Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Kenny gasped as he felt the soft silk press harder onto hsi member and pump faster, she was gettign impatient meanign she was probably gettign as close as he was, he had been able to hold his pre-cum in now wantign to hold it with his real climax as he bit down on her clit again befeor pressign his chin itno ehr pussy. "you're gettign so fast.. so rough, don't be holdign it in any logner, I want to taste our heavenly juices." Kenny said befoer sucklign on her clit his tongue flickign it around, allowign the flesh in his mouth to muffle gasp as he let loosed is cum to spray up onto his chest and the sofa and any part of ehr body that got itn eh way.

Anna let out a soft squil lifting her hips up against him when he bit her clit. She was coming so close to her peek that the sensation was more sensative than before. His words were heavenly music to her ears, though whether he had asked for it or not she would have given it to him. Her body was begining to tense as his tongue flicked at her clit, his gasps sending vibrations through her. She couldn't hold on much longer, the pleasure was too much."I..c-cant hold it." She studdered out a breathe. A few seconds later, just after he came her hips bucked and she released her loaded, spraying her juices on whatever was in the way.

Kenny gasped as eh felt her liquid hit hsi neck, quickly moving down to seal ehr pussy with his lips and allow her juices to flow itno his mouth, pullign bakc with a soft gulp the boy leaned forward to lay his head down on the girls warm belly lettign any extra of ehr fluid dible out of his mouth like saliva befoer slurpign it up again. "Is lady Anna pleased?" Keny asked, referign tot eh girl as lady instead of mistress for his dominant title for her, she wasn't as cruel and dominatrix liek to be a mistress and he felt it would only insult her if he caleld her mistress.

Anna sat on couch relaxing as he gathered her fluids. She looked down at him smiling softly. Her fingers slide through his hair as his warm cheeks lay against her belly. "Yes." She nodded her head. "Lady Anna is very pleased." She giggled, just the title itself was funny to her. "You were wonderful." She told him. "However I don't think our fun is over." She told him. "Come and lay down on the couch." She said patting the fabric as she lifted her legs up on the couch to slide to the side in order to give him room to lay down. They were both soaked where it counted therefore she thought it might be a good time to go passed the foreplay now.

Kenny gave wait sound like a low pur of happiness as she conmplimented him and he snuggled itno ehr belly befoer she told him to move, inching back teh boy sld on his knees to get to teh otherside pof the couch, strugglign as he sclimed onto the sofa usign hsi chin and shoulders befeor inchign his body to lay down next to his lady, kissing her on teh lips as he roleld to lay on his back.

Anna layed there patiently watching him climb onto the couch without use of his arms. Her lips curled as he kissed her. She lightly bit her bottom lip to savor the feeling. When he was on his back Anna rolled over on top now and stratled him on her knees in a crawling position. Her blond hair hung down the side of her face as her lips hovered inches over his. "How do you want it?" She asked him lowering her head down to kiss him once.

Kenny looked at her as he thought of ehr words befeor blushing and kisign her agian. "not to sound naive but are you referign to pussy or anus, or rough or soft?" Kenny asked with emberasment over not beign able to interpret his lover. "all i want is to tear opn you virgin pussy again at any pace youw ant." He added to get back his dignity and leane dup to kiss her again, soft and warm as always, a feelign that would never dwindle as he puleld from it to let her speak.

"You dirty boy." She giggled to his question. She paused getting caught by a kiss. He was a good kisser, she could tell cus her face went flush almost after every time he kisssed her. "I was talking about rough or soft." She said as her hands slide underneath him to uncuff his hands. She could imagine how uncomfortable it woud become to be lying on handcuffed arms the whole time. So she recuffed his hands above his head to the arm of the couch. She kissed his lips once more, then traveled down to his neck, and his chest, and down his abs. Anna slide back as she left a kissing trail, arching her back up like a cat. "So which will it be?" She asked him as she gently placed her lips below his belly button then looked up at him as her legs strattled over his member.

"you know I am" He said in response to teh 'dirty boy' comment, sighign softly as he felt the ghost girls warm lips leave a moist trail of kiss marks down hsi body, shvierign as he felt the two plump roses(shrugs i couldnt think of anythign better to clal them lol) press udner his belly button at teh soft area above hsi member. "lets see how long my littleLady Anna can go softly." Kenny said with a wicked grin, it was hard fro him to eb completely submisive tot eh girl and wante dto tease her even more, knowing near full well taht she couldign hold a soft pace forever, or atleast that is what he thought.

"Alright." She nodded her head as she sat up and straightened her back. Her hand slide down to take hold of his member and position the head at her slit. Anne slide her body down onto him, forcing is head to go slowly into her tight hole. Anna held her breath as she slowly forced him in. After an inch or so she paused letting out a shuddered breath. She did all she cold to make sure she didnt show any pain on her face. She was so tight once again being a virgin and he was a fairly large size for a human. Anna's hands slide down to get a firm grip of his waiste. She took a breathe and then slide herself further down on him "YahhhHh!!" she moaned out archhing her back for a moment as he broke her hyme. Her body shuddered over him from the extasy that shot through her body, her tight walls were being streched inch by inch and she did not stop until she had him all the way in.

He was actualy surprised that she so calmly accpeted going softy, maybe he really did not know her as well as he thought. He did not mind though as he grit his teeth while she slowly forced his cock in,it hurt slightly from the resistance, but all of the pai was drowned out buy the pleasure. giving a smirk as he wastched her pop her cherry tiltign his head to his hceht to look at his memer and her body that now dripped a tiny trickle of blood. "such a tight girl ar eyou sure you can keep up with this pace?" the boy asked teasingly as he looke dto the girls face for a ressponse eitehr in her expresion if she was unable to speak.

Anne didn't move for a minute once he was all the way in. She pause to keep her composure and take in a breathe. She was not moving and yet her inner walls were still stretching. The feeling sent a shudder up her spine. Anne nodded her head looking down a Kenny with a reassuring smile. She leaned down peacking him on the lips. "I can handle it." She told him before she straightened back up and began to slowly rise up off him, to stop at the tip. She made sure to enjoy ever inch of him slidding out of her. The she pushed down going slightly faster then befor. Her voice shuddered with the estasy that went with the pace. She knew they both desired the pace to go faster, but the slow tease was arousing as well.

Kenny's body trembled as he felt his cock expanindign in her pussy givign him releif fromt eh pain and evne mroe pleasure as eh strethced ot her walls to fit hsi thick member. Gasping as she pressed down upong his head once mroe to force him slowly into ehr slit, the feeling unbearable as he lurched up with no prevail, havign to ge his footign befeor eh thrust up onece mroe, he knew he had told ehr to go slow but he hadn't fiured her to actualy holdout this long.

Anna gasped and her body instinctively dropped further down as he thrust his hips upwards at her. Anne took the hint his body gave and she pushed herself down the rest of the way with a small cry of exstasy. Her back had arched backwards than forwards as a giggle escaped her lips. "What's wrong? You can't keep up with the pace?" She teased him as she slide out and came back down on him slightly faster. This time she went all the way down in one, somewhat smooth, angle. "Oh...you're Ssoo big." She moaned feeling his expanding member inside her. She pulled out with a similar pace as she had coming down. Her body shuddered over him in pleasure. Once she had pulled out to the tip she went back down and started creating a slightly quicker pace.

Kenny blushed from her giggle, the sound it's self made him week and light hearted, addign ti on witht he emberasment that he wasn't even able to keep the pace he had told ehr todo just made him as red as could be as he lay there under her. Gainnign confidence quickly though form ehr gasps as he postioned hismelf to thrust up with ehr movemtn and shove his member deep into her, smirkign and turnign pink again with the girls moanign complament, not knowign what to say other then the usual tight comment he just kept his mouth shut and wathced her breasts boucne up and down infrotn of hsi face.

Anna pushed down on him while her grasp on his waist shifted up and down his hip. Anna moaned looking down upon Kenny with a sweet little smile. She could not help but think how adorable he looked when he blushed. But she did not say anything, she could only hit his pride so much. Her back quickly arched once more as he helped shove his member deep within her. Anna's body was getting too excited and as much as she liked the feeling of going slow she could tell Kenny's body was impatient. Typical male human. Anna slide out once more but surprisingly enough pushed down against him with a quicker thrust than before. "YahHHH!" She moaned as she sat fully on his member pausing a moment to feel him inside before pulling up again. Her walls had stretched enough that it was becomeing easier to slide him in. Anna began riding him harder and harder with each thrust.

"Y-you cna keep going slow.." Kenny gasped as she slamemd down hard upon his member, letign hsi body thrust up with ehr slams cherishign the feelign of his throbign memebrs grindign agaisnt erh moist walls. "Y-y-you Ah-are the m-mistress..t-t-ooonight..." Antoerh pause antoehr few thrusts to give his body the pelasure it desired "y-you can do wh-hat you want" Gaspign otu finaly endign the scentence as he grinned softly to reassuere her, he did say seh was the leader tonight, and he had asked for goign slow even if his body screamed to ram her tight pussy as hard as he could, it was all about her tonigth and nto about him, even as hsi dick seeped otu the first signs of pre-cum

Anna continued the go faster and faster. The exstasy consumed her body. She was hot and sweaty but he felt so good in her. She merely nodded her head to Kenny's words but she hardly listened to them. After a few more hards thrusts she stopped when he was all the way in her. Her hands slide up onto his chest, pressing her palms against his muscles, then she very slowly pulled up. "Ah-" Her moaning was shaky from the intense feeling of his member rubbing against her walls. Then as she reached the tip she very slowly went down. "Ahh-hh-hHH!" She winced her eyes, her voice shook as she went all the way down before going faster again. She kept the pace fast, then paused at random time to go slow, the change in sudden pace was enough to make her thighs twitch. "I don't th-think I c-can hold out m-much longer" She warned him.

Keny had stopped his groanign and gasping to lay there bitting his bottom lip as she bounced inconsistanly upong his member, his body shiveing as he tried to hold back, her gasps and moanign not helpign at all as he spoke a responese "I...C-cant hold it.. any more..." Kenny gave one last gasp as he lurche dup, hithe hand cuffs ratlign befeor beign pulled as he shoved hsi cock in deper to let loose a large load to swarm into her vagina.

Anna kept going, her body was tensing up. He came within her and as the warm cum gushed within her she realized she couldn't hold in anymore. Her body tensed over him and her fingers squeezed into his waist. Then she released her cum over his member. Her body relaxed and after a few seconds she slide him out allowing the cum to sep from her hole. She layed on top of Kenny breathing deeply. She smiled kissing his cheek. Looking up at the hand cuffs she giggled again "Do you know where the keys are to those" She asked him.

Kenny looekd at ehr curiously before looking up at the cuffs, turnign red imediatly as he began to slightly panic. "Uh... no.. hopefully they are int eh closet" Kenny said lookign over to teh closetr. "Or maybe on my key chain, check my pockets." He then gestured hsi head tot eh pants that lay otneh floor. "lets just hope you find ti befoer het sun rises." Kenny said checkignt he time though they still had a few hours tillt eh sun would rise.

Anna rolled over on top of him, her chest pressed against his. Her hands placed on his under arms and she slowly slide her hands up his arms, lowering her head until her lips met with his and her hands were just below his hand cuffs. She kissed him gently on the lips "Don't worry. I will find them." She reassured him in a soft calm tone. Reluctantly she got off him and went over to this pants to check the pockets first. A wallet and a set of keys were found. However none of the few keys were small enough to fit the hand cuffs. "Don't worry. It must be in the closet." She reassured him as she scurried over to the closet and bent over to dig around. After a few minutes she looked over to Kenny "Are you sure there isn't anywheres else you could have put the keys?" She asked him.

Kenny sighe din dismay as he shook hsi ehad. "no no their isn't...b..But.. I GOT IT!!" Kenny exclaiemd mostly in relief though he hated the idea. "My next door neighbor is great with locks, got intot eh deans office, stole a few cop cars, the likes, he can ge teh cuffs off , no problem." Kenny stated befeor lookifng as hsi cock that had begun to go limp. "thoughh before you ask him can you get soem patns on me, and get yoru coat on tight.. he is a very... 'touchy feely' guy when it coems to girls, be careful especialy... wait why am I worrying.. you love rape." Kenny said with a sigh and a chuckle thoughh ti was kiding he still resented teh idea of what migth happen to ehr, he kenw she was in no real danger due to already beign dead, bu he kenw she felt pain and he was the jealous type, nto wantign soem oen else feelign all over anne.

Anna sat on the floor and listened to the begining of his plan breifly before standing. She smiled, happy that there was an alternative. She walked over to gather the clothing off the floor. She giggled to his little joke. "Your not jelous I'll lose interest in you and replace you with him are you?" She mused as she slide her panties back on. Then she sat on the couch in front of him to help him slide his boxers back on. Once that was done she grabbed her coat and slide it on. "I'll be right back." She said kissing him on the cheek. "Don't go anywheres." She giggled as she walked out the room and next door to knock on the neighbors door. While she waited Anna tied her jacket closed not realizing she had forgotten her shoes in the room.

"Who the hell could it be this late at...." Hte boy stopepd in mid scentence when he got eh door open, layign hsi eyes upon the blonde femael that stood infrotn of him, wven with a caot on he coulfd figrue out her figure makign the teen grin as he turend back "WHO ORDERED TEH STRIPPER!!" HE yeleld out, follwoed by a few chuckls as he opened the doro wider to allow the three otehr men to see who was at teh door. "Well if no oen ordered yo.. tehn why are you here?" THe man asked as he looekd back to her , lookignher over agian, stoppign at her feet curiously to notice them bare and covered by stockigns, a grin runnign across his face as his midn played witht ehideas of lingerie that went with such red nylons.

Back
Top Bottom