Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<< Catch me if you can >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CanvasofWhite, but you may call me White for short. I consider myself semi-literate, literate at best, in terms of writing 2 paragraphs a post. But I can manage more or less if so desired. While people consider themselves cats and foxes, I like to think of myself as a butterfly. I open my wings to most, my trust to some, and my heart to few.

Don't worry, I don't bite. Hehe...

As for what Roleplays I can and want to do for both 1-on-1 and groups. I pride myself in my versatility, and can play male, female, submissive, dominant, hetero, and yoai. [Yuri is a bit sketchy for me, so you'll have a hard time opening my wings for that.

Fantasy Related - Always a good one for me.
Neko/Anthro/Beast - The plot variety makes this option always open.
Modern - Depends on the plot, but I'm open for them.
Futuristic - A rarity, but I can go for it.
Romance - Always a good genre.
Series based - I'm familiar with most games, movies, and books. Just ask and I will reply.
Wolves - I miss the good ones.
Master/Pet - I'm open for it.
Captured - Something done, and I had an enjoyable time.
Incest - To a certain degree.
Yaoi - Fangirl here!
Angels/Demons - Another interesting concept
Mythology - I like to see how this goes.
Mystical - Elves and other fantasy creatures. I imply the usage of the characters, so the plot can be quite varied.

What I won't do:

Yuri - A sketchy subject, so I'm uncertain.
Vampire - Sorry, done with it.
Futa - Not among the most favorite of subjects
Master/slave - I consider it different from Master/pet. You have to convince me for this.

I love suggestions, options, and anything inbetween. Just ask, and I shall answer. Come on and catch me if you can!

No_Sympathy_bump.png

That is sad!

*wiggles in joy* I can explain colours, now! How exciting is that, yeah!?

Okay!

Light's both a wave and a particle (called photons), yeah? So different colors are different wavelengths or photons of different energy. Some animals see different colors than us, since the branch of mammals we are seem to have lost a sort of receptor than evolved a new one later on.

It interacts with a different part of the spectrum.

Light isn't just the stuff you see. That's visible light. Light includes everything electromagnetic. X-rays, gamma rays, etc. So different receptors would be excited, turned on, whatever, by different wavelengths.

Yep! It's very exciting.

Light comes in many different 'flavours', too, based on its energy. Gamma rays are so energetic, they're dangerous for you and me, while microwaves have the ability to 'flip' water molecules back and forth. Light's also really weird in that it travels at the same speed no matter if the source is moving or not.

Well, light's always moving in a straight line, but spacetime curves around large objects, so light appears to bend, yeah?

Like when I have a depression in a flat surface and send a marble rolling in a straight line near the outside. The marble's path will still be straight, but it'll appear to bend to me. This has been tested, as we've seen the light from certain stars that are behind the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom