Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Wasteland ( Lan Moore and I )

B

Breeze

Breeze was crouched close to the ground, examining the foot prints she had found. It was about mid-day and smoldering hot. She hated that about this world. How it was so freaking hot during the day and then at night you'd freeze your ass off! For the sake of moving faster, the cyber neko had shed most of her clothes. She stood now, in nothing but her underwear. Like it mattered. No one out here was going to see her, and if they did, they'd probably have a bullet in their brain moments later. Sighing softly, she patted the gun on her hip gently, metal ears swirling around before she started forward, moving lightly over all the wreck that was once a big city. Things got pretty lonely out there...

Lan had just barely made it made it out to this area, he was trying to stay hidden from from any thing or any one that wanted him dead. He had lost his group of travelers after they got attacked and now he was along, only his sword and a hand run with three bullets, not enough for a big enough attack. He was also becoming tired and thirsty, barely able to see a thing, he wondered if this would be where he dies. He was jsut getting more and more tired, finally sitting down and beginning to close his eyes from his exhaustion.

Lan could hear the click of the hammer of a gun being pulled back and moments later the barrel of the gun pressing against the side of his head. Breeze was behind him, pressing her tiny form against his back. She had caught sight of him and decided it was best to figure out who he was and blow him away if he was anyone after her. Her lips were at his ear, her soft voice venemous. "Don't you dare move if you wanna keep your brains inside your head....I suggest you tell me who you are, now, and why you're out here." For someone so tiny she certainly was dangerous.

Lan would have welcomed the feel of such a form against her before, but right now it didn't feel so good, he decided to respond not wanting to die yet, "My name is Lan, and I'm lost, I don't have any water or food and money is of no use to me so if you're trying to steal from me all i have is my clothes." he wanted to reach for his sword, but it was closer to her and his gun would take to long to reach down and fire, he was trapped. He was too tired and dehydrated to move fast.

She slid easily around him so she straddled him, sitting in his lap, her gun now beneath his chin. Now that he could see her, and how utterly adorable she was, it was probably harder to picture her as dangerous. "Lan? Lost you say? I suppose it wouldn't be hard to get lost out here." she smirked a bit, but her gun didn't move. "Of course, I can't tell if you're lieing or not...but you do need some water." He had a sort of rasp in his voice. There was a canteen, a full one, resting on her left him. "And I don't wanna steal from you." she scowled. "You don't have anything I want."

Lan looked at her now on his lap, she was amazingly cute, maybe if she wasn't trying to kill him he would want to do more with her. His body wasn't responding to every thing he was seeing though, as she was a bit turned on by her. He looked into her eyes, "I'm not lying, and I' not totally sure I don't have any thing that you would want." He said with a suggestive tone.

Breeze raised a brow slowly before rolling her eyes. She put her gun back on saftery and stuck in back in it's holster. She stood then, quickly, so he was now eye level with her waist. She shoved the canteen in his face. "Here, drink, you pervert." she muttered. Not that he wasn't attractive or anything, she was just a little harder to get then that. "Well, since you're so lost, I'll help you get into town. It's a few days trip away, so you'll have to stick with me until then. I'm not allowed inside, though."

Lan took a drink from her canteena but not too much. He handed it back to her and sighed, 'So what's with your outfit choice?" He got up looking at her, " Not exactly for defense now is it?" He looked around trying to see if he recognized any thing, 'Maybe the town wouldn't welcome me either though."

"It's hot outside." she muttered down to him. "And I move faster if I have less to carry. It's freezing by the time night falls but I usually find some sort of shelter by then." she put the canteen back around her neck. "Why wouldn't they let you in? Did you do something wrong?" she arched a brow at the thought, stepping back and placing her hands on her hips.

Lan shook his head, "No but my people aren't very liked and usually hunted, that's why they might not want me there." He went closer towards her, "So how long you been out here?"

Breeze looked back at him for a moment before looking forward and sighing. "A little over three months." she said with a shrug. It was actually quite surprising she was still alive. "I know what I'm doing, though. I'm fine on my own..."

Lan sighed, "I would have gone crazy by my self. I liked traveling with my group, but we got attacked and who knows where they went, I hope they're fine." Lan took out his handgun, "I'm guess if you're out here you have it worse them me though." He put his gun back and looked at her," Please tell me you're not being hunted."

Breeze smirked at his words. "Oh, I am definatly being hunted." she said with a soft laugh. "Everyone is looking for me. It'll be dangerous travelling with me...but you said you'd rather not be alone." She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at him. "Well, we better find shelter. I don't wanna freeze my ass off."

Lan nodded, "Yes we should go." He sighed a bit, not sure were they would go, "Where do you want to go? I'm not sure where we could find shelter" He looked at her, finding it weird that she would be wanted, maybe she was just pulling his leg, the again maybe not.

"Oh, simple. We go underground." The was where most of the mutated lived. The monsters. But she had never been afraid. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him along, looking for an entrance. "You'll be fine with me, kid, no worries. I'll keep you safe." she turned and winked at him, grinning.

Lan blushed at her then smiled, "Yeah I'm sure I'm very safe with you." He kept his hand close to her sword, just encase he needed it, not sure how much use it would be, he heard they were hard to kill, the monsters that is. He stayed close to her, she sure was emotionally strong.

They finally found an entrance and she lead him down. It was pitch black so she pulled a glow stick out of the pack on her back and lit it up and kept walking. They hadn't seen any movement just yet. She stopped after awhile, sighing. "We'll just camp here. Make a fire." she mumbled, sitting down.

Lan nodded as he grabbed his bag and looked around for some tender. He began to help with the building of the fire with the flint he had in his bag, "So it's just you, no one else, how sad." He looked at her, really seeming sorry for her.

Breeze frowned at the looked on his face. "Don't give me that sad crap. I'm fine on my own. I like it." She flopped backwards flat on her back. Of course she was lieing. She hated being alone, having no one around all the time, just people who wanted to kill her. It really was sad.

Lan looked at her then the fire, 'No one wants to be alone, every one wants some one to be there, to make them strong, and make them weak." He laid down as well, not too close to her, afraid she might not want his company, " I mean what do you have to live for, just your self?"

Breeze frowned. Slowly she rolled onto her side and curled up in a ball. "I live for me, just for me. I stay alive that way. If I die, that's my problem. If I cared about anyone other then myself and they died, I'd hurt. That's a weakness, and then someone would take advantage of it, and kill me." Yeah, this wasn't the first time she had thought about it.

Lan looked over to her and sighed softly, "I guess when you're afraid to lose, you can own can you?" He looked on her wondering if she was lucky to not have any one to fear for, maybe that helped her be so tuff.

Breeze didn't answer. "You're annoying, you know that?" she questioned suddenly before leaning and standing up easily from her once laying position. She was pulling off her top, clearly not a modest girl. "I'm gunna clean up a little bit before bed. I've got enough water and I know I can get more tomorrow morning at a spot near by."

Lan looked at her as she took her clothes off then looked down a bit, "Ahh if you need any thing of mine just ask,, I have a few soaps..." He looked around at the ground, 'it's the least I could do, I would have died with out any thing to drink..."

Breeze glanced back at him before moving to crouch in front of him. Her breasts were squished between her arms. She stuck out her hand for some soap. "Yeah, yeah. Well, you need to be smarter is all." she muttered. She had to smile, though. She was naked and he didn't seem too shy.

Back
Top Bottom