Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

The cries were mroe encouragignthen anythign else as he felt ehr body arc up agsitn his, hsi hands wrapign aroudn her now to repeatedly hit the sensative spot, his footign slippign once makign hsim slam hard at an angle and gasp and teh strange pleasure from the alighnment of his cock befeor he strightenend himself ancd hist ehr senstaive spot agian, this tim runnign his shaft length over it instead of doing a full assual,t, for her pleasure and to give him a bit more tiem till he woudl eb forced to release, a warnign he gave her as eh stopped his nipping. "I..c ant hold it much longer anne.." He groaned out.

"Y-esss" She breathed out moaning as he continuously hit that one area that made her legs twitch with each hit and her body shudder under him. "AGHHH!!" She squiled out a moan. His little slip caught her in surprise and she jumped up, her arms squeezing him against her. "Mmmmm" She pressed her lips against his shoulder maoning into his skin as his shaft brushed over her spot. "Don't...hold back." She breathed hotly into his ear. He had hit over her sensitive area she could feel herself reaching near peek as well.

Kenny grinned as she made her last comment, teh grin turned itno a gasp as he bit her shoudler lightly to hold bakc a surge of cum, letign soem esape and seep into her. he wanted to hodl out longer, god he wishe dhe could btu the moemtn he lifted hsi head to respond he let out a loud gasp, thrusigtign forward and squeezing her tigth as his muscles convulsed and his cock let loose the river of white, hot cum. Holdign the position for nearly half a minute befeor his body relaxed to colapse atop her, exhausted and panting.

Anna moaned once more as he bit her shoulder. Her grasps around him was growing tighter as she felt her muscles tensing. She was holding back, allowing him to go first but it was getting harder to do. A warm rush slushed through her walls. It was her que to let loose. Her body completely tensed up and she released just after he had. Anna layed under Kenny for a few minutes to catch her breathe. Her eyes traveled over to the window. She sighed. "I should probably get some clothes on." She said kissing his shoulder, it was the closest flesh to her lips. "The sun will be rising in a few minutes." She said not really wanting to have to explain why she was floating around the house nude.

Kenny was reluctant as he puleld out, lettign their fluids rush otu of her , his cock coverd inteh goo. "alrigth get dressed," HE said with a nod, takign a metnal note abotu it, how what she wore woudl turn ghost with her. "and if you finish up befoer rthe sun rises, can you have soem fun cleanign my member?" HE asked hopefuly as eh sat ont eh edge of the bed waitign for her to get dress,ed letign hsi cock drip bodily fluids.

Anna didn't move immediantly. She did not want to him to get up but it was needed. "If there is time." She smiled nodding her head. Anna stood and walked over across the room to dig in her wardrob for a few minutes. She slide on a new set of langeree and a blue day dress. Anna turned and glance towards the window. With a sigh she walked towards Kenny and stopped before him, bending down to take his cheeks in her hands and press her lips against him in a soft kiss. "I'll be at your door at sundown." She told him as the sun rose and her physical body disappeared leaving her true form floating before him.

Kenny sighed diapointedly as she pulled formeht kiss, noddign with a grin as he took the panties she had had on to wipe off his member. "tomorrow at sundown then, don't be late" Heis mood changed from lonely to childish as eh gave a wink and pulled on his pants, grabbign his shirt and headign down the stairs while getitg it on, nearly tripign a few times btu makign it down safely. "and remmerb tommorrow you have to work." He caleld otu as he began walkign away, givign a backwards wave befeor disapearign into the bushes.

Kenny sighed as he got to his dorm building, lookign at teh sky to see the bottom of the sun just barly hitign the horizon. "a few more hours then." he said impatiently as he stepped int oeh dorm buildign and headed to his room, makign sure to keep the door unlocked as he closed it behind him and droped his book bag onte h floor, kicking off his shoes and tossign off hsi pants, in preperation for tonigth and just to relax inhis own room as he fell uipon his bed , folding the blinds to his window to watch the sunset as he examined his room. he had cleaned it slightly so the floor ws visible but there was now a huge stack of clean and dirty laundry in one corner, tothe righ of the door was another small room with his shower and bathroom, the room was originaly ment for two peopel but eh had paid enough to get it to himself, swaping out where the secodn bed would be froe a sofa and a larger TV along with a mini fridge.

The blonde haired girl walked through the male dormitory with her eyes up scanning over the numbers on the door. Her hair was pulled back with half up in pigtails in the back. She was wearing a long black coat that buttoned all the way down to her knees. Her red heels echoed through the hallway as she finally turned to face his door. Anna knocked on the door and stood there silently. A male passed by her on his way to his dorm and she nearly blushed with the thought of the strange young learning what she was wearing beneath the coat. Deciding there was no point in wearing a dress she decided to wear a laced red bra and frilled panties that had straps to hold up white laced stockings. She had arrived at his door just after sundown and she was already starting to second guess she may have worn...to little.

Kenny literaly jumped off his bed, tumblign abilt as he tripped ove rhsi bag to get toteh door and open it quickly, almost lookign diapointed as he saw her in the coat but still grinning, eager to see what she had planned. "well come on in, the nigth is young, and i would love for it to stay that way." Kenny said, steppign otu to wrap hsi arms aroudtne h girla nd kiss her otne h lips bfoer lettign her inside,smirking as one boy actauyyl stopped , slihgtly asstonished, the whole school still thought kenny was single, and now he knew he would have to deal with questions tomorrow. as he cllosed and locke dhte door behidn him. "so what's witht he coat?" Kenny asked almsot bluntly as eh looked ehr over as best he could, curious as he saw her red heels and stockign covered feet but just abotu nothing ales.

Anna smiled as she noticed he answered the door in his boxers. She blushed however when she was welcomed with a kiss and ushered inside. Her cheeks stayed flushed as the lock clicked behind her. "Someone's eager." She giggled looking at his boxers before stepping forwards to wander around the small room, observing what was inside like he had the night before. Anna shrugged cooly as she slide her hands in her pocket. "It was cold outside." she told him as she turned to face him. "And.." She began to unbutton the top of her jacket just below her chest. "I wanted to see how many young college boys I could flash before I arrive at you're door." She teased him as she opened the top of her coat to reveal her bra and bare flesh.

There was movemtne in his pants as he began to harden from her bareflesh, grinnigna nd goign red a the same tiem. "oh coem on, i had to jump a fence, and risk my life rapign you to see them, adn all they had todo was walk itneh dorms." Kenny said with a poute as eh steped towards her to kiss ehr again and steppign beck, the sigth had jsut urged him to kiss her. "so then what do you haveplanned?"

She giggled closing the jacket however she did not bother to refasten the buttons. He was adorable when he blushed. Her hand settled on her lips from the kiss. "You're jealous?" She asked, him innoscently. "You shouldn't be. You get to see...and so much more, than they do." She said with a playful wink. She shrugged to his question going over to take his hands into her own. "Well.." She swung her arms lightly. "I did not completely plan anything. I thought we could watch tv.." She said heading towards the couch and guiding him to come along with her. "hang out, have a little fun...see where things lead." She said as she fell back to sit on the couch.

"oh i'm intittled to be jealous, you are such a beauty i wouldnt want to loose you." Kenny said senserly but still in a happy toen, chuklign as he heard her plans. slightly diapointed that they were just goign to watch TV, somethign he could do with here durignt he day, somethign that wasn't too physical but he wetn along with it out of sheer lvoe of the girl as he sat down with her and turned onteh TV. "so then is there anythgin youw ant to watch at thsi hour??""

Anna slide under his arm and leaned against Kenny. She lifted her legs beside her as she snuggled into Kenny's side to get comfortable. "Mmm..I'll let just flip through the channels and you can stop when something catches your eyes." She suggested. She moved her eyes off of him onto the television screen. She did not really watch too much television and was curious to what might catch either of their attention.

"alrigth if you really want to.." Kenny said, abit disapoitned, btu he wasn't compalingin too much with her snugglgin up agsitn himas he flipped throught he channelles, teh first thigns he went to check were discovery, food network, scifi, after that he woudl jump to random channeles adn then back the the first three oens he did to see if they had anythign new on, he didnt really knwo what to watch at this time of night.

She watched the screen as Kenny flipped through the channels, after a few minutes she realized there really was not much on. Nothing that really caught her eye and it appeared Kenny was having just as much luck. Either that or he was nervous or selfconscious about what to choose. Either way there was nothing on. Anna frowned playfully. "It looks like there is not really anything on." She stated aloud before looking up at Kenny. "Do you have any movies we can watch?" She asked him curiously.

"wait a second." Kenny said as he stoped on sci fi at teh right moemnt as the anouncer to a comercial spoke. 'Next on Sci-Fi, the TAPS teams visits....', Kenny coudlnt help but grin as he looked down at anne. "what abotu ghost hunters?" He asked lovignthe sheer irony, he used to eb hooked on it for the idea that ghosts migth exsist, and now he sat here with oen cuddling up to him after he had raped her and taken her on a date.

Anna glanced at the television giggling as she looked back at Kenny. "That sounds good." Anna nodded her head in agreement. "I could always use a good laugh." She said humorously. It was funny to watch humans hunt ghosts, when she was snuggled up to a human. She never understood the ghost hunters persistance when everyone knew that a ghost would not be dumb enough to reveal themselves on national television. If they ever do have a descent encounter it would be from a ghost coming to the human. "The silly humans, they spend all that time looking for ghosts. I bet if they ever actually saw one they would run away just like you did." She mused as she looked over to the television screen.

"Hey.." Kenny said actign offended as he continued."at elast i came back." he pouted out as he wrpaed his arm closer aroudn her to pull he closer to him. "waht would you do if a ghost investigation team came to your mansion?" Kenny asked curiously. "would you leave strange mesages? throw an object? mess with their heads like that?" Kenny asked curious to know if she could or would do such things.

"I am so happy you did." She said nodding her head as he pulled her closer. Her smile became somewhat neutral "That would never happen. Humans can't go in the mansion. It's forbiden." She said as if it was a rediculous question. She was serious and it took a minuted for her to catch on that he did not mean that they would really go, he just wanted to know what she would do. "I would have fun with them of course." She said with a small giggle agreeing with what he suggested. "I would move objects and send messages, I suppose I would act just like the supposed ghosths on the show." she admitted.

Kenny looked at her curiously from her first response, almost taken back at ehr tone, he was tempted to ask about that strange rule, still thinking she lived with humans any ways. "so tell me if i come to the mansion with a camera, would you play with me?" He asked teasingly as eh turned back to watch teh show as the comercials ended, it was a repeat but it was still always fun to watch and it had gotten a conversation started with anne.

Anna smirked humorously to his response "It depends on who gets to see the film and what kind of play." she teased. She turned and watched the television as the show came back on. It was the first time she had seen it and through most of the show she was laughing at the human's reactions and some of the tricks the ghosts pulled.

"well i was thinking only we get tosee it, and well do i have to state teh play." Kenny whispered befeor returnign his attention to the show, finding himself beginging to laugh as the girl laughed just from the irony, the slight humor of their fear, and beign close to her had put him in a happy mood. waitign for comercials befoer he askesd. "so the houses they visited, were they haunted? or justy cheap tricks?" ccurious as to if she was laughing formt he horrible failure or from the ghosts mockignt eh humans.

She looked up at him as he spoke. "Some could have been really haunted." Anna admitted now that she thought back on what she had just seen. Her lips squinched to the side slightly as if she was uncertain. "But I beleive most of them were cheap tricks." She tilted her head to him. "Do you believe they were really haunted?" She asked him curiously.

"well no not thsi show.. thsi one is just for laugsh at tiems.. i never really believed they were haunted but there wsa sitll soem hope that ghosts exist.. well now its a strong belief backe dup by proof that i cnat show any oen." Kenny said with a chuckle as the hadn wrapepd aroudn erh came to her chest to ebgin unbuttonign her coat with one hand.

Back
Top Bottom