Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Star rolled her eyes at his threat and the cat hissed. She was used to going without food for a while so she was sure she'd be fine, and since Jack left the carrier the cat would have at least a bit to drink. As he left and the door closed behind him she put the cat down and it ran over to drink up the milk before it went bad. After it did it ran over and hopped up on Star's lap while she sat on the couch. She didn't think he would really starve her and her cat.

Jack sighed and pressed the intercom button. "I'm going out" he told the secretary. He knew if he stayed there, he'll feel guilty and sooner or later he'll cave in on feeding her. He picked up his suitcase and left his office. He smiled at the secretary and walked to the elevator.

Star was fairly content with just sitting around in his office, though after about an hour of doing so she got bored and began to looked around again. After a while she found a pencil and some paper and she started to draw. She just drew random things that she could see at first, like her cat, and then things around this secret room before she ran out of room and she got some more paper. She then started to draw an excellant picture of a park, which was obviously from her mind. She was really good at drawing too, which would probably be surprising.

Jack got back up to the helicopter and told the pilot to fly him across town to his apartment.

When she heard the helicopter flying away she knew it had to be him so she paused her drawing and went and laid down on the couch. The cat jumping up and laying down with her as soon as she did so. She kept it quite close so that if it got up she would know. She Then went ahead and fell asleep so that she wouldn't have to sleep tonight and he wouldn't be able to take her cat while she was asleep.

Jack looked at his PDA, as it showed the content of the secret room that Star was in. He smiled when Star went to sleep. He took out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Hi, can you do me a favor?" he asked the person on the other end of the line.

Star was purposfully sleeping very lightly so she would know if anyone even entered the room. She really was not enjoying this so far. And the fact that this guy seemed to have so many minions just made it worse. And what she really didn't like was that Jack seemed like the type that usually just gets what he wants and doesn't have to work for it, just an overgrown brat. And she absolutely hated that.

"I want you to put sleeping gas in the ventilation of my office" Jack said, looking down at his PDA watching Star sleep. He knew she couldn't be that sleepy, after what she had gone through.

Star continued to try and sleep, but after a while she couldn't do it anymore and just got up, going to look around again. She really didn't know that he would go to such legnths just to geet her cat away from her. But if he took her cat again she would probably freak out and try to kill him.

"Thank you" Jack said, ending the call. He then put the PDA away. A few minutes later, sleeping gas was being distributed throughout the ventilation system.

Star started actually feeling sleepy after a while, but she fought it as long as she could. After a while she just laid down on the floor and fell asleep. The cat managed to stay up a bit longer than she did and as Star laid down it ran over to her and started licking her face, knowing something was wrong. She just lazily put an arm around him and pulled him closer, they both eventually fell asleep.

Four men entered Jack's office when Star and the Cat fell asleep. One of them stayed outside to keep people from entering the office. Three of them went into the room. One grabbed the cage and place the cat inside the cage. The other two help Star get dressed and they all left the room in under fifteen minutes.

The men took Star and the Cat to Jack's home. The cat remained in the cage that was left on the first floor, where Star was ended up chained to the wall, in his basement.

Even in her sleep Star tried to hold onto the cat, though it was useless against the three men. She stayed asleep the entire time, and eventually she awoke, chianed up to the wall. She wasn't quite sure what was going on when she woke up, she didn't even know where she was anymore. "H-hello?" She called out, hoping someone would answer. She was still kind of sleepy and her head slumped foward, and she had trouble staying awake now.

Jack stood at the threshold of the basement, looking down at Star. He then turned around and shut the door, making the basement completely dark.

Star looked up and saw him for a second before he left. She whimpered a bit as it was now completely dark. She really didn't know what to do now. She sighed and started to go back to sleep again.

Jack went to the kitchen to grab a bucket, then he filled it with cold water. He went back to the basement door and went down the stairs and turned on the lights in the basement. He then pulled up a chair to the center of the room and placed the bucket of water next to him. He looked up at her. "If you only behaved..." Jack said, standing up and then toss the bucket of water at Star.

"Do you know how they torture people? Outside of the U S? A professor of mine showed us a documentation of soliders over seas once they are captured..." Jack said, "Now I'm going to make you wish you behaved like my good little bitch..."

Star was just about asleep when the lights flipped on. She looked up, eyes fluttering open as she tried to get used to the light. Her eyes soon adjusted to see Jack sitting down. She just stared at him, quite a bit confused. She yelped as the cold water fit her form. She really did not enjoy the feeling. She was soon shivering a bit, wondering what was going to happen.

Her eyes widened as he mentioned torture. She gasped "Y-You wouldn't... Really... do that..." She said, laughing nerveously 'Would you?" She asked. And for the first time she was scared that he had complete control over the situation.

Jack walked closer to her, "Considering all the things I have done to you, you would question me? It seems you really do need a demonstration...perhaps the cat?"

She gasped as she mentioned her cat. "No! No no please No! Please don't demonstrate on Cat!" She pleaded. "Please. Do it to me instead!" She said. And she really would have rather him do whatever he was going to do to her instead of her cat.

"You would die for the cat? Then why don't both of you die..." said Jack, turning around.

Star was a bit shocked and she had to think about it for a second, but Eventually she looked at him seriously, even if it was at his back. "Yes, I would. It's the only thing that's stuck by me since I was ten." She said, and that was true. Her parents had just threw her out when she was ten and then she she found the cat and it actually stayed with her. So yes, she would die for it. Or with it for that matter.

"Then both of you will be gone...and for the heck of it, I'll kill the cat first," said Jack, walking towards the stairs. "I'll bring him down here so you'll see it first hand. THen you'll join him"

She looked at him, obviously quite fearful. "Please, Please don't kill him. He's never done anything to you..." She said, hoping he'd agree. "Besides that..." She added, kind of pointing to the scratch on his face. That probably wasnt going to help but it was true.

"Oh you suddenly realize that he had scratched me on my face? Sorry...but he will go first," he said, slamming the basement door.

Star shook her head as he spoke. It really wasn't the first time she had noticed, she just didn't hink it was that big of a deal. "PLEASE!" she yelled at the door, then began to mumble "Please don't hurt him..." She would rather die first so she wouldn't have to see him hurt.

Back
Top Bottom