Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

"I knew it. You're a dirty pervert." It was almost an insult but the information did tell her that he was experienced sexually. "My name is Annabelle Marie Hellsing." She stated her tittle proudly with her usual soft voice. "However you may call me Anna." She lifted the ribbon she had untiled and pulled it off the gown, dropping it the the floor as she advanced towards him. Each step slow and gentle, she was definitly taking her time. "This is a high school prank then? One of your classmates dare you to sneak into the haunted mansion and steal the owner's panties?" She questioned him as she approached in front of him. She couldn't just run to the door, she was sure he was cautious of it. She would try to escape and hope he wouldn't allow it. It would be disappointing after all this if she didn't get to play with him at least once. Her hand lifted up over his chest to feel over his musles, now she really wanted him, her hand sliding over his chest and she slowly walked around him. She made him think she wouldn't do anything since they were touching. Her hand slide over his shoulder as she turned her back to him. "It appears I need some help after all..." She said almost as if embarrassed. "I can't reach the zipper. Do you mind?" She ask for his help. The door was in front of her, just a few steps away and his back was to her. The chances of escape were slim, but this was her only opening. A second after she finished the sentence. She broke into a sprint dashing towards the door.

"well it's college now, Frat boys and all." Kenny said with a shrug"i just figure i should get soem fun out of this... pluss i couldn't pass up such a lovely lady as yourself." He spoke grinning as she walked closer to him,'could she really be givign in now? ther's somethign up withher.. but.. hell who cares if i get some.. wait...' ... "HEY!!" While he had been thining the girl had snuck behidn him and was dashing for the door, growlign he rank after her to tackle her and press her tot eh door, hsi a=hands goign to hers to hold them above her haid as he layed his chin on her shoulder, whispering. "did you think you coudl get away that easily? you do know now i wont be so nice tonight." He growled out, one hand lettign go of ehr wrist to begin unzippig her gown and unbutton her bra so he woudlnt have to deal with it later (teh gown still on but yeah.)

((guess did think that part completely through..*shrugs* if she was going to flee don't think it would be naked anyways..besides he could still screw her with the gown on))

As predicted his strong hands held her own above her head. Chills ran down her spin as he whispered in her ear. 'I know, you're perfect' she thought to herself. "You would have done the same in my position..I could not resist. The chance was there, in front of me." She responded innoscently.

((yeah but harder to get toeh panties lol, pluss for now it just to get her top off.))

"no actualy i think i would have been abit more willing" He whispered to her , bitign at her ear playfuly while sliding teh gown off her shoulders, he couldhave gione straight for the sex, but he needed to get her wet to ge the panties dirty, which ment he got to play. lettign abit of pressure off her now so he could slip his handsa aroudn her and cup her brests, letign hsi thumb and index figners pinch her nipples till they got hard.

She bite her bottom lip hiding a moan as he bite her ear. "Of course...you're experienced." She teased. Her arms fell to her side as his hands snaked around her breasts. The gown slide down her shoulders and onto the floor in a manner of seconds. Her hands lifted up and pressed against the door. Her back was now pressed against his bare chest. Her body have a shudder from the exposure of cold air against her skin. Her eyes were looking down and away. She didn't want him to see how much she was enjoying this. She was already wet from the excitement that had already taken place. If she wasn't very wet before she definitely was get there. She subtly closed her legs as her nipples got hard from his foreplay.

"some one seems liek a squirmer... am I getitng you excited or are you still struggling with me?" Kenny whispered as he squeezed her breasts together , elttign go to watch them bounce back in place, grinning with approval as he watched them, hsi left hand twisitng ehr nipple as his rigth began to slowly trail down the curves of her body, he had seen abit of her body throughteh gown btu now he got to see if she realy had such a perfect figure, and to his deligth she did, and even as delightful when he got to ehr panties he felt the cold dampness on the fabric, grinning he would have said soemthgin rigth there, but was enjoyignt he foreplay.

She was quiet, embarrassed to answer the question immediatly and busy despratly trying to keep herself from allowing a moan out. "A young lady doesn't squirm-" She gasp as he twisted her nipple, her head looking down now to watch his hand travel down her body. Geez, he had no idea how horny she was and the thought alone had her aroused, his play made it worse.In her mind she was getting more excited the further south his hand traveled. "Don't" She breathed out and her knees locked together as his fingers felt over her damp region.

"oh well now soem one is enjoying thiss, so dirty and damopp already! did i even have to go though all thsi foreplay?" He asked tryign to humiliate her more for the fun of it as he pressed up agsitn her lovwer body yo let her feel how excited he was. "it seems we are both int he mood so lets get started then!" witht hat he grabed her and turned, tossign her to eh ground, waitign for her to try and get up fo he could just force her down on her hands and knees, him kneelign behdin ehr to let his memebr rub betwene ehr but cheecks on the soft silky fabric of her lingerie.

Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassement. "No..I..I'm not like that." She shook her head trying to dignify herself. She knew she was failing at that. She let out a helpless sound as she hit the ground. She was capable of getting up on her hands and knees but he didn't allow her to go any further. She gasped as she felt his member forced between her cheeks. She bit her lips wanting both more play but also for him to take her now. She wondered which hole he would try taking first, that was if he planned more than one. "What are you trying to do?..please, don't do this," She pretended to be innoscent, her first time so that she didn't understand what he was doing behind her like that. Her knees shook, more from excitement, appearing to be fear.

"I told you if you resisted it would bbe rough.. and you did, so now, prepare for a long, dirty night." Kuro grinend as he yanked on her panties to actualy tear them off her, the guys wouldnt care if they were torn. placing his hands on either side of ehr hips he positioen dhsi cock to press the head agaisnt her anus with a grin. "you would have only goteen it in one if you were good." those were hsi last words behid he yanked on her body and thrust his hip forward to stab teh head of hsi cock hard itno her anus.

He was definitly a winner. He was strong, young, had a beautifully shaped body, and he wasn't afraid of being rough and dirty. Oh it had been so long since she had someone to play with and he was a perfect new addition to the mansion. "Don't you dare!" She pleaded as she felt his head press against her tiny hole. Her hands clenched hold of the fabric under her. She tried to relax and brace herself. Her eyes shut as she cried out from the pain as his head shot into her tiny tight hole. "I'll be good!I'll be good!" She tried to reason with him as the pain shot up her spin.

"Of course you'll be good," He chuckeld out , leanign over to fondle her breasts and kiss her softly ont eh shoulder. "but i sitll liek being naughty." He whispered as he sudently grasped her breasts hard as leverage to shove teh rest of his length in all at once,t he force form teh friction makign him gasp and grit his teath from teh pain fo the resistance and the pleasure of the pressure.

He was perfect. He was strong, had a beautiful body, he was young, and he liked being naughty. He was the perfect new toy. She had been waitinge a long time for someone like him. There was a downside to what was happening now. She almost forgot the downside of dying a virgin, he just reminded her. Her body tensed. A tingling sensation from his lips against her soft skin reminded her body to relax. "No!NOAHHH!" She cried out as he suddenly force his entire member into her tiny tight hole. He back arched against his body and tears whelmed in her eyes as the mixture of pain and pleasure shot through her body. She shivered and let out a soft whimper of weakness as she felt her walls tearing to make room for his thick member.

"mmmmmmmmmm such a tight anus, can't wait to try teh other whole." He whispered eagerluy into her ear befeor bitign down on her lobe as he begant o pukll otu slowly, goign as far otu as he could withthe resitriction of her tight contstricted walls, ity seemed teh otly way to get out painlessly would be after he came, which he was so eager todo as he shoved rigth back into her wqith even more force then the lsst time, hsi hands twisign and -ullign on ehr nipples as he began pullign out again andrammign back in.

Anna let out a soft moaned as he bit her ear followed by shaky breathing as he pulled out. Her head was tilted downwards until he shoved back into her in which case her head shot back. Another cry of pain emitted from her lips. Her body shook against his beauitifully built muscles. She moaned lightly and wimpered as he played with her nipples and pulled out again. Her cheeks were flushed pink. She was embarrassed on how aroused she was getting from such a pain and the violent way he treated her. She wanted the pain to stop and at the same time didn't. Another shreik emitted from from her lips as her body pushed forwards from the force of him ramming back in. "Y-you're..terrible.." She breathed out just after she was capable of catching a breath after her shreik.

"yes of course i am, now be a godo girl and beg for more." Kenny said , hungery for pelasure as his movmetns grew faster now rammign into erh harder , lettign go of ehr breasts to ttablize himself omt en the ground, whiel breathgin har din her ear gruntign with eveyr thrust.

"B-beg?" She questioned him skeptically. How embarrassing and shamefull would it be to beg in this situation. She moaned whimpered and cried out as he worked harder on her poor little hole. It had stretched to fit him now but the friction sent shocks of estasy and pain through her body. Her arms were getting wobbly from the stress and she had hunched further down to lean on her elbow now. She was embarrassed and didn't want to but she had to be good so she did as he said and began to beg. "M-more..ohAHH..P-p-plEASE!" She maoned out between breathes and caught in thrusts.

"see such a godo girl deserves a break." Kenny grunted otu as he straightedn hsi bakc to hodl her hips , thrusting in hareder, btu as he came to hsi climax he didnt try to hold it back, he himself was begingin to hurt more so he finaly shoved in one lacst tiem, gaspgn and groangin as he let loose his large load of cum into her anus and holdign her thare a few secodns after her was done fefore pullign out and lettign all hsi fluids seep otu of her hole, grinngin with pleasure. "now youc an't say you didnt enjoy that."

Anna threw her head back this time moaning out more than a yell as he thrust in his one last time. She was surprised to feel his warm cum rush into her hole. "Thank you.." She breathed out, letting her body fall flat to the floor after her pulled out. She was quiet for a moment to catch her breathe as well as think. Her cheeks were flushed modestly as she turned over on her back to look up at him. "There is something you should know." She told him. "This is my first time." She told him innoscently. Of course she meant with him but she knew how he was going to take it. He would think her first time ever, especially after he would break her hyme.

Kenny's grin grew nearly twice as large, his cock throbing and easly gorwign hard again as she said that. leannign down he kissed thegirsl neck, sucklign her skin to leave a hicky befero speakign while his hands curled aroudne rh breasts onto her shoudlers and then slipign off otno the floor next to her haead as he hung hsi face above hers. "so tell me then shall i break it faster or slowly?, this is yoru first time, you shoudl have that one choice at least."

Her neck tilted to the opposite side as he suckled on her skin. Her hands came up to press lightly against his abs. The girl smiled sheepishly loving the feeling as he left his first hicky upon her. She was disappointed when his lips left her skin to talk. Her head tilted back to look up at him. Geez he was so hot. He was making it hard her her to act like an innoscent virgin when she had so many dirty thought of things she wanted him to do to or with her. She looked at him a little confused on what to pick. "Well...I heard its painful at first so I suppose I'd like for you to get through the begining quickly."

"Aw if you say so, hard and fat then comign rightup." Kenny said kissignt he girl ont eh lips as he grabbed her legs and raised them onto his shoulders to position her cock at her pussy and shove in, gasping as he hit her tight openign and then once more as he broek her hyme, pantign as he shoved the rest of his memebr hin, lookign down and grinnignt o se the blood on hsi cock as he puleld out. "it is a surprise that such a lovely girl is a virgin, well i gues i'm obliged to give you teh time of yoru life." He said as he leaned forward to pinch behr breasts as eh began shovign in and out again, turnign his head to the side to kiss at ehr legs, teh closest flesh he could get to in this position.

A hand slide over her lips where he had kissed as if savoring the taste. "Did I choose the wrong one?" She asked noticing he seemed a little disappointed. She rose up to lean back on her elbow. She wanted to be closer to him, her body shaking lightly in excitement, taking a deep breathe as he pushed in. "YyAHHH!" She tilted her head back, baring with the pain as he broke her cherry. She moaned out shakily, enjoying the little exticy she could as he forced the rest of him in. He was surprisingly big for a boy of his six. Her walls clenched tight around his member. She nearly bursted out with laughter at the irony of his comment but held what she could in setting with a flattered giggle. She leaned further back as he began to play with her breast, cries turned into moans quickly as he shoved his in and out her. The pain of her walls stretching turned quickly into estasy as he kissed her leg and played with her chest. "Are..You you ALwaySSSs like thisssAH!" She questioned him through breathes.

"well you migth be a special ocassion, i usualy dont have to maek teh girls beg or makethem strip." Kenny said jokingly havign to stop in hsi thrusts to speak and cathc his breath befroe sucklign onher inner thigh and shocign his cock in hard and fast , tiltign slightly to ram and rub agsitn her walls, makign him gasp formt eh pelasure of hsi sensative head rubbign on her vaginal walls.

She took advantage of his pause of speech to catch her breathe. A soft coo escaped her lips from the tingling feeling he gave her thigh. "AHHHH!" She cried out as he rammed back in her, her head tilted back and rolled from side to side as he hit sensitive angles on her inner walls. "Do you really..LIKKKE that s-sort of thing?" She questioned him. She could feel her body becoming more sensitive to his touch. "Or do you pppprfeRRYA-" She was caught off guard as he hit a more sensitive spot. "prefer a more...willing girl?" she questioned him.

Back
Top Bottom