Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<< Catch me if you can >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CanvasofWhite, but you may call me White for short. I consider myself semi-literate, literate at best, in terms of writing 2 paragraphs a post. But I can manage more or less if so desired. While people consider themselves cats and foxes, I like to think of myself as a butterfly. I open my wings to most, my trust to some, and my heart to few.

Don't worry, I don't bite. Hehe...

As for what Roleplays I can and want to do for both 1-on-1 and groups. I pride myself in my versatility, and can play male, female, submissive, dominant, hetero, and yoai. [Yuri is a bit sketchy for me, so you'll have a hard time opening my wings for that.

Fantasy Related - Always a good one for me.
Neko/Anthro/Beast - The plot variety makes this option always open.
Modern - Depends on the plot, but I'm open for them.
Futuristic - A rarity, but I can go for it.
Romance - Always a good genre.
Series based - I'm familiar with most games, movies, and books. Just ask and I will reply.
Wolves - I miss the good ones.
Master/Pet - I'm open for it.
Captured - Something done, and I had an enjoyable time.
Incest - To a certain degree.
Yaoi - Fangirl here!
Angels/Demons - Another interesting concept
Mythology - I like to see how this goes.
Mystical - Elves and other fantasy creatures. I imply the usage of the characters, so the plot can be quite varied.

What I won't do:

Yuri - A sketchy subject, so I'm uncertain.
Vampire - Sorry, done with it.
Futa - Not among the most favorite of subjects
Master/slave - I consider it different from Master/pet. You have to convince me for this.

I love suggestions, options, and anything inbetween. Just ask, and I shall answer. Come on and catch me if you can!

No_Sympathy_bump.png

No, I have it, but I've been busy with homework these days that I can only work with roleplays and replies once in a while.

Understandable, Ive been searching for another job since I lost mine again. so i only have the evenings and nights for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom