Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

killer_kenny

Supernova
"this had better be worth it.." Kenny grumbled as he hoisted himself ovr the brick wall , nearly fallign back down as the vine he was usign as a suport snapped. quick as he could he roleld of the otehr side of the wall falin on his back with a thud. Kenny was only aroudn twenty and a freshmen in college, this of course was why he was in the backyard of soem mansion that eveyr oen presumed haunted... all because of of a rigth of passage. He took a moemnt to lay on his back and relax, he had had to jump five otehr fences from five otehr mansiosn to get here and now as he turned his head to look it seemed the mansion was still a good distance away, frustrated the boy pounded the ground with hsi fist as he sat up. "who th hell really needs this much land?" He frumbled as he began walkign toward the mansion. This was mroe a panty raid then some ghost hunt as the boys had seen a few girls in this mansion and they wanted poof that they were real so of course Kenny beignt he new guy was goign up to get a few undies.

The night sky was clear and with the few street lights were too dime to interfere with the black blanket that filled the sky. The stars and full moon shone brightly against the dark sky. A young girl whom appeared to be around ninteen walked out onto the second floor balcony to get some fresh air. Her blonde hair was pulled back in pig tails and curled, held up by two pink ribbons. She was wearing a long pink gown that flowed down to her feet and trailted behind her on the ground. Her pale skin glowed against the moon light. "Looks like its going to be another dull night." She sighed. As she turned her head slightly she caught the sight of something or someone dashing across the lawn. "Or not.." She smiled to herself.

The sligth movemnt form the mansion made kenny freeze and duck intot eh bushes, he didnt stop to look at who it was, instead just hidign behditne h tree for a mintue or two and slipped itntoe h bushes, crouchign lwo and keepign his head down so as not to get hit by a branch was he tried to atelast keep his body otu of site if any oen was watching, mayeb they would just think he was a racoon or some animal and go back inside. This did brign up a problem, if soem oen actualy lived there and if that soem oen was still up then how woudlhe get itno the girl's room, if there were any girls in there. it was past midnigth , who could really still be up? (ok well we all stay up past midnigth but yeah lol)

Her smile grew as she watched the intruders quickly duck into hiding behind a bush. She squint her eyes trying to make out who he was but the boy was hidden. All she knew from the quick glance she had gotten so far was he was a young male and judging by his hiding he was not supposed to be there. She debated on whether she should call for the intruder to her or if she should let him be and watch what he would do next. "Is someone there?" She spoke in a low soft tone that broke softly through the silence. She listened for a moment to see if the intruder was brave or foolish enough to respond. Then a second later she turned her back to walk back towards her bed room.

kENY FROZE AS HE VOICE BROKE THE SILENCE, 'WEL THAT PROVES THERE ARE GIRLS LIVIGN THERE' he thought to himself as he poked his head out of the bush to finaly lok at teh girl as she turned away, loking slightly bafled by the girls complection, she almsot semd to glow itne h night sendign a chil down his back as he watched her walk to her room. waiting a few secodns before contineuign his journey to teh mansion, stopign under the balcony he nowcame to a new chalenge, how to get in without waking any one? he could just try and charm teh girl, but that couls stil prove dangerous. It was teh best way togo, and it seemed easy enough as there was a smal spiral stair case heading up tot eh second flor balcony, navigating throught eh smal garden pathway that surounded the stairs. taking the first step only to nearly jump as the stair creeked, quickly he hoped to teh next step to find it abit more stirdy, quickly he began ascendign, trying to be as silent as he could.

Anna paused as she within the bed room. Then she turned and peeked out the doorway curious to what to young male would do. When he noticed the staircase she could not help but think he was catching on quickly. Soon he would be in her room. Turning away she quietly walked across the room and closed the door, turning the lock to make sure there were no interuptions. Then she slide under the neatly folded bed sheets and layed down, closing her eyes lightly to pretend she was asleep. The room was decorated with and antique wardrorb and vanity in one corner and a large fourposter bed in the center of the room. Light blue sheets covered the bed and matching sheer and drapery hung from the posts. At the foot of the bed was a wooden trunk.

Kenny finaly made it up, surprised to actualy see the girsl door unlocked letitng him in without even havign to use any force. The boy now slipped off his shoes so he could move more quietly through the room in the darkm, usign only the moonlight to navigate and see the sillohet inte h bed rise and fall fslowly from breathign. 'she fell asleep quickly' Kenny whispered as eh walekd along, keepign his eye on the bed as he felt his wait around, bumping into the vanity roughly he stiffled a grutn. takign his eyes fromt eh bed he now slipped opent he drawers of teh vanity, he figured if he were goign to find panties they might not be in there btu it was always worth a look. sighign as he found none he didnt want to stumble aroudn again as he looked back ot teh bed, an idea creepign into his head, why not bring back 'special' panites? dirty panties.... all he had todo now was hope the girl had any on rigth now as he stepepd towards the bed.

An eye creaked open as she watched him dig through her vanity. He was at the mansion searching for riches. Surprisingly the little theif had not taken anything. She closed her eye quickly as he turned around, keeping herself from smiling. She waited a few seconds until she heard him come towards her. Her eyes opened and she quickly sat up. "Who are you?" She demanded acting startled as her hands clutched the sheets, pulling them up to her neck to hide her body. "What are you doing here?" She questioned him.

Kenny jumped back a step as she sat up so adruptly. "j-just calm down." He said tryign to act calm himself, he hadn't expected ehr to wake up so soon, maybe after he had pinend her, but now this would prove a problem, and was it even still worth.... he stoped his train of though to switch as he began wodnering about the body she was hiding under those sheets, grining he took a step closer now. "clam down.... i'm only here.. for abit of fun." He said tryign to soudn friendly but cussign himsefl in hsi head as it came otu slightly creepy, takign a step back to let the shets slip betweenthem and hide hsi face as he though, his brown eyes searchgin aroudn teh room maybe for another attempt to just grab panties and ru, but all he could see was a chest, hell he had goten caugth he migth as well have some fun so he stepped toward teh bed once more. "just.. don't... scream.." He said softly trying to think of somethgin else, somethign that could actuakly help him .

Her eyes looked over his body as if looking for weapons. Really she was looking over his appearance. His physic didn't look to bad and he was cute for the living. "You you did not answer my question." She replied still appearing like a scare young lady what was being robbed or possibly worse. "Who are you?" She repeated the question. His mention of fun excited her but she made it appear as if she was becoming more fearful. She backed away as he came forwards until her back reached one of the corner poles. "Scream?...I had not throught of that..yet." She stated her arms wrapped around the sheets, clutching them tightly around her slim body. "That's a good idea. If you don't start giving me answers like your name and what you mean by fun I'll scream and security will come in." She threatened him.

Kenny grummbled as he slapepd his forhead form his own stupidity. "alrigth alright my friends call me Kenny, and... well i'm here..." Kenny thought as he stepped closer, with a grin. "On a panty raid." He figured it couldnt hurt to telt eh truth and well she was hiabotu his age she should knwo about the teenage pranks and al that, it was better then saying any other reason why a guiy migth be in a random girls room.

She gasped at his response. A small blush came across her cheeks as she acted like the innoscent young virgin she once was. Once upon a time. Inside she was giggleing. This was better than she expected. He was a theif. A panty thief. The thought was humorous. "You break into a mansion to steal panties?" She questioned him now as if it was the silliest yet most perverted thing she had ever heard. She slide her foot behind her to slide of the other side of the bed, taking the top layer of sheets with her. "If all you want is my panties.." She began innoscently. She back over towards her wardrob and slide the bottom drawer open with her foot revealing her undergarments. "If that's all you want then take one and go...I won't tell anyone you were here."

"Heh, well see that's the thing, if i just got a clean pair the guys would think i just bougth a pair..." Kenny said with a nervous chuckle, not out of awkwardness but from fearign what he was goign to say next migth set her off. "so here came the .. 'fun' part where we both get to have fun." Hhe stepepd towarsds her as he spoke wantign to be close enough to cover her mouth if she decided to yell.

She was right. This would not be a boring night after all. If luck was really on her side this cute human might prove himself worthy, not only in her eyes but to the Lady of the mansion as well. "You mean..you.. and I..we.." She fell quiet her blue eyes now avoiding his own shyly. "What kind of girl do you think I am?" She asked retorically looking up at him as if offended. Then she shook her head. "No..I won't do it. You're a complete stranger. A disguisting perverted theif...just take the panties out the dry to you're friends." She tried to take another step back as he came closer. The wardrob blocked her step. "If you're not out of her in thirty seconds. I'll scream." She stated suddenly getting brave. She took in a breath ready to scream out if he did not heed her warning.

"Thirty secodns then?"Kenny asked with a sly grin as he ran at her now, his ri hadns going to grab her shoulders so she couldn't move, keepign a stong grip to maek she she couldnt get out as he pressed hsi body forward to try and kiss her and force the kiss for the thirty second, pullign back slowly after the tiem was up and grinning, if she did try to scream he would just force anotehr kiss on her.

She was stunned by the kiss. Her shoulders pushed forwards but his weight held her back. She fell quiet, seemingly calmer as he broke from the kiss. She watched him grin as if he had just won the battle. Her body lightly shaking, seemingly with fear, truly it was excitement. He was determined, and strong. She needed to push him further though. What if he did chicken out? What if he was not fit for her needs or her Lady's needs. One hand freed from the sheets and shashed out across his face to slap him. "I said..no." she told him the moment she was able to catch a breathe.

Kenny held his face to teh side fromthe slap for a secodn ebfeor star back her the grin abti darker on hsi face now. "i don't think you have much of a choice now do you?" Kenny asked, getting slightly more aggresive now as he spunher aroudn to toss her towards the bed, comign close behdin ehr to try and pin her down ontot eh matress if she wasn't abel to catch herself fast enough.

She watched his reaction. He did not seem to be taken aback by the slap. In fact it appeared to encourage him. He was quick with his movements and seconds later she was lying on her back on the bed and he was coming down ontop. The sheets had slide from her fingers in the process and was now on the floor. She now lied under him with her silk nightgown softly flowing snug over her every curve. Her arms came between her at his chest in and attempt to push him off. "No..You have a choice though." she told him. "You can redeem yourself from being a theif, no a criminal, if you get off and leave now." She told him more calmly. She could have screamed, she could have yelled and threw a fit but it would have been useless. Little did he know there was no one but her and perhaps a few maids in the mansion that night. They would not come from mere screams, especially when the door was shut.

"But we are just getting started.. lets just hope you have panties on undr this cute lil gown." Kenny said, seemign to ginore her strugllign as he leaned back to sit atop onher legs and begin to pull his own t-shirt off. "just relax and don't make me gag you." Heis voice still light hearted as if havign a friendly conversation, tossign hsi shrit ont eh bed right next to them now exposing his own chest, whcih was smooth but had the tone of muscle on it, givign him a lean strong build.

"Of course I do, I'm not a harlet." She said dignantly then caught herself realizing she was encouraging him since her panties were what he was after, among other things. It was true though there was a pair of matching bra and underwear beneath her night gown. She looked up at him, her arms crossed over her chest, hiding her breast under her arms now as he took of his shirt. His beautifuly smooth chest was encouraging. She was now considering keeping him for longer than tonight. He was fit and adventurous, a plus in her mind. Her eyes met with him, testing him. "You wouldn't dare do such a thing to a young lady."

"of course i would, i'm not some weak lil' gentlemn that you probably grew up with. No i'm much more rough." Kenny said as he fumbeld around wot unzip his pants and guiode his cock out. "there ist was gettign annoyign holdign it in." kenny joked as he went back to stair at teh girl he sat atop. "now will i have to help you out of that gown as well/" His question comign with a dark grin in hopes he could use his force on her.

"That's too bad, if you were one of those gentlemen I might have been more willing." She lied, in fact she prefered the strong rougher type, especially in this type of situation. Her eyes traveled down to his member, it wasn't too bad, not for a human. Her eyes traveled up at him. Yes, he could help her, she wanted him too. But wait, she was an innoscent virgin who desprately wanted escape. Yes would defeat the role. What would a helpless virgin do in a situation like this. Her lips smiled slightly. Try to outsmart the theif of course. "No. That won't be necessary. I'll take the gown off myself." She told him calmly as if she was giving in. "But I can't possibly do that with you sitting on the gown." She said rationally. "Why don't you stand over there.." She said nodding towards the back of the room away from the bed and door. "And I'll take it off slowly, allow you to enjoy this more..like a little show."

Kenny looked over to where she was gesturign and scoffed, thiking 'does she realy think i'm that stupid?'. he already saw the disadvantage, btu he still crawled off her, instead though he stood right betweent eh door and the bed, his arms folded, only to unfold to take thsi chance to toss off his pants. "alright let eh show begint hen." He said tas eh stodo up straigth once more an eager grin on his face.

He was a smart one. He already saw through the exit plan. Anna stood ontop the bed anyways. "Kenny is it?.." She said remembering his name. "I assume this isn't the first time you have broken into a young woman's home to 'steal panties' am I correct?" She decided to make conversation and learn more about him. She walked forwards on the bed, her folded arms that were covering her chest now slowly slide down off her breast and across her stomach towards her hips as she slowly felt over her curves. "How many have done so willingly and how many have you had to..convince?" She questioned him as she reached the end of the bed. She lept off, her feet gently hit the floor and her hands went behind her to pull the string around her waist loose, proof she was still planning on taking off the gown.

"well most of them were willing becasue i kenw them... the otehrs i ddint know.. well i dint try this on strangers, so technicaly your the first." Kenny grinned. "you should be honored you're my first" There wasn't much esle to say really so he wetn for teh obvious. "so what's your name? and why have i never seen you around?"

Back
Top Bottom