Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. . .Requests (M/F F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkEsT_DeSiRe

Planetoid
Hello out there.
Everyone I know you are eager to try out knew things.
I know there are a lot of things out there I haven't tried yet and am willing to try them.
I do have a few rules.

If you are wanting to role play with me, please be able to post at least a few paragraphs at a time, I like to be descriptive and I love reading. The more you post the more I will. I hate one liners so if you cannot at least post a few paragraphs then stop reading right now.
I have no limitations, whatever your minds conjure up I will play along with.
Romance can go from playful kissing to rough rape.
Violence can go from the occasional slap to slicing off limbs.
Other than that...I'm fine with whatever you give me!

Also, I will role play in the threads. I would rather not pm role plays because then it gets cluttered and disorganized. So each role play will be started in the threads.

A few I have tried and A few I have not:

Brother/Sister
Girl/Indian
Demon/Human
Father/Daughter
King/Servent
Poor Guy-Girl/Rich Celebrity
Slave/Master
Samurai/Village Girl
Sister/Sister
Teacher/Student
Twins
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Neko
Vampire/Hunter

Come on everyone! I am in desperate need of a good roleplay! you know you want to try your Darkest Desires on me! So why won't you?

Okay at the moment I am in desperate need for a yuri rp. The races of the females can be anything...I just need to play something like a female master and a female slave or something....please anyone...I need....this...BAD!

Please pm me if you are interested in doing a yuri RP with me!

Why not go with the classic scenario: School's cancelled and they're home alone for the day. In their boredom, they decide to play truth or dare. The truths get hotter, and the dares get sexier as they go.
I'm thinking 13 for both characters?

Everyone else out there, please do not feel that you did not get to me before someone else did...I am still looking for a few more yuri roleplays...slavexmaster....please!! anyone out there that will do that great! I can play both slave or master...

When it comes to paragraphps...I like to post as much as possible. If you post 2 paragraphs I will match it...if you post a novel...just know that I will post a novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom