors to that of which showcase all the visions that the security camera's sees.

After a bit she opened the cage, making sure Cat didn't get out, but she could pet him easier that way. She whispered to it, making sure it was ok and telling him he wasn't allowed out of the cage yet, but she'd take him out as soon as she could.

The Cook finally announced, "Miss, you're food's ready," he said turning around and putting the plate of grilled chicken on the table.

Jack watched as Star opened the cage, he narrowed his eyes, thinking whether or not to punish her for opening it, then again he didn't specifically told her not to open the cage, so switch his attention to his laptop and begna typing away.

Star looked over at the man, and nodded. "Thank you, Sir." She said kindly. She closed the cage door, going over to the table and getting theplate but then going and sitting back next to the cage, eating most of the chicken and then feeding the rest to the cat. It filled them both up for the most part so after that she washed her hands, then started petting the cat again.

Once Star was done eating, Jack got up out of his desk and walked out of the study room and back into the kitchen. "That's enough, now come with me," He said, turning around and begins walking.

Star looked up suddenly as he spoke. She hadn't really noticedhe had come in. She kissed the cat on the top of the head and then closed the door, standing and following him whereever he was taking her.

"Hmm, would you rather wear something of mine? Before we leave?" Jack said looking at Star's outfit one more time.

Star paused for a moment and thought about it. "I suppose so. But where are we going?" She asked, not sure if it would approriate to wear guys clothes where they were going.

Jack closed the door and turned and headed towards the stairs, "To the store," he said, taking Star to his room. "Choose whatever you like..." he said, watching her as she entered.

Star entered soon after him, looking around. As he told her she could pick what she wanted she walked over to the closet, looking through his clothes and pulling out a button up shirt. She took off her own top, putting his on instead and then looked through it more for a pair of pants that would remotly fit her. She paused, turning to him. "You wouldn't, by any chance, have any female clothes, would you?" She asked, though she doubted he would.

"That's why we're going to the store...you'll be living with me from now on, and we'll get your essentials" he said, watching her with a smirk when she removed her clothes and putting one of his shirt on.

She nodded. "Ohh, Ok." She said, a bit surprised that he was actually taking her to get stuff. She finally found a pair of his pants that she could wear without them being way too baggy and put them on. She then turned and looked at him. "Ok, Ready." She said simply, walking over and standing by his side.

Once Star was by his side Jack wrapped his hands around her and squeezed her butt cheeks and pulled her close for a kiss on the lips. "You don't mind do you? Being my properity?" he asks.

Star tensed up a bit as he touched her and gasped as he groped her ass, then kissed her. She just stood there, obviousl not really enjoying it. "Yes, I do mind actually. But it's not as if I can do anything about it, right?" She asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Don't stop resisting...you might as well enjoy the ride, right?" he said, turning around and walks down the stairs.

Star just scoffed, knowing she was probably going to be stuck here for a while. She sighed, following him down the stairs. She knew she was going to hate this.

Once Jack finished walking down the stairs, Jack left the house with the door open and got into his limo. Now waiting for Star.

Star followed him. Stopping at the door as she saw the limo. She sighed, closing the door behind her and got in the limo. "A Helicoper, a limo, secret room, Are you always so eccentric?" She asked, looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom