Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

"You already have your chance to save him...but you cried...and chose to defy me...I will show you who's in charge around here," Jack said, through the intercom.

"No No no no, Please no. You can't blame me for the crying I'm sorry I defied you Please oh please give me another chance!" She yelled, pretty sure he could still her but she didn't know if he would actually listen. "Please Please.... Oh please..." She mumbled, her head now hanging low as her eyes began to water.

All Jack heard was (No, no, no Please), he didn't wanted to hear any more so he went to the room where the Cat was and lifted up the cage, and walked over to the basement door, and opened it, turning on the lights before he descended down the stairs looking at Star.

Star had tears running down her face and she began sobbing as he brought in her cat. "Please please don't kill him... Please don't. Please please give me another chance. I promise I'll stop crying and I wont fight at all, Please please don't kill him." She pleaded. She really didn't want her cat to die, but if he did indeed kill it, she would probably either kill herself or him, which ever came first.

"That's what you said the last time...how will I know you're not lying to me? I think there should be some consequecnes...hmm maybe if I cut one of her limbs..." said Jack, looking at down at the cage.

She whimpered a bit at his question but didn't interupt. She gasped as he finished though. "Please don't cut him!" She almost yelled. She looked quite worried. "Please... I give you my word... Just don't hurt him... She said, very worried about this.

Jack walked over to the intercom, "I need a servant in the basement, fast..." said Jack. He then walked back over to the cage. A Servant walks down the stairs, "You called Master?" said the Servant. Jack looked at the Servant, "Yes, uncuff that girl..." he said, while walking over to the other end of the basement, where it some shelves were placed.

He looked at the chain saw he had displayed, he then smiled, and grabbed the small handgun that was on the shelf. He checked if it was loaded. "You can begin uncuffing her now," said Jack making his way over to the cat.

"once you're done, you can leave" said Jack as he aimed the gun at the cat. "Do something that I will like, and do something I don't like one bullet to the cat's limbs...perhaps I might miss and it might go off on the cat's head."

Star kind of stopped sobbing as he called someone else down here. She just watched as he walked over to some shelves and gulped at what were on them. She whimpered a bit as he pointed the gun at her cat. She was really worried about it. As she was uncuffed she rubbed her wrists, wondering what was going to happen next. She nodded at his comand to not do anyhting he didn't like the only problem was she didn't know what he didn't like. She gasped as he said he might miss but she thought he would purposfully miss which only scared her more.

"I'm starting to not like you just standing there...when I specifically told you to do something," Jack said, "Maybe I should just get this over with..." he said, getting ready to cock the gun, meaning turn the safety off.

Star started to panic. He hadn't told her to do anything specfic, only to do something he liked. So she did the first thing that came to mind and started stripping, in quite a sexy way. Though if you looked at her face long enough you could tell she wasn't enjoying it too much. But once she got to her bra and panties she hesitated for a moment before moving a bit closer to him, hoping to take his attention off of shooting her cat.

Jack watched her as she removed parts of her clothes from her body. His eyes wander from the cat to Star. Then when she was down to her under garments, Star was walking towards him. Jack watched her, wondering what she'll do to make him happy enough to drop his guard down and forget about the cat.

When she got over to him she danced on him a bit then leaned in and kissed him passionately. Apperently she was either starting to enjoy this or she was a damned good faker.

She pouted a bit as he pulled back but then smirked at his statement. "Who ever said I was only going to kiss you?" She asked then then slowly kneeled down, unbuttoning his pants and then pulled out his cock. She began stroking it and licking the tip, trying to turn him on. While she may have been a virgin, she was damned good at giving blowjobs.

Jack raised an eyebrow when he heard Star's comment. His eyes followed her down to his crotch area. He had made Star a woman earlier, though she was crying through the process, maybe now, she'll like it. He closed his eyes a bit when he felt her hands against the skin of his length. "Th..that's definitely a good start?" he said enjoying her tongue against the head of his erection.

Star smirked up at him, "Mmm good." She said, though it wasn't quite clear what she was refering to as 'good'. She kept licking, eventually taking the head of his cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She really wasn't enjoying this at all, but it was a bit scary the things she would do for that cat. But then again it's the only thing she's been able to keep and it stayed with her by its own free will.

The thought to hold the gun or not stayed in his mind as Star was beginning to excite him. His penis was certainly liking her tongue lashing agianst hit. "Is that all you can do?" Jack questioned her.

Star seemed a bit offended that he asked if that was al she could do. When he said that she soon took about three fourths of his dick into her mouth, sucking on it and rubbing her tongue along the botom. In just a little while she had his entire member in her mouth and she was sucking like a pro.

Jack smiled, as Star did that. "That's a good little girl, " he said, putting the safety back on the gun. Fearing that he might accidently squeeze the trigger from this building pleasure in his lower abdomen.

She stopped deepthroating him and went to bobbing her head, drawing back to where hewas just about out of her mouth and then going all the way back down. Rubbing her tongue along as much of his legnth as she could manage. As long as she could convince him that she was going to be good, she was pretty sure her cat would be fine.

Jack eyes squinted a bit, the load of pleasure was about to come forth. He placed the gun on top of the cage, and grabbed hold of Star's head, pushing pieces of hair back as she continued to suck his dick. "Do you want it on you or in you....my good little girl?"

She kept sucking and couldn't help bu notice as he finally sat the gun down. Star shrugged at his question, she didn't really care, either would be just as bad so it was up to him.

"Okay, since you don't care, I want you to swallow it all, and I'm almost at the point of no return, prepare yourself," He said, holding the back of her head as he closed his eyes and felt a rush of pleasure shot out of his head.

Star nodded as best she could at his decision. She really didn't care. It was either swallow the nasty stuff or have it sticking on her body so either was prett gross to her. She kept sucking until he gripped the back of her head and came. Her eyes widened quickly before she shut them tightly and swallowed all that she could, a bit ended up running down her chin but she licked it up qickly so not to upset him.

Jack was panting a bit when he released inside of Star's mouth. He smiled as Star realize she was dripping a few, and quicky licked it like a good little girl. He didn't mind it dripping off her chin, it just meant that he had a good load, for now.

"That's a good girl..." he said, taking his cock out of Star's mouth"

Back
Top Bottom