Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<< Catch me if you can >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CanvasofWhite, but you may call me White for short. I consider myself semi-literate, literate at best, in terms of writing 2 paragraphs a post. But I can manage more or less if so desired. While people consider themselves cats and foxes, I like to think of myself as a butterfly. I open my wings to most, my trust to some, and my heart to few.

Don't worry, I don't bite. Hehe...

As for what Roleplays I can and want to do for both 1-on-1 and groups. I pride myself in my versatility, and can play male, female, submissive, dominant, hetero, and yoai. [Yuri is a bit sketchy for me, so you'll have a hard time opening my wings for that.

Fantasy Related - Always a good one for me.
Neko/Anthro/Beast - The plot variety makes this option always open.
Modern - Depends on the plot, but I'm open for them.
Futuristic - A rarity, but I can go for it.
Romance - Always a good genre.
Series based - I'm familiar with most games, movies, and books. Just ask and I will reply.
Wolves - I miss the good ones.
Master/Pet - I'm open for it.
Captured - Something done, and I had an enjoyable time.
Incest - To a certain degree.
Yaoi - Fangirl here!
Angels/Demons - Another interesting concept
Mythology - I like to see how this goes.
Mystical - Elves and other fantasy creatures. I imply the usage of the characters, so the plot can be quite varied.

What I won't do:

Yuri - A sketchy subject, so I'm uncertain.
Vampire - Sorry, done with it.
Futa - Not among the most favorite of subjects
Master/slave - I consider it different from Master/pet. You have to convince me for this.

I love suggestions, options, and anything inbetween. Just ask, and I shall answer. Come on and catch me if you can!

Reserved for Plots::

Catching up the Eras :: A demon from an era of destruction, strong and powerful, challenged the gods. However, he made a bet with the goddess of shape, and lost. As punishment for his gall, she turned him into a doll. For many centuries, he remained this way, stuck in a stasis for what seemed like an eternity. Many years later, a girl wanders into a toy store, looking around for a present for her cousin. Sudden, she spies a wolf doll, though it wasn't in the best condition, she got him away. But just as the doll went through the red scanner, the curse of the goddess' magic wore off, causing the demon to return to his former self, except that his powers now drained. With two people of different times together, no doubt strange things will happen.
: Fantasy mixed with Present/Future : yaoi [possible] : Mythical/antrho/furry [possible]

Incoming Drama :: He hated life almost as much as he hated the guy he was set to tutor. The other guy, hated working on school crap, but he needs a pick up on his grades. When these two students come together for a session, little by little, they begin to understand each other, and what life can really be like when you look beyond appearances and into tone's true heart.
: Present-theme : Yaoi : School-oriented : Hetero [possible] : Mostly non-sexual :

Quest :: A servant of Hell must find a sacred artifact that the Demon King desires. This plays upon the many adventures she has and the countless people she had to encounter to get it.
: Fantasy : Kinks : Mythical/Anthro/Furry : Mostly-sexual

No_Sympathy_bump.png

Oh noes!

Now if only Sheena was more cute then shmexy, Raine was less mature and Marta was less of a brat, the cute icons would probably reign supreme!

If you do not mind me asking, what do you find particularly different between the master/slave and master/pet genres?

Just on more of a moral stand-point really. I'm not too keen on the idea of keeping a slave around since it's more derogatory to me, while a pet on the other hand, gives more lead way on plot things as well, because a Master-slave relationship is much more, one-sided I think.

I suppose its all as to how one looks at it. Slavery in a sense may not be determined as slavery but a pleasureful experience only determined as slavery due to the mere fact that said person is owned by the other. It also depends on the master as well but to each their own. I would not mind doing a master/pet rp since it is more my speed if you are up to it. I do alot of dominant/romance type rps in which I am the dominant.

Sure, I don't mind. Is there a plot or story theme you had in mind for it? We can discuss it in PMs if you want.

Pms or here it doesnt really matter. Im new to this site and the dynamics are slightly different from the others Ive been on so Ill just follow your lead in terms of that. As far as ideas, I have a few you might be interested in.

GO ahead and tell me, I'm interested to see what you had in mind. =3

And don't worry about the layout, it's a bit strange at first, but you get it down quickly if you just surf it for like 10 minutes a day for the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom