Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seek and you shall find. (angelicxdream and jesteranime)

"Yes, it was." She whispered, and wrapped the blanket around her nude body. She shivered from the cool air, and despite having just made love, she still wanted to know everything she could about him. "Why... how did you get into my bathroom?" She couldn't even form words together, and was determined to know. Did she have any more stalkers? Did he happen to venture into her apartment when she wasn't there? Did he manage to take any of her belongings? This was all too weird, and she didn't know if she wanted to deal with it right now, or ever. But, she would bet, he wouldn't let her go.

Brian could sense her unease as she asked about him getting into the house. He sighed, reminding himself that the cat was out of the bag he said, "When I noticed that you were, preoccupied, earlier I set my camera to record you and decided to go have a look around. As for how I got in, the same way I have before, using the spare key for your back door that you hide under a rock." Brian sighed knowing that while this may be his only chance to truly be with his goddess he knew that it was the best he would ever have.

Rachel stared at him, and listened to him talk. She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. She continued, "So, you just snuck around my house. Do you have any real, legitimate feelings for me?" She didn't even know if this was what he did in his spare time, or if she actually meant something to him. She wrapped a blanket close to cover up her body, she needed to feel secure after what had happened. This was so creepy. And, so thrilling at the same time, to have had sex with someone who stalked her.

"Oh I do, I do!" Brian said nodding furiously. "If you want I will burn all my pictures, wipe my hard drives and move to the opposite side of the country to make you happy!" Brian looked away, his face burning with a bright red tinge as he silently hoped she didn't ask that. "I'm not saying that what I did was right. But I just couldn't bring myself to talk to you normally. I'm truly sorry if I caused you pain."

Rachel leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, and laid her head on his chest. "Awe, it's okay. Just don't do it again. It's creepy." She kissed the corner of his mouth to reward him for his honesty. It wasn't easy to admit the truth when it was as disturbing as that. And, if it could end the relationship.

Brian turned and smiled. Then he remembered the pair of panties he had nicked from her washer. Blushing even more he mumbling, "You probably would like your panties back though." He braced himself for the comments of being called a pervert and ruining all the progress that he had just made. He put up his hands defensively in reflex, a flash of his mother hitting him as a child flashing in his mind.

To her surprise, Rachel giggled. "Yes, I would. I would like to clean them, and then wear them again. Do you have them here, or in your home?" She placed her hands on her hips, pressing her lips against his cheek. She hugged his waist tight, looking up at him with her bright blue eyes.

Brian shook his head before responding, "In my apartment. I haven't done anything to them! Honestly! I just took them from your laundry the other day and added them to my collection which contains pictures and videos and just the one pair of panties." He waited for the beating he knew he was coming. He remembered his high school girlfriend and how she publicly dumped him after he tried to grab her ass during a dance. God that was embarassing.

Rachel smiled, and slowly muttered, "I think it's kind of a turn on that you want me so much. That you went to such great extent just to have me." She kissed him passionately, sliding her fingers in his hair, sighing into the kiss.

Brian kissed back just as passionately feeling his cock stir back to life. He sighed as he whispered into her ear, "Wanna get on your hands and knees for me? I think we can have another go."

Rachel giggled, and did as she was told, feeling kind of turned on that they were changing positions and he was taking the intiative for rough sex this time. She placed herself on her hands and her knees, and asked, "Is this okay?"

Brian smirked before deciding to answer her question with his cock. He got into position behind her and forcefully shoved his cock into her slick cunt. Instantly he moaned and let loose, fucking her tight pussy with a new sense of passion that wasn't there before.

Rachel sighed, whimpering, clutching at the bed sheets. She felt him fucking her, aching for him all over again. She began to moan loudly, crying out for him. She wanted him so much. "Uh! Brian.. fuck! Please! That's so good..."

Brian smiled before increasing his pace, leaning over and grabbing hold of Rachel's full breasts and using them for balance. He leaned in and sucked at the nape of her neck, fucking so hard and reaching new depths with his long cock.

Rachel sighed, rolling her eyes back. He was turning her on, and making her more and more wet. She gripped the sheets for balance, moaning louder and louder. "Bri-an!"

He could feel Rachel get wetter and tighter with every thrust. It make him toss his head back and groan, "Ohhh Rachel... Fuck I'm gonna cum deep inside you!"

"Cum inside me!" She cried out, screaming out in passion, cumming all over his shaft. She moaned at every thrust, wanting him to explode inside her.

Brian felt her tense up again and he lost control. His cock started firing wave after wave of his spunk all into her womb. "Ohh God!! Rachel!!!"

Rachel screamed, as he thrusted himself into her, releasing all of his cum. She panted, exhausted, as she fell onto the bed, clutching onto the bedsheets.

Brian rolled back off of Rachel before hoping his camera was still recording. It would be extremely arousing to watch this over again in full 1080 HD on his big screen in his living room. He turned to Rachel who was deep into her afterglow and caressed her face smiling.

Rachel snuggled into her newfound lover, wrapping her arms around his waist. She slide her fingers up and down his face gently, careful not to disturb their moment, and left butterfly kisses down his neck. She wrapped them both in blankets, sighing, wondering what he was thinking, "Sweetie? What are you thinking about?"

((sorry, forgot about you))

Brian turned over and pointed out the window up at his camera, "You see that window up there? You see the camera pointing directly into here? Well both the camera and that window are mine."

He wasn't afraid of Rachel anymore, as long as he told the truth she seemed like she wasn't going to hurt him. Who knows, maybe he'd be able do this again some point.

Rachel thought for a minute. That. He filming her and them, in one of their most intimate moments was something she wouldn't tolerate. She wasn't going to hit him or anything. She pouted, and said, "Could you please take that down?" She asked him a question but it sounded like a demand. That crossed the line for her, and her lips pressed together tightly in a firm line.

Brian nodded and stammered out, "T-t-the second I get home I'll take it down! I haven't used it often, just today and one other day where I didn't get much other than you walking around the house!" His fight or flight response flared up again and was wondering if she was going to hurt him.

Rachel crossed her arms, and said, "Good." It was clear that she wasn't in the mood for any intimacy. She snuggled, wrapping her arms around his waist, kissing his cheek.

Back
Top Bottom